Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) (48045 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by ABJ4Real(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nigeria: Hobbesian jungle where life is brutish, nasty and short. RIP.
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by anibueli147(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
tolugar:
Just give them the phone

He who fights and run away lives to fight another day.

It's only those that came back from battle (cowards) are heroes the dead (brave) are victims

them no dey hear wetin be full compare to life,just give them the phone go ur way,who strong head don help
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by kasson(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dangerous carnibals, wolves among real human beings.
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Evil. So evil
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jesus I dont even know what to say, could it be the Way this ppl Kills cow all the time hence human life is nothing the Them.

This is barbaric and a very painful one. They just waste the young man badly.

But seriously why are notherners heartless?
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Kaycee625(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hmm my friend was telling me yesterday,how some bois cornerd him one night with Sharp knives asking for his fone, and na small bois o , he gently gave dem plus his wallet, now I understand what he said dat dose kids were ready to stab if he didn't, I was thinking he bleeped but apparently he knew better, cos as a lagos boy, he already knew how d tin happens in his hood
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
tolugar:
Just give them the phone

It's only those that came back from battle (cowards) are heroes the dead (brave) are victims

Fear Fear. grin
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by obidaddy: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
malton:
"Kafin mu gode wa Allah, zamu fara gode wa yan daban Kano." - Kwankwaso.

It translates as: "before we thank God, we'll first of all give thanks to the Kano cult gangs." - Kwankwaso during his reelection acceptance speech in 2011.

Nothing sums up their influence than those words.

Yan daba are the deadliest touts you'll find anywhere in Nigeria. They are as heartless as they are merciless.

You should do anything they ask of you even before they request it, and maybe, just maybe, you'll live. Handing over the phone does not guarantee that they would have spared his life anyway. At least, not in my experience.

Best way to avoid having any issues with them is to be as submissive as you can be.

I heard a story years back, of which I can't confirm its veracity. A convey got attacked by them and all passengers aboard were asked to alight the vehicles. After a while, the male passengers were asked to lie faced down on one side, and the female ones, on the other. After the separation, the bandits noticed that a man was lying amidst the females. They stood him up and asked why. He responded, "ai yan labai, yanzu, ku ne mazaje, mu ne mata." translation: "Sir, at this moment, we're the women; you're the men!" They all laughed hard and allowed them to go on account of the guy's hilarious submission.

Lord rest his soul!

Spot on bro.
Most people in the south dont know of these yan daba guys especially in Kano. Those guys are merciless killing machines.

Those guys are maintained by people in the northern socities... Dont ask me.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by udysweet(f): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Omg!the sokoto I know is a relatively peaceful state,hardly any violence. Haba he for jus dash dem d foone na!
RIP. I pray they find dos behind dis
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by doublestrika: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
waiting
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by sexychocho(f): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dis is bad oooooo

RIP
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Butchered!
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
perhaps it's time these barbaric, backwards Abok!is get kick out of nigeria or better still let the have their barbaric muslim country called niggaarea.
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Collins0609(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Barbaric
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by fapcrook(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
tolugar:
Just give them the phone

abi oo, you are on point,. My mama was attacked at gun point two weeks ago after leaving the bank and she voluntarily surrendered the money and her phone to the attackers, now she has gotten over the shock and moving on. Never argue with attackers with weapons
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by 4four(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
menix:
To god who made me, if i see nuke i go clear anything up North..
Those dude re heartless...
I dont know why my yoloba brothers love this people,,,
it should b i do not known y we from southern part of nigeria love them cos by d grace of God, 2019 we re going to vote for one of them eida u like it or not
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by power900: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
tolugar:
Just give them the phone

this is what happens when you use an iPhone 7s plus plus I guess
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by MNDY(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
ivoatt:
Is this Game of Thrones, Game of Phones?

Damn it.

RIP.

Hehehehe! The many-faced god peeling off of people's face in GAME OF THRONES is more crazy than this! But dis one here na real life mata!
-
Hausa boys in the north can be very very notorious, rugged and wicked! If in the north, never stroll around in isolated places, that must have caused this for the victim!
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by kabman: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
This kano yan daba are becoming too strong but the man should have given up the phone and beg for soft landing.
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by kamalcole3000: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Only in the north can will they butcher a human being for
50 NAIRA.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by mentorandfriend(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
I was in trauma centre, UDUTH the time this gentleman was brought in. There was no chance he would live.
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Adefroshz: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
This is really common in d north.......nah so dem dey murder students 4 minna....cutting person like cow......nah wa ooooo
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by adetunjioludami(m): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Pidggin:
Those thieves should be jailed for life
as in dey fled, did u read dat part?? smh4ur destiny
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by lastpage: 4:46am On Oct 06, 2016
mankan2k7:
The heart of a man is desperately wicked, who can know it?

Especially all those from that side of the river who deal in Naama or sell raw meat! angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Obynolee(f): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
The guy is a fool, even iPhone 7 isn't worth an injury talkless of death

The phone might be(to a larger extent) a Tecno phone
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2016
Rip.....dats how a guy dat would die soon, that is if he is not dead yet stab a friend of mine 2 death early this year cuz he wanted 2 snatch his phone nd he refused......RIP obinna may ur blood continue 2 hunt dem
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2016
Obynolee:

The phone might be(to a larger extent) a Tecno phone
Yes na
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by sobandes: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2016
OMG! na NAIJA PEOPLE DULL PASS,these politicians wey dey still all our Trillion,u no fit go matchete them,Na person wey still common phone you kill like ILEYA RAM..God WILL JUDGE YOU ALL..AMEN! bunch of fools! Put ur self in his shoes! Stupid people!
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by WesBreezy: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:

You need a brain reset
idiaat! Just kill yourself,do you know the kind of unorganized situation you criminals put the victims in? Stop that your act for your days are numbered. Everyday for you criminals one day for your killers
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by Xtianvic(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
joseph1832ng:
At times I wonder what these peeps who take pics like this hope to get. Even so the bloggers who post such grotesque pics that can spoil a person's day.

Gosh!. Such monstrosity! I'm so sure the idiots who perpetrated this act will never be caught because the man is not a politician or well connected.

Honestly, we live in the jungle in this country, the state of nature where man is wolf to man and can kill his fellow man over petty squabble.

What a country!!!.
oh you remind me thomas hobbes' state of nature. Homo homini lurpus man wolf to man.
Re: Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 1:56am On Oct 07, 2016
sobandes:
OMG! na NAIJA PEOPLE DULL PASS,these politicians wey dey still all our Trillion,u no fit go matchete them,Na person wey still common phone you kill like ILEYA RAM..God WILL JUDGE YOU ALL..AMEN! bunch of fools! Put ur self in his shoes! Stupid people!
you need to upgrade ur brain to the latest 6.1 walahi, its like u dont even read the post u just comment, the guy was innocent he did not steal, get ur facts right b4 u comment, rubbish..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canadian Police Protecting #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.