Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

SHOCKING!! 2 Girls Filmed While Attempting To Rápe A Guy (watch The Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKING!! 2 Girls Filmed While Attempting To Rápe A Guy (watch The Video) (2391 Views)

Are You Tired Of Dating The Wrong Guy? Watch The Video Stop Attracting Trash / Man Masturbating At CMS Busstop, Lagos Filmed (Video) / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!! 2 Girls Filmed While Attempting To Rápe A Guy (watch The Video) by Alisegun(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2016
The video of two girls attempting to rape a guy was sent to Naijaloaded this morning.The video is quite confusing. The two girls seemed to be forcing themselves on the guy…with one trying to get him aroused so the other one can mount him. Continue reading

Watch Video here

Download Video here

Re: SHOCKING!! 2 Girls Filmed While Attempting To Rápe A Guy (watch The Video) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2016
Stiflerdrug oya come here ooo.. Maybe u know em grin

Na yeye girls be forming thugs!
Re: SHOCKING!! 2 Girls Filmed While Attempting To Rápe A Guy (watch The Video) by stiflerdrug: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Stiflerdrug oya come here ooo.. Maybe u know em grin

Na yeye girls be forming thugs!

Lols did yo watch d video? Let dem Coman rape me grin cool I have 9inched zook
Re: SHOCKING!! 2 Girls Filmed While Attempting To Rápe A Guy (watch The Video) by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2016
OP the guy dey complain?

(1) (Reply)

He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears / I Love Him,but He Rejects And Insult Me Alot / Happy Birthday Brother, I Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.