Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! (10949 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Romerocollins: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2017
Please this is strictly for fun, if you are not comfortable with it, please go to the next topic.

Hi guys, I am curious, a lot had happened to me both in public and in private placeses and I want to know how you handles such situations when it arise.

The other day I was staring at some funny pictures in my store and all of a sudden I had a very strong erection and before I could look outside,behold a customer asking me for prices.

I got confused as I was sitted and did not know how to handle the situation,then I quickly insert my hand into my trouser and shifted my penis tip close to my belt but luckily to me, the customer did notice what I did.

Now can you share your funny experience,maybe walking with a lady,gisting with her standing or by just staring at her curve and your joystick stand at the on lookers or as a lady you have withness funny erection of a guy talking to you, share with us.

share your experience!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by newyorks(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2017
in many cases when i hold a girls hand or hug her i would be arouse xpecially when i hv bad motive.
and such erection dnt easily go down.

13 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Romerocollins: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2017
newyorks:
in many cases when i hold a girls hand or hug her i would be arouse xpecially when i hv bad motive.
and such erection dnt easily go down.

So what will you do when you have erection especially in public?

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2017
angry
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Eniqurl(f): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Here to read comments grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is why I try to avoid those comprehensive physical exams in hospitals grin grin grin
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by tosyne2much(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
OP, I will suggest a more befitting title "Guys, How Do You Control Public Erec'tion? Share Your Experiences"

Anyway, I'm coming back to modify cool

#Modified#

I will just deep my hands into my pockets like a gentle man and use style to adjust it sideways, so that it will not disgrace me in public places cheesy

Or

I will cease my breadth for about thirty seconds and it will start becoming flaccid. This works like magic
cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hope you washed your hands afterwards. That's the same pre-cum stained hands you'll use to package the items bought by innocent customers and hand out money to them.

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Fadiga24(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
Hope you washed your hands afterwards. That's the same pre-cum stained hands you'll use to package the items bought by innocent customers and hand out money to them.

Pre-cum?

You don't get pre-cum immediately after an erection.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Here to read lies.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Fmartin(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
mostly i sit down or squat and pretend of having a stomach ache. grin U wil c peeps around asking; did u take drugs? grin
Me: yes, it wil soon go.. grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Well, he still touched his privates and I'm guessing he would have made contact with stale urine, dirt and other organisms that have made that place their abode.
Fadiga24:

Pre-cum?

You don't get pre-cum immediately after an erection.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Fadiga24(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
Well, he still touched his privates and I'm guessing he would have made contact with stale urine, dirt and other organisms that have made that place their abode.

You have bad imagination.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by whoareyou0994: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Always keep ur bible close to u.whenever it stand carry ur bible and read.it will just melt down like a burning candle

2 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Emodeee: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Eniqurl:
Here to read comments grin

anygirl.
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:

Thats not how penis works. Silly you. wink wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Romerocollins: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, I will suggest a more befitting title "Guys, How Do You Control Public Erec'tion? Share Your Experiences"

Anyway, I'm coming back to modify cool

Thanks, I just did that.

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Romerocollins: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:

Hahahahahahah it did not get to pre_cum stage.

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Eniqurl(f): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Emodeee:

anygirl.
anyboy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi,StephDamielola....make una come check out dis thread.its sumptin abt erectionscheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Romerocollins: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:

No, I will be extremely hard before I have pre-cum.
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Romerocollins: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fmartin:
mostly i sit down or squat and pretend of having a stomach ache. grin
U wil c peeps around asking; did u take drugs? grin

Me: yes, it wil soon go.. grin

But when you will have to attend to an issue, what will you do?
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Romerocollins: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fadiga24:

You have bad imagination.

Very bad imagination lol!
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Oyindidi(f): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Here to read lies.
No brokey will comment heregrin

They don't experience it
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:

They don't experience it
grin grin Hahahaha!!! Na them go lie pass for this thread.
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Victornezzar: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:

They don't experience it
Excuse maa
am a brokelyn nd I do av erections

2 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Romerocollins:
Please this is strictly for fun, if you are not comfortable with it, please go to the next topic.

Hi guys, I am curious, a lot had happened to me both in public and in private placeses and I want to know how you handles such situations when it arise.

The other day I was staring at some funny pictures in my store and all of a sudden I had a very strong erection and before I could look outside,behold a customer asking me for prices.

I got confused as I was sitted and did not know how to handle the situation,then I quickly insert my hand into my trouser and shifted my penis tip close to my belt but luckily to me, the customer did notice what I did.

Now can you share your funny experience,maybe walking with a lady,gisting with her standing or by just staring at her curve and your joystick stand at the on lookers or as a lady you have withness funny erection of a guy talking to you, share with us.

share your experience!!!!

wear beta STOCK JEANS..D TIN NO GO SHOW SEFgrin

6 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:

They don't experience it

LOL true.
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Jadoskii(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
ode leleyi sha..precum imediately after erection...go an wash Ur brain with hypo.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Emodeee: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Eniqurl:
anyboy.

how you dey?
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by ANIEXTY(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
And who is this cretinous, dim witted, cross eyed twàt quoting me? Wash my brain with hypo because I don't know about dîcks? You should get your brain replaced because it's obvious there's something wrong with the one you have.
Jadoskii:
ode leleyi sha..precum imediately after erection...go an wash Ur brain with hypo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Join The Largest R-rated Whatsapp Tv For Free. / Sex And The City Nigerian Version (+18)(full Funny Video) / Share Ur Val Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.