Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Happy Birthday Ishilove! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Ishilove! (6047 Views)

Ishilove Weds Jesusboiy(sexy Photos) / Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 / A Nairalander's Plea To Ishilove (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Ishilove: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Happy birthday.
the kyn ban wey I don chop for her hand no be here.
but it's your birthday, & We gon' party like it's yo birthday...... cool

Live long and prosper, ma'am,and may the force be with you.
Thanks Legend. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Ishilove: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2016
bigfrancis21:

You're welcome. I speak better ukwuani than iyu tongue
You wanna bet? grin
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Ishilove: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Happy Birthday Ishilove, have a blast.
Thanks Jeff. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by makydebbie(f): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:
LOL. Don't you have a generator? It seem the most plausible choice now, don't you think so?.

Beside, how did you survive when you were in Nigeria, don't tell me you've never gone to hours straight without light?
believe me at bolded I still ask myself the same question you know,....I once went six months without light in Nigeria but I can't cope with that nowcry

I don't have a gen here because there will be no need for it...even if I have one i don't know how to on it....feel free to call me 'world's laziest girl' grin
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Ishilove: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2016
EmperorLee:
Hbd Chief Miss/Mrs Ishilove Onyekunamamakumadu 1 of Nairaland... Blessings on Blessings
Thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by joseph1832ng: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2016
makydebbie:

believe me at bolded I still ask myself the same question you know,....I once went six months without light in Nigeria but I can't cope with that nowcry

I don't have a gen here because there will be no need for it...even if I have one i don't know how to on it....fell free to call me 'world's laziest girl' grin
So you're telling me you guys have 24 hour light in Ghana? shocked

Anyway, just try and wait it out, I'm sure it won't last.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Ishilove: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2016
uboma:
Happy Birthday @ Ishilove.

Wishing you many more good years to come.

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Omotayor123(f): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2016
May this day be the beginning of another beautiful year for you. May there be pleasant surprises, loads of joy and infinite happiness. Wish you a very happy birthday.

'Ishilove' I pray that Love find you wink

Enjoy ur day my dear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Ishilove: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2016
LastMumu:

So how and where are we turning up today? This your buyday cannot just go like that without us eating jollof rice and chicken. Don't be a stingy woman. Don't worry I will buy cake for you. cheesy
I wish. I belong to the category of people who work on public hols grin
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by justi4jesu(f): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
May this day be the beginning of another beautiful year for you. May there be pleasant surprises, loads of joy and infinite happiness. Wish you a very happy birthday.

'Ishilove' I pray that Love find you wink

Enjoy ur day my dear!

grin grin grin Ishilove this prayer is strong oh. cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by makydebbie(f): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:
So you're telling me you guys have 24 hour light in Ghana? shocked

Anyway, just try and wait it out, I'm sure it won't last.
not really that but it will be announced if they are gonna take it...so I'll be prepared, where I stay in Accra they hardly take light
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by joseph1832ng: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2016
makydebbie:
not really that but it will be announced if they are gonna take it...so I'll be prepared, where I stay in Accra they hardly take light
Hmm. Never knew things have changed in Ghana.

Next time, you can get a power-bank, just in case of this type of rare occurrence.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by makydebbie(f): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:

Next time, you can get a power-bank, just in case of this type of rare occurrence.
yea I will smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by lezznjr: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2016
makydebbie:
Dumsor comes to mind easily.

That Ghanaian word for irregular, unpredictable power interruption in Ghana has also gone international too.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by lezznjr: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:

Lolz, the need to paint a larger than reality scenario to Nigerians by Ghanaians is a compulsion born out of a rivalry that shouldn't be there in the first place.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by joseph1832ng: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2016
lezznjr:
Lolz, the need to paint a larger than reality scenario by Ghanaians is a compulsion born out of a rivalry that shouldn't be there in the first place.
LOL. Well it's same way in Nigeria also. There are places here where they don't take light at all. Even in Egbeda, we're guaranteed at least 20 to 23 hours o light a day.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by joseph1832ng: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2016
makydebbie:
yea I will smiley
Atta gurl. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Ferdyboss: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2016
Happy birthday Ishilove.....

Lastmumu, has she agreed to marry you? grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by walegee(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2016
Happy birthday,wishing u all the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by lezznjr: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:
LOL. Well it's same way in Nigeria also. There are places here where they don't take light at all. Even in Egbeda, we're guaranteed at least 20 to 23 hours o light a day.

Ghana's electricity distribution is not only as epileptic as Nigeria's, they are dependent on Nigeria's gas which is given them at a pittance and still owe us millions in dept.

The West African gas line project was also a project which volunteer African countries set up to ferry gas from Nigeria, but Nigeria ended up forking out over 85% of Ghana's own part......

