Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya (42840 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by GurlFriend: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Have you ever had a customer care agent call you outside official reasons? This Kenyan lady took to Twitter ribed as a 'breach of privacy'.

The social media user tweeted directly at the official handle of mobile telecom company, Orange, to report a staff member who contacted her on WhatsApp after rendering official service to her.

She also tweeted details of their chat as she called for appropriate measures to be taken.

However, Twitter users are divided on her move, saying the lady went too far in reporting the guy to his employers since he wasn't rude.

Continue below to see their chat. Do you think the lady went too far in reporting the customer care agent?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/lady-exposes-customer-care-agent-who.html

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
very childish undecided #ignoramus

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by GurlFriend: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Orange reacted with an ominous tone.

This got people arguing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
This happens also in Nigeria by the 'unprofessional customer care agent' both male and female. . . My only grouse with this news is that Kenya has to be included for the thousandth time! Wetin Kenya do una?!

20 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mmmmm.... No comment... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ok... let's look at what happened like this;
The guy works in their store, as a B2C customer care agent. He liked the girl, but didn't want to be unprofessional at work.

Some guys here must have done something like this before too. You see a lady you like at the bank, and you trace her number in the register and you hit her up.

But the guy shouldn't have put his picture! A lady that hasn't given you audience?

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Greenbullet(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
what rubbish, imagine the guy had evil intentions ,she would definitely have been affected, all her details which is supposed to be secret is just open like that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by banme(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
What he did might be unprofessional but what she did to the poor guy is inhumane

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is total BS and this girl is how old

What's the big deal in that?
I have personally faced the same thing with two different rep. Just say NO and GTF undecided.

I pray the guy will not be sacked thou.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by banme(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Akanbibabatunde(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mehn...cool dude be losing his job..
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by lilmax(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
smh.....unprofessional of him but she went too far.... that guy will definitely find her if fired

same thing happened to me in 2014,15 and now 16....I ignored, so there shouldn't be any big deal about it

5 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Na wa o. Professionalism! Professionals should learn to stay professional!

But the girl tho

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by UnknownT: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Greenbullet:
what rubbish, imagine the guy had evil intentions ,she would definitely have been affected, all her details which is supposed to be secret is just open like that.
I am finding it difficult understanding the "her details supposed to be a secret" part, because I know most times I call our mobile providers, the agent will ask me to confirm my number by calling it out for me. So what's the secrecy there? lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by ShakurM(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Some ladies sef! Is this the new trend?! If he had been the manager, the story would have been different

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by tellwisdom: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
So, Kenya has customer care? sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by mazimee(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
She could have easily turned him down without going this far. To the best of my knowledge the guy wasn't disrespectful with the approach . I agree he was unprofessional, but she just took it too far.

The case here is that, the guy is probably not her spec so she is punishing him for his guts.
We wouldn't have known if he met her standard.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
MissHatey:
This is total BS and this girl is how old

What's the big deal in that?
I have personally faced the same thing with two different rep. Just say NO and GTF undecided.

I pray the guy will not be sacked thou.
what's this one saying? It's big deal. He's a professional and should learn to stay professional.

But then, the girl could have warned him to stay away.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by firstking01(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Rubbishundecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
So what's the big deal? undecided
Except that He got Her number the wrong way

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by 9japride(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Make we hear word, if the guy was a very wealthy person will she do that? It's just childish, though d guy might not have acted in a professional way. It's even better to call than to WhatsApp self, because of all these karachikas

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by nuelzz04(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
She might just v rendered her future hubby jobless .......all in d name of forming hard to get.

BTW wat happened to the block button

29 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by nuelzz04(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
She might just v rendered her future hubby jobless .......all in d name of forming hard to get.

BTW wat happened to the block button undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what's this one saying? It's big deal. He's a professional and should learn to stay professional.

But then, they girl could have warned him to stay away.
It's totally wrong of her to upload it on social media!

Professional or not!
Is that how she has been treating guys that have been asking her out

That guy is gonna lose his job!
She wanna be a star There she goes, let her enjoy it for week or so .

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by schumastic(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
the girl is not fine self and she is forming, meanwhile what the guy did is wrong and if is a civilized world, he would be fired with immediate effect.
next time he will not allow his dick do the thinking and worst part is that, the dude will have a GF forming love...more reason y i stick to my siggy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
MissHatey:

Professional or not!

I don't know if what she did is right or wrong. All I know is, the guy was wrong

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Destined2win: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
That's too wicked
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by whitebeard(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin she is tripping
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by wayne4loan: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
MissHatey:

Professional or not!

u get sense .... These type of girl done dey go extinct like dinosaurs

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Tommfrench(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
silly Kenyan girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
ok
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I don't know if what she did is right or wrong. All I know is, the guy was wrong
Yes, he's wrong but he was not rude. Besides, we can meet the the right person anywhere.

I hope she's married sha because if this one happens to be my brother's gf, she's a gonner!

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.