Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? (1147 Views)

Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) / I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by XfStyle: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
I don't want to make him feel bad, but he can't let himself go indefinitely!

I adore my boyfriend of six years. He's intelligent, accomplished, emotionally mature, kind, loving, and funny. But: He's fat.

When we first started dating, he was a very hot, very muscular mountaineering guide. Now he's a lawyer, and most of the muscle has turned into fat. When he gets home from work, he sits on the couch, drinking beer and watching bad TV. He'll do that for an entire weekend if I don't persuade him to get out and do things. Our sex life has almost always been thrilling, but the laziness and fatness are enormous turnoffs.
I'm an athlete and go to the gym at 5 A.M. every day before my job (which we agree is even more demanding than his). Though I'm still madly in love with him, I find myself looking at in-shape men. Superficial, I realize! I drop hints, and it never goes well. Is there a way to tell him to shape up? I work hard to stay sexy; shouldn't he? I don't want to make him feel bad, but he can't let himself go indefinitely! —My Sexy Man's Gone to Seed.

http://xpressfashionstyles..com/2016/10/can-i-tell-my-boyfriend-hes-too-fat.html?m=1

Re: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by Mutuwa(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
XfStyle:
I don't want to make him feel bad, but he can't let himself go indefinitely!

I adore my boyfriend of six years. He's intelligent, accomplished, emotionally mature, kind, loving, and funny. But: He's fat.

When we first started dating, he was a very hot, very muscular mountaineering guide. Now he's a lawyer, and most of the muscle has turned into fat. When he gets home from work, he sits on the couch, drinking beer and watching bad TV. He'll do that for an entire weekend if I don't persuade him to get out and do things. Our sex life has almost always been thrilling, but the laziness and fatness are enormous turnoffs.
I'm an athlete and go to the gym at 5 A.M. every day before my job (which we agree is even more demanding than his). Though I'm still madly in love with him, I find myself looking at in-shape men. Superficial, I realize! I drop hints, and it never goes well. Is there a way to tell him to shape up? I work hard to stay sexy; shouldn't he? I don't want to make him feel bad, but he can't let himself go indefinitely! —My Sexy Man's Gone to Seed.

http://xpressfashionstyles..com/2016/10/can-i-tell-my-boyfriend-hes-too-fat.html?m=1

Is there any better way to tell him?
Re: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Do it like this

Open your mouth and shout

"Baby you are fat, wtf!!!!

Jeez watch him reduce instantly. grin since you don't know how to figure out a polite way to tell him.

1 Like

Re: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by divinehand2003(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sure

Pls go ahead and notify him about his fat ass

1 Like

Re: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Just tell him. Simple.
''you are getting fate dude, go work out''

1 Like

Re: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by Emodeee: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
You said "my boyfriend." really! Your sex life is thrilling and you have been dating for six years? Na wa oh. Continue. So if he leaves you now, na one man go marry you? Men are trying.
Re: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by Sexxkillz: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mumu story.

1 Like

Re: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
What nonsense
Re: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 04, 2016
Westernized story but I'd drop advice for the fun of it. Two words: LEAVE HIM. All my life and dating experience it's the surest action women take. Stopped caring to understand why they do it and now leave the possibility at the back of my mind to avoid present well as future disappointments.
Re: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by rawpadgin(m): 5:52am On Oct 04, 2016
u guys have been dating for 6years yet u still finding it difficult to tell him to loose some weight

wen u guys started dating he was all muscled up, u watched him grew out of shape now u kept mute

I detest guys that are too lazy to hit the gym

1 Like

Re: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 04, 2016
Something is wrong in your relationship ma'am.

Dating for Six good years now and you can't tell him shocked shocked shocked.

Hey baby, what have you been eating . Let's hit the gym together bla bla bla

It's called COMMUNICATION GIRL!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by freeman95(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2016
Iamhatey:
Something is wrong in your relationship ma'am.

Dating for Six good years now and you can't tell him shocked shocked shocked.

Hey baby, what have you been eating . Let's hit the gym together bla bla bla

It's called COMMUNICATION GIRL!

welldone oo

madam relationship grin
Re: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by LorDBolton(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2016
Women like this justify my lack of interest in maintaining relationships...

Where is my Claire underwood oh lord?

He's fat? U go to the gym? He's a lawyer? Your jab is more hectic(but u no wan tell us)? Why not put be pro-active and pull ur personal funds together and get an exercise mat or some "not-to-costly" home exercise equipment and tell him straight up

"Honey u adding weight, u still putting in excellent work in the bedroom so I can't complain... but I ain't gonna be dat girl who doesn't keep her man's heart healthy, so here! Time to exercise"

6 years and you still ain't figured out the most effective mode of communicating with him? Tell me this is a fake story.
Re: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
freeman95:

welldone oo

madam relationship grin
smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

WARNING!!! Ladies Only (Him Or The......(Photo) / Guys, These Are 5 Reasons Why Women Are Constantly Rejecting You / Riddle Of Tonight : Cucumber Banana And Carrot (ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.