Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time (44195 Views)

Any Writer Of Children's Books? / Worst And Most Accurate Writer Of All Time On Nl Literature / Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by bibijay123(f): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2016
I am sure if you had read through the list carefully, you'd have seen the part where the op mentioned that the writers whose names he put up were the ones he considered to be the ' best' and not that Nairaland appointed him to do so. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You and Joseph1832 should go create your own thread and list your own best writers. There is a big difference between constructive criticism and insults. Keep u the good work tho.

Cc greg42

4 Likes

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by joseph1832(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
bibijay123:
I am sure if you had read through the list carefully, you'd have seen the part where the op mentioned that the writers whose names he put up were the ones he considered to be the ' best' and not that Nairaland appointed him to do so. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You and Joseph 1832 should go create your own thread and list your own best writers. There is a big difference between constructive criticism and insults. Keep u the good work tho.

Cc greg 42
Actually, a thread of such was created by lezznjr, and like everything that is Nairaland that promotes mediocrity base on the nonsense we see on Front Page every day, it was 'Lost In Translation'.

My dear, I'm sure you know opinions are like butt-holes, everybody has one. Any opinion that isn't base on facts, evidence and concrete proof remain baseless and exactly what it is, an opinion.

So dear, my criticisms were very constructive because I gave adequate reason(s) to back them up with.

If you can't see that, then you've just shown why the OP's thread is baseless in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by bibijay123(f): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Actually, a thread of such was created by lezznjr, and like everything that is Nairaland that promotes mediocrity base on the nonsense we see on Front Page every day, it was 'Lost In Translation'.

My dear, I'm sure you know opinions are like butt-holes, everybody has one. Any opinion that isn't base on facts, evidence and concrete proof remain baseless and exactly what it is, an opinion.

So dear, my criticisms were very constructive because I gave adequate reason(s) to back them up with.

If you can't see that, then you've just shown why the OP's thread is baseless in the first place.

You called him an ass licker...was that necessary? You could have passed your message across without the insults.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by alexblazzzer18(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
ironkurtain:
So when is it gonna end or should i grab a popcorn?? grin grin
ROTFLMAO... This got me cracked up...
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by joseph1832(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
bibijay123:

You called him an ass licker...was that necessary? You could have passed your message across without the insults.
My message was crystal clear like the Blue Lake. It's a known fact that people use uninformed opinion to asslick, especially in this era where communication is as easy as shouting your brother's name, who's just a stone throw from you.

Hope I didn't offend you, Bibi?
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by bibijay123(f): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
joseph1832:
My message was crystal clear like the Blue Lake. It's a known fact that people use uninformed opinion to asslick, especially in this era where communication is as easy as shouting your brother's name, who's just a stone throw from you.

Hope I didn't offend you, Bibi?

Nah we good boss smiley you are right tho, there's a difference between story tellers and good writers but like I said the insults was uncalled for. Enjoy ur day.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by joseph1832(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
bibijay123:

Nah we good boss smiley you are right tho, there's a difference between story tellers and good writers but like I said the insults was uncalled for. Enjoy ur day.
Love you too Bibi. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by bibijay123(f): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Love you too Bibi. kiss kiss kiss

Love u more kiss

2 Likes

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Ogodlovely1(f): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Aaawww
Nice one. I hail u Bibijay

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
bibijay123:
I am sure if you had read through the list carefully, you'd have seen the part where the op mentioned that the writers whose names he put up were the ones he considered to be the ' best' and not that Nairaland appointed him to do so. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You and Joseph1832 should go create your own thread and list your own best writers. There is a big difference between constructive criticism and insults. Keep u the good work tho.

Cc greg42

Duely noted.....i'd be as subtle as I can in my remarks next time
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by yorhmienerd(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
bibijay123:

Cc gre.g42
Ama sue for theft. You stole it out of my mouth
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by joseph1832(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
The guy above me clearly indicates what I meant about people using their baseless uninformed opinion to asslick.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by bibijay123(f): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
joseph1832:
The guy above me clearly indicates what I meant about people using their baseless uninformed opinion to asslick.

big Joe it's okay nah.... chai! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by joseph1832(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
bibijay123:

big Joe it's okay nah.... chai! embarassed
Alright my loveliest.. Amma chill. smiley
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by yorhmienerd(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Asslick? To what essence I've accorded you so much respect to reply this comment in like manner. Making your opinion known without throwing jabs won't cost you a thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by missyQween(f): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Where is PamelB? The list is not complete without her o...

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by joseph1832(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Asslick? To what essence I've accorded you so much respect to reply this comment in like manner. Making your opinion known without throwing jabs won't cost you a thing.
Touché. You should have thought of that before you quoted bbjay, edited gred42's moniker and ignorantly or should I say foolishly didn't edit my moniker just so I'll see your feeble 'jab'.

