Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? (4801 Views)

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Time for her to slim down without hitting no gym or using herbal tea
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Funjosh(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
EagleScribes:

Wetin you sef dey find? You go carry babe wey hin stomach na bottomless pit.
And as I dey see you so, na so you go dey slim pass Funjosh.

My advice - sha know say bride price different from maintenance fee o

Lolz......... Prof no mind Explorers o. But how you take know say I get body pass am lipsrsealed
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by tobiboss(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
hpk:
I wanted to say whatever rocks her boat but on a second thought her boat won't survive her weight....
Lol grin grin
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by EagleScribes: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Funjosh:

Lolz......... Prof no mind Explorers o. But how you take know say I get body pass am lipsrsealed

How I no go know? We sabi ourselves naw. Abi you don see researchers wey get bodi?
I believe explorers wan explore the babe for lalasticlala sha
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by malikombi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Some men are terrible likewise. Awon Saamu olounje 'ya
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by pedrilo: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
RIP
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
SlaughterGang:
What kind of eye problem will make me Marry her in the first place...No to Fat...There's a slim line between thick and fat...It seems people have forgotten it.
lol eye problem
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Trust me, I would give her a one-way ticket to America and when she arrives there, I will send enough money so she wouldnt come back, I will make sure I send her love messages daily, but she no go live with me again.
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by ameezy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i actually love fat women
I know u like em big bro grin
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by phranq(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2016
explorer.... sori my brother. I undstnd wot u r passing through. plz kip on managing her. u hear?
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by chris2face(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2016
I won't even befriend her type not to talk of marriage anyway
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Explorers(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2016
phranq:
explorer.... sori my brother. I undstnd wot u r passing through. plz kip on managing her. u hear?

Lol...I don hear.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Daniyomex(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
SlaughterGang:
What kind of eye problem will make me Marry her in the first place...No to Fat...There's a slim line between thick and fat...It seems people have forgotten it.
Exactly what's on my mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seehow Actress Cossy Orjiakor’s Gigantic Boobs Almost Spilled Out At Night(pics) / 3 Reasons Why A Woman's Vagina Will Smell Very Bad / My Elder Bro At Fuel Station Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.