Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? (3300 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Why Do People Reject Jesus As Their Lord and Personal Saviour? / Why Do People Reject God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by eunice432: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
grin angry sad shocked cool cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss crywhy do people reject jehovah witness? i need your replies smiley wink grin tongue lipsrsealed undecided kiss
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by jagunlabi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
Perhaps because there is no jehovah in sight to witness.
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Undispu3rd(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2009
Becos there are not of the world, Hence will never come to you and preach prosperiity.

They believe the true teaching of Christ which in most cases is hard to accept by many.

Many people hate the truth and therefore Jehovah's Witnesses are never welcome.

For more detail visit:http//www.watchtower.org

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Abuzola(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2009
Jehovah witness are the true christians though they exempt Muhammad among the messenger else they would have been rightly guided
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Undispu3rd(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2009
My dear Abuzola 10x for acknowldging the truth. Though JW dont belief in interfaith.

Guess you know what I mean
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
JWs are among the most dangerous sects in christendem today,they deny the divinity of christ and even places him as low as an angel ,a step worse than the arian heresy
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by obi1o1: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2009
chukwudi44:

JWs are among the most dangerous sects in christendem today,they deny the divinity of christ and even places him as low as an angel ,a step worse than the arian heresy
TRUE taik
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by SeanT21(f): 1:26am On Nov 04, 2009
They are annoying.
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by muffins(f): 1:52am On Nov 04, 2009
They turn the bible upside down and translate something else. tongue
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Fhemmmy: 4:42am On Nov 04, 2009
Cos they claim that only some thousands will go to heaven.
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Easypizzy(f): 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
they are twist the truth for their own reasons
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2009
they are hated because of their strict adherence to the scripture and because they are not 'anything goes' like christendom. there is no room for self doctrination by any clergy class.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Abuzola(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2009
'Had We (ALLAH) intended to take a pastime (i.e wife or son), We could surely have taken it from Us, if We were going to do (that)' Quran 21:17
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by brainbox1: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2009
It's a fulfillment of John 15:19.
chukwudi44:

Dont know what you meant by dangerous. I am yet to see and hear any JW denies the divinity of christ (As in his origin being heavenly) but if what you been by divinity is the Trinity formula that has no biblical basis; then they dont believe in the trinity. They would rather be rejected by you than being rejected by God for teaching wrong doctrine. Jehovah's witnesses believe that Christ is now in heaven as a heavenly king whose just rulership would soon extend to the earth just as the Bible says.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Horus(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2009
The Jehovah's Witnesses racist message and racism that white is good, and black, brown, red, and yellow are bad is quite blatant. With million Jehovah's Witnesses, of multi races and nationalities that are a part of the organization, why aren't any of the prophets, prophetesses, princes, princesses, priests, Adam and Eve, Jesus, or pharaohs of a different race than Caucasian? Moreover, please don't say that it doesn't matter because if it didn't, then they all wouldn't be Caucasians. Moreover, if it really didn't “matter” you wouldn't have made any pictures at all!
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Nezan(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2009
JW denies the existence of Hellfire, denies the divinity of Jesus, etc., etc., they message is not for real.
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Horus(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2009
Jehovah Witness’ had a Fake Christ. The Jehovah’s Witness’ had a leader that was also considered “a Christ.” That leader being Charles Tazzil Russell who founded the sect in 1870. When he was dissatisfied with Christianity as it was, he organized his first bible study class. Six years later, in 1876, he elected himself  “pastor.” In 1879 he sold his interest in a clothing firm and began printing “The Watchtower” semi-monthly. By 1884, his “Zion’s Watchtower and Bible Society,” was incorporated in Pennsylvania and in 1908, he moved his headquarters from Pittsburgh, PA to Brooklyn, NY. Russell claimed to be the seventh angel mentioned in the book or Revelation. He said that the other six were men. He predicted the end of the world several times! 1874, 1876, 1914, 1916, and 1918, each time stating that word came to him from the creator whom he called Jehovah.
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Abuzola(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
Jehovah witness are the true xtrians
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by muyique: 6:00am On Nov 14, 2009
PERSONALLY, I HATE SPREADING RUMOURS AND WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT THINGS I DONT KNOW. JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES HAVE A WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM. INFORMATIONS YOU DON'T FIND THERE DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE FOND OF TELLING LIES AND LIES ABOUT THEM. PLS VISIT http://www.watchtower.org/
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by agathamari(f): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2009
because they are annoying as hell
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Ziggyjoel(f): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2009
I FIND IT HARD TO COMPREHEND THE FACT THAT EVEN WHEN THE TRUTH IS OBVIOUSLY OBVIOUS, HUMANS STILL FIND IT HARD TO ADMIT!
NO WONDER THE ELDERLY CLAIM THAT TRUTH IS BITTER.
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES PREACH THE UNDILUTED TRUTH, WITHOUT BIAS, BUT THE WORLD WOULD REJECT THEM, HATE THEM.
YOU POSTER SAID THEY ARE ANNOYING, WHAT EXACTLY IS ANNOYING IN THEM? AM SURE U LOVE THEIR PEACEFULLNESS, THEIR CARE AND HONESTY. TRY AND BEFRIEND ONE.
BUT THE MISTAKE MANY MAKE IS THAT ''THEY LISTEN TO AND BELEIVE IN WHAT NOOKS, OTHERS SAY'', LIKE THEY DONT HAVE A MIND OF THEIR OWN.
ASK YOURSELF, READER- HAVE I EVER EVER TAKEN TIME TO EVEN PERSONALLY RESEARCH AND FIND THE TRUTH FOR MYSELF UNBIASEDLY? NOT UNDER THE POWERFUL INFLUENCE OF WHAT U WERE BROUGHT UP AND TAUGHT O!
IT STARES US IN THE FACE- THE TRUTH. I LOVE U ALL.
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Undispu3rd(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
Hmmm!

