Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Please Tak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Please Tak (821 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Please Tak by flexyhubs(f): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
When it comes to guys, every girl has her thing. Be it dimples or lips or shoulders or arms, there’s no shortage of beautiful body parts that we could appreciate for hours. But despite what many of you may have been led to believe (by who, we have no clue) an unsolicited picture of your junk isn’t one of them. Certainly not on its own, and especially if we don’t have a personal relationship with it.

So stop sending us d!ck pics we didn’t ask for.

Seriously, we don’t want to see them. In cases where we’re actually interested in said junk, imagining it is more than enough. (And probably better, too.) And while it’s hard to pinpoint when exactly sending d!ck pics became an acceptable “thing”, or who told you it was OK, all I can tell you, on behalf of every girl I know, is that they lied. And whatever you think you’re doing or saying or achieving with these little treasures of yours, it’s the exact opposite that comes through.

Here’s a look what happens on the other side after you press send.

CONTINUE READING ==>

http://www.flexyhubs.com/2016/10/what-woman-thinks-when-you-send-her.html

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Please Tak by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
They feel like going on their knees in Praise and Worship.

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Please Tak by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin

Men love to showcase their heavy meat be it so hard like a log wood or juz like similar to jell-o and it's good for my eyes so I can't complain actually... grin

So, boiz don't worry abt it.. Everything is under control grin

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Please Tak by flexyhubs(f): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Men love to showcase their heavy meat be it so hard like a log wood or juz like similar to jell-o and it's good for my eyes so I can't complain actually... grin

shocked
Re: What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Please Tak by Franchise21(m): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

U too like dick
Re: What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Please Tak by Acheron: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Always setting trap for thirsty niggaz. Trapqueen indeed.
Re: What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Please Tak by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Acheron:

Always setting trap for thirsty niggaz. Trapqueen indeed.

grin haba baba. There's no such thing as "thirsty niggaz" here on NL... cheesy
Re: What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Please Tak by Acheron: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin haba baba. There's no such thing as "thirsty niggaz" here on NL... cheesy
Smh. Bad child.

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Was Your Feeling When You First Had Sex?? / Tell Us How You Are Going To Celebrate Your Xmass Night. / Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.