I guess we can now add hypocrite to your asslicking. It's a well known combination for peeps who can't smell their own bullsh1t.

And hey, you can shove your respect in that hole you use to take a dump, believe me, that's where it's needed. smiley
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Touché. You should have thought of that before you quoted bbjay, edited gred42's moniker and ignorantly or should I say foolishly didn't edit my moniker just so I'll see your feeble 'jab'.

I guess we can now add hypocrite to your asslicking. It's a well known combination for peeps who can't smell their own bullsh1t.

And hey, you can shove your respect in that hole you use to take a dump, believe me, that's where it's needed. smiley

Gee bro........you got a brother smiling hard tonight.......big ups
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Oyinprince(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
joseph1832:

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is pained by something else entirely? hin just dey express hin frustration here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oyinprince:
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is pained by something else entirely? hin just dey express hin frustration here.

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oyinprince:

I don't know his problem and that greg

But hes coming for you
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Oyinprince(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
olanshile2016:

I don't know his problem and that greg

But hes coming for you
Lol, I don't want any mentions and I was about to edit that reply but you quoted it already.
I don't have an issue with the debate, I think I actually got something from it. But he just refused to stop insulting when he should have, that, I don't understand
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by joseph1832(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oyinprince:

Obviously your thoughts betray your acute sense for lack of proper reasoning.

Since you can sense who is frustrated and who isn't, why don't you use that sense and sense why you can't seem to sense your own frustration?
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by yorhmienerd(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
joseph1832:

Cos I mistakenly didn't edit your monicker you while quoting someone else just for fun you resorted to throwing of tantraums? Happy now? Try something else, e-war won't take you anywhere.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Cos I mistakenly didn't edit your monicker you while quoting someone else just for fun you resorted to throwing of tantraums? Happy now? Try something else, e-war won't take you anywhere.

Hahahahahahahahaha looks like someone took a lesson in civilized conversation....... Oh!!!! Now your advocating peace....This is outright funny grin grin grin. #just saying #lmfao
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by yorhmienerd(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
greg42:

Hahahahahahahahaha looks like someone took a lesson in civilized conversation....... Oh!!!! Now your advocating peace....This is outright funny grin grin grin. #just saying #lmfao
K! grin
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Oyinprince(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Obviously your thoughts betray your acute sense for lack of proper reasoning.

Since you can sense who is frustrated and who isn't, why don't you use that sense and sense why you can't seem to sense your own frustration?
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by joseph1832(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Oh there's no mistake there bro. You knew exactly what you wanted to do just to get your mundane opinion across.

If your intentions were pure, the first thing you'd have done is to edit my moniker, in other for me not to misunderstand you, but you didn't.

Here you are talking of tantrums when you obviously threw the first one by 'mistakenly' not editing my moniker. tongue
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by yorhmienerd(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh there's no mistake there bro. You knew exactly what you wanted to do just to get your mundane opinion across.

If your intentions were pure, the first thing you'd have done is to edit my moniker, in other for me not to misunderstand you, but you didn't.

Here you are talking of tantrums when you obviously threw the first one by 'mistakenly' not editing my moniker. tongue
Funny enough, I didn't read her full post, just a glance and saw that it alligned with my thoughts, then decided to quote her for fun. greg was the only moniker I saw, never intended to throw jab at anyone. Cool now? It was a mistake on my side, I'm sorry
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ironkurtain(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oyinprince:

I also had that in mind when i was going through his comments. But like he said, "opinions are like buttholes, everyone got one". So we gotta deal with it, even though it is passing out endless diarrhea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by joseph1832(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Funny enough, I didn't read her full post, just a glance and saw that it alligned with my thoughts, then decided to quote her for fun. greg was the only moniker I saw, never intended to throw jab at anyone. Cool now? It was a mistake on my side, I'm sorry
You didn't read her full post?, yet it aligned with your thoughts? And you decided to quote her for fun? See why I said you're a asslicker?

You unwittingly just admitted that you're indeed, an asslicker, a hypocrite and of course, a myopic individual.

Apology accepted. Have a good night rest. smiley
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by yorhmienerd(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2016
joseph1832:
You didn't read her full post?, yet it aligned with your thoughts? And you decided to quote her for fun? See why I said you're a asslicker?

You unwittingly just admitted that you're indeed, an asslicker, a hypocrite and of course, a myopic individual.

Apology accepted. Have a good night rest. smiley
Alriht, I see no offence in quoting someone for fun but if you feel that's asslicking on your side, Fine. You're entitled to your opinions cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review / The Cyber Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.