Horus:

came to him from the creator whom he called Jehovah.

It will be my interest to enlighten you a little about the original name of GOD.

*Psalms-83:18 KJV "That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, are the most high over all the earth"

*Exodus-6:3 KJV "And I appeared unto abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob by the name God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them"

*Psalms-68:4 KJV "Sing unto God , sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the Heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him"

From the above Biblical quotations from the famous King james Version, would you not rather think otherwise about the true Divine name of God? How can you worship what has no name?! for God indeed does has a name.

the scripture says "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32 KJV
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Undispu3rd(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Cos they claim that only some thousands will go to heaven.

If it is true that they claimed what you stated above, then it is a GOOD NEWS! Do you know why? Because they see it in their Bible and being dellingent and obedient Bible scholar they believed every word of the Devine inspired scripture.

Let us examine the quote.

*Where is the some thousands "One hundred and fourteen thousand" Rev.14:1

*Where do they come from and what can they do that others cant? Rev.14:3

*What is their credential? Rev.14:4,5

*Aha where then are the rest christians? Rev.14:6,7
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Solozzo(m): 6:11am On May 30, 2013
Undispu3rd:

If it is true that they claimed what you stated above, then it is a GOOD NEWS! Do you know why? Because they see it in their Bible and being dellingent and obedient Bible scholar they believed every word of the Devine inspired scripture.

Let us examine the quote.

*Where is the some thousands "One hundred and fourteen thousand" Rev.14:1

*Where do they come from and what can they do that others cant? Rev.14:3

*What is their credential? Rev.14:4,5

*Aha where then are the rest christians? Rev.14:6,7

What happens to the animals after death? For Ecclesiastes says for God is showing man that they are beasts.
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Solozzo(m): 6:20am On May 30, 2013
Undispu3rd:
Hmmm!

It will be my interest to enlighten you a little about the original name of GOD.

*Psalms-83:18 KJV "That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, are the most high over all the earth"

*Exodus-6:3 KJV "And I appeared unto abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob by the name God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them"

*Psalms-68:4 KJV "Sing unto God , sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the Heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him"

From the above Biblical quotations from the famous King james Version, would you not rather think otherwise about the true Divine name of God? How can you worship what has no name?! for God indeed does has a name.

the scripture says "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32 KJV

Why is God's name a Latinized form of a Hebrew name? Why not Yoruba, Hausa or isoko name? Can't you see that that name is the name of a god worshipped by a people called Jews? They only claim theirs is the true God because they had links with Roman Empire. Think again!!
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Solozzo(m): 6:47am On May 30, 2013
Horus: Jehovah Witness’ had a Fake Christ. The Jehovah’s Witness’ had a leader that was also considered “a Christ.” That leader being Charles Tazzil Russell who founded the sect in 1870. When he was dissatisfied with Christianity as it was, he organized his first bible study class. Six years later, in 1876, he elected himself  “pastor.” In 1879 he sold his interest in a clothing firm and began printing “The Watchtower” semi-monthly. By 1884, his “Zion’s Watchtower and Bible Society,” was incorporated in Pennsylvania and in 1908, he moved his headquarters from Pittsburgh, PA to Brooklyn, NY. Russell claimed to be the seventh angel mentioned in the book or Revelation. He said that the other six were men. He predicted the end of the world several times! 1874, 1876, 1914, 1916, and 1918, each time stating that word came to him from the creator whom he called Jehovah.

Absolutely correct!! In addition :

He divorced his wife because of disputes over her request for more editorial powers in his watchtower. And books
- Russell claimed pyramid of Giza in Egypt was built and designed by Jews to keep secret p prophesies
- he also claimed as far back as 1890s that Jews good and bad relationship status with God is cyclical, that God is now in good favour with the jews,and they return to Jerusalem to claim land of Palestine and encouraging they practice Judaism
-claimed that second coming of Christ occurred in 1874.
- predicted climate change as evidence of time of the end
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by lacosanostra: 6:59am On May 30, 2013
when i try preaching to them,they dont accept me nd am not suppose to which false teachers Godspeed.
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Pygru: 7:01am On May 30, 2013
Re: Why Do People Reject Jehovah Witness? by Nobody: 7:32am On May 30, 2013
muyique: PERSONALLY, I HATE SPREADING RUMOURS AND WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT THINGS I DONT KNOW. JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES HAVE A WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM. INFORMATIONS YOU DON'T FIND THERE DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE FOND OF TELLING LIES AND LIES ABOUT THEM. PLS VISIT http://www.watchtower.org/
it is now www.jw.org thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers / Let's Pray For The Peace Of Nigeria On The 10th Of December / The Beginning Of The End Of Islam? Atheism Explodes In Saudi Arabia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.