Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Phone Manufacturers That You Hate - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Manufacturers That You Hate (17313 Views)

What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? / Battery Maintenance Phone Manufacturers Won't Let You Know / Must Read!! Open Letter To All Android Phone Manufacturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Crauxx(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2016
eki2000:
I Will bring down Samsung, my reason is not 4 quality as much, but for giving too small for a huge amount. Imagine a galaxy j2 goes for #45,000, with only 5mp rear and 2mp front cameras , with a 2000 mah powered battery, mean while u av got the following products with 13mp rear and 5mp front cameras or more and 3000 mah powered battery or more And some with full HD for the same or close price range, Tecno l8 plus ,j8, c7and c9, Infinix hot 4, hot 4 pro, note 2 and hot s, Gionee m5 mini, s plus , f103 pro. I was faning samsung until i realized i was cheated. I have now realized that Samsung is not for Africans bcs over there in Asia, America Etc. All these s6, s7 are just like #80,000 (assuming they are using naira) over there. They say samsung is using snapdragon chipset , but smash ! Mtk is as cool too. Pls spend wisely. What is decieving people is the brand, but it doesnt mean dat if a company existed first that its the best.
My guy, if you can't afford Samsung, go buy all those cheap China phone. Good things are not made for everybody
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by kurt09(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2016
WOCKHARDI:

Did you read the post ? It said phones that you hate not names of phones you know.
Now, what's your grudge with GIIOONNEEEE ?
NETWORK PROBLEM.
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Onyenna(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2016
eki2000:
I Will bring down Samsung, my reason is not 4 quality as much, but for giving too small for a huge amount. Imagine a galaxy j2 goes for #45,000, with only 5mp rear and 2mp front cameras , with a 2000 mah powered battery, mean while u av got the following products with 13mp rear and 5mp front cameras or more and 3000 mah powered battery or more And some with full HD for the same or close price range, Tecno l8 plus ,j8, c7and c9, Infinix hot 4, hot 4 pro, note 2 and hot s, Gionee m5 mini, s plus , f103 pro. I was faning samsung until i realized i was cheated. I have now realized that Samsung is not for Africans bcs over there in Asia, America Etc. All these s6, s7 are just like #80,000 (assuming they are using naira) over there. They say samsung is using snapdragon chipset , but smash ! Mtk is as cool too. Pls spend wisely. What is decieving people is the brand, but it doesnt mean dat if a company existed first that its the best.

Brilliant! ......

I ditched my Galaxy S4 for Gionee marathon m5..... M5 also has a few features similar to it(eg remote control, also when you place the phone on your ear, it automatically dials the number you're viewing etc) .... Now i can use my phone for almost 2 days without even bothering to charge it unlike my S4 which i charge like 4x everyday......

Samsung is ripping people off..... I've learnt my lesson(s)......

3 Likes

Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by oginnite(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2016
itel, innjoo and Infinix. they are crap.
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by acenazt: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2016
Tecno,infinix,injoo,Itel these r d ones worth hating. D other's I don't care.
Kai infact anything Mtk except gionee
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2016
Funkybabee:
all of you people that are complaining about innjoo, is the phone not recommendable at all ni.
i cant find ur email on the profile,contact me on 08064357013 on whatsapp or Google allo.be real
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2016
akpan2k7:
I am using Z30, and tot of getting Gionee to enable watsapp as blackberry will watsapp no more WEF 31 Dec 16, I need advice from the forum.

You can still use whatsapp on ur z30 even after the said date.
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2016
techno first and other chinko phone
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Dhanidhamy(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2016
ferro phones,very stewpeed device.
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by SirHouloo(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2016
Malata...they are as useless as their name.
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Reddington(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2016
Samsung. 1) for their extremely dismal battery...2) Outrageous price considering specs.

As for injoo, infinix, Tecno, Huawei, Lenovo etc well, I don't know if I'm being too harsh, but I don't even consider them as smartphones.

Gionee isn't bad considering the price with respect to the specs, not to mention their incredible battery backup!
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2016
Anybody who buys Innjoo phone should be recolonised.... Sorry I mean..... He should blame himself.
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2016
I hate Samsung
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2016
Na wa o... All of una don hate all d phone company na. If una start to bomb them then phone no go dey again na
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Two prescribing panadol?
yo escribo in éspanol.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by tpyemson(m): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2016
INJOO TODAY, TOMORROW AND FOREVER

1 Like

Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by ItzHoludex(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2016
OBI
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by rad8(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2016
I will smash umi....over and over and over again
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by eki2000(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2016
@christ2face, just get tecno w4 for #28,000 , use the balance of #2000 to enjoy. If U Enter Market And Hear Samsung , run 4 ur life bcs na 512 gig ram with 2 megapixel phone dem go give u @ #31,000.
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by ClassCaptain(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2016
SirHouloo:
Malata...they are as useless as their name.

What happen boss ?? share maybe I could help
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by chiraqDemon(m): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2016
eki2000:
Thing is all those tecno gionee n co u mentioned dont last long....they start developing faults
And these samsung n apple are also expensive....just that over there its easier to get 500dollars than it is to get the naira equivalent in nigeria
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Solobenny(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2016
1. Innjoo
2. Innjoo
3. Innjoo.

If I could be granted presidential pardon I'll bomb them
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Dhanidhamy(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2016
Reddington:
Samsung. 1) for their extremely dismal battery...2) Outrageous price considering specs.

As for injoo, infinix, Tecno, Huawei, Lenovo etc well, I don't know if I'm being too harsh, but I don't even consider them as smartphones.

Gionee isn't bad considering the price with respect to the specs, not to mention their incredible battery backup!
please what type of phone are you using?
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by lovely17(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Chai innjoo those guys have caused me enough suffering angry sad
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by bobbybrown007: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mine would be HTC
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
LiMuBai:
[s]Same way you hate Techno because they make phones you can afford, right?. grin[/s]

undecided
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by oliviacute(f): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
itel......... angryitel.........
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by Rozaystunna(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
I hate,itel Android,Injoo shit,I- mose
same here angry angry angry
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by rapztar(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Someone forgot Windows
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by dyn1800: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
INFINIX
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by mimee9(f): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Solo
Re: Phone Manufacturers That You Hate by MizMyColi(f): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Ada nwa si enu igwe ba nne afor... smiley wink

cheesy
Is this bloodykiller?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 / Tecno Camon I Twin: First Tecno Smartphone With Snapdragon CPU / TECNO Beats Samsung, Others To Claim Africa's Top Smartphone Brand 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.