When there was chaos in the Niger delta or interruption in gas supply in Nigeria, it manifests in power interruption in Ghana.

Ghana doesn't have the means or luxury for nationwide uninterrupted power distribution despite being just 24 million in population.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:
I'm sorry but is it the same Egbeda i know in lag??
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by joseph1832ng: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2016
lezznjr:

Ghana's electricity distribution is not only as epileptic as Nigeria's, they are dependent on Nigeria's gas which is given them at a pittance and still owe us millions in dept.

The West African gas line project was also a project which volunteer African countries set up to ferry gas from Nigeria, but Nigeria ended up forking out over 85% of Ghana's own part......

When there was chaos in the Niger delta or interruption in gas supply in Nigeria, it manifests in power interruption in Ghana.

Ghana doesn't have the means or luxury for nationwide uninterrupted power distribution despite being just 24 million in population.
24 million. They're pretty small. Even the population of Lagos alone can compete with Ghana.

But even at that, I still respect them same way I respect every African country. We are a people deceived into accepting something that didn't favour us at all.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by joseph1832ng: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I'm sorry but is it the same Egbeda i know in lag??
Yes! One and the same.

Note. It depends on where you stay in Egbeda.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by lezznjr: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:

24 million. They're pretty small. Even the population of Lagos alone can compete with Ghana.
Yeah, 24 insignificant million that has a warped sense of their worth. With a laughable GDP of 50 billion dollars.

joseph1832ng:

But even at that, I still respect them same way I respect every African country. We are a people deceived into accepting something that didn't favour us at all.

Ghana is the national Judas in ECOWAS, bro. During the Ivory coast Laurent Gbabo brouhaha that slave nation showed her hands.

I don't have respect for a country that couldn't pass its own domestic laws because David Cameron asked them to stop.

Bunch of slaving newts.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Yes! One and the same.

Note. It depends on where you stay in Egbeda.
ohh.. My granny stays in Gowon estate and i go to visit once in a while, i have never known the light to be that good, that was why i asked sha
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by joseph1832ng: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2016
lezznjr:
Yeah, 24 insignificant million that has a warped sense of their worth. With a laughable GDP of 50 billion dollars.
I'm sure Somalia is worse off than Ghana.

Ghana is the national Judas in ECOWAS, bro. During the Ivory coast Laurent Gbabo brouhaha that slave nation showed her hands.

I don't have respect for a country that couldn't pass its own domestic laws because David Cameron asked them to stop.

Bunch of slaving newts.
Well their internal democratic virtues should be their own problem. We have ours you know. People who celebrate kleptomaniacs.

Something is wrong with Africa, my home.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by joseph1832ng: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Lawlahdey:
ohh.. My granny stays in Gowon estate and i go to visit once in a while, i have never known the light to be that good, that was why i asked sha
Well the light in Gowon Estate is way different as I don't believe Gowon Estate is in Egbeda. I'll say it's in Ipaja.

You stay in Lagos?
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by makydebbie(f): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2016
lezznjr:
Dumsor comes to mind easily.

That Ghanaian word for irregular, unpredictable power interruption in Ghana has also gone international too.

hey its lezznjr cheesy

maximum respect
cool

yea,you got it right... its "Dumsor" wink

my neighbours even composed a song for it grin
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by lezznjr: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:
I'm sure Somalia is worse off than Ghana.

Well their internal democratic virtues should be their own problem. We have ours you know. People who celebrate kleptomaniacs.

Something is wrong with Africa, my home.
How do you compare a war-torn Somalia to Ghana who has been enjoying social stability for decades angry

And how is ECOWAS and Laurent Gbabo issues domestic?
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Well the light in Gowon Estate is way different as I don't believe Gowon Estate is in Egbeda. I'll say it's in Ipaja.

You stay in Lagos?
oh really??My bad
No, i don't. . I just come visiting when i feel like smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by joseph1832ng: 9:40am On Oct 03, 2016
lezznjr:
How do you compare a war-torn Somalia to Ghana who has been enjoying social stability for decades angry

And how is ECOWAS and Laurent Gbabo issues domestic?
Well you can. At least they didn't let tribal differences tear them apart even when they profess to one religion, Islam.

In my opinion, Ghana is way better than Somalia.

I meant Ghana's domestic politics should be left for them to handle. I didn't imply anything as regard the disgraced Laurent Gbabo.
Re: Happy Birthday Ishilove! by joseph1832ng: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2016
Lawlahdey:
oh really??My bad
No, i don't. . I just come visiting when i feel like smiley
Oh how nice. So where do you stay, don't tell me Gambia?. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? / This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.