Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos (32052 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs / Kidnappers Shot Dead By Police In Enugu (More Photos) / 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by Charly68: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2016
A new sheriff is in town,now you know . Buhari is all out to stamp out those who want to sabotage his government effort. So military guys have gotten the mandate to clear every road blockers. Bye forever .
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by dadaha: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2016
adioolayi:
That guy with Arrow dey stone age grin grin
arrows and bow are actually deadlier because of the stealth and accuracy. But why bring them to a gun fight? grin
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2016
Gosh!!! Luk@d Remains of them#disgutin# undecided
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
These Afonja youths are naturally stupid

Who brings a catapult and spear to fight soldiers who have Ak47

Ret.ard undecided
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Omo one na Man u fan

Lol
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by Rosella1: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2016
The one with Bow and arrow tho... #Robinhood

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by Osu175(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2016
whirlwind7:
Seem the folks from the north have learned this lucrative, albeit hazardous profession from their southern brethren.

But still, why would they open fire first, against a better equipped soldiers?
The dead can't talk, so we can't ask them. We can only go with the one sided story for now. I would have said they look more like hunters than kidnappers. They were not with a kidnapped victim, so I don't know where the kidnap angle emanated from.

The died stay dumb-jame hardly chase

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2016
Kudos to our gallant men. Imagine that one using bow and arrow, when he is not going for hunting.
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by SpitsOnYoruba: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2016
Stalker365:

Ret.ard undecided

Stalker
Stop stalking me or i will marry you
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by Felixtuta(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Hmm! Kidnappers with den gun and local arrows opened fire first on passing soldiers?

I don't believe this news. How I pray that these dead bodies are not poor innocent citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by luminouz(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2016
Stalker365:

Ret.ard undecided
I concur!
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by lekyar(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2016
This report needs more circumspection. This looks like extrajudicial executions.No witnesses but the only the N.A account.

PrettyCrystal:
Yesterday at about 1.30pm, troops of 33 Brigade Nigerian Army deployed at Forward Operation Base (FOB) Ningi, on routine patrol, came across suspected kidnappers at Dutsen Makurdi, Ningi Local Government Area. The suspected kidnappers opened fire on the troops that led to exchange of gunfire between both at the end which 5 kidnappers were killed.

The patrol team recovered 3 Dane guns and other dangerous weapons from the suspects.

TROOPS ARREST SUSPECTED BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS

Yesterday afternoon, a suspected Boko Haram terrorist, Adamu Nuhu was arrested at Kwaya Kusar Local Government Area, Southern Borno State following a tip off by well meaning Nigerians.

He is currently being interrogated. Similarly, at about 5.43pm yesterday 3 women suspected to be spouses of wanted Boko Haram terrorists and logistics suppliers were arrested at Miringa market by vigilante members in the town.

They however, handed them to troops and they also being investigated.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/kidnappers-shot-dead-after-opening-fire.html
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by tempest01(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2016
There's more to this story ..

Looks like execution to me...
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by sarutobie(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2016
they are either book haram or the notorious Fulani herdsmen... either way, good riddance!
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by emymeeky: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2016
grayht:
Kudos to Nigeria Army...

Some people won't be happy with this!!!

Pls don't quote me before u end up like those wasted souls above.

West-ed you mean ? grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by Eazybay(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2016
Well those weapons wea placed on them for the photoshoot. So wea d kidnap victim?? Somebody explain y dis killing looks extra judicial

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by emijo(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2016
These guys looks more like hunters than kidnappers..
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by jude33084(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2016
adioolayi:
That guy with Arrow dey stone age grin grin

Don't be deceived bro, that piece is a deadly weapon when fighting stealth fight.

They sure know how to use them wink

But today,......their god failed them cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by arsenal33: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Am not understandin this....where is the dangerous weapons tongue

may be they should use one on u. the you will know its dangerous

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2016
If these claims are realy true, then Nigeria needs to step up its pace of Education. With the right sets of Education to arm every1 even the worst of citizens can rise to becoming most patriotic and promoting the ideals of peace with a reserve sense of value for human lives and property. An as far as am concerned, National Open University is the only school that I recognize as the only existing school in Nigeria making great impact in this dimension every other school is a waste of resourceful time, mental resource and money as it opts its game in arresting illiteracy in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. Illiteracy is a demons as much as it mks an idle minds and hands. What a waste of soul that could hv channeled their resource and efforts towards national building only if they had been given access to the right education and orientation. The best way to fight crime is to step up d educational supplies and means and to reduce guns and weapon supplies in the system. As long as illiteracy, Joblessness and crime is high in Nigeria, I will continue to hit hard and question the functions of the Nigeria conventional universities. Up NOUN, long live NOUN!!

Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by smashad(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2016
Are they certain Di's pple ain't just hunters?? jst saying sha
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by Stateside: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2016
The position of the weapons looks a little too suspicious. I doubt that a firearm will fall so close (and neatly) to all the victims like that when shot with AK47 assault rifle.

And how do the soldiers explain little or virtually no blood on the weapons? At least they were supposed to be in the hands of the "kidnappers" when shot. Even a pistol will generate a bigger blood splatter talk-less of AK47.

Their weapons a just too primitive to engage a well armed soldiers. I don't think they are that stupid. At least all of them cannot be that stupid.

Its easy to overlook all these cos of pre-existing bias we might have for these people. But evidence does not support the soldiers account in my own opinion.

#tryagainnigeriaarmy

RIP to the dead
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by effogis: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2016
Jesus said that who ever lives by the sword shall die by the sword.
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by basadenet: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2016
Where are their victims?
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by delzbaba(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2016
This is just pure execution,probably after they surrenderd,well ochestrated photos.
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by mondee02(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2016
dukechilezie:
I hope these are not hunters who are victims of extra judicial killings.
Exactly my thought oo
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by baresywood(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2016
Eazybay:
Well those weapons wea placed on them for the photoshoot. So wea d kidnap victim?? Somebody explain y dis killing looks extra judicial

For security reason I don't think is safe to feature the victim of kidnap.
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by deolu2000(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2016
Person wey hold M15, RPG and Ak47 self never confront soldiers how much more these ones with guns that can't kill an antelope. Shior.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by PaulIdu: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2016
First time I have come across the Nigerian Army opening fire on deliquent Fulani herdsmen..nice one ..My advice to the dead herdsmen is never take a dane gun to a GUN fight
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by sekem: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2016
Chai, one na Man U fan o! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kidnappers Shot Dead In Bauchi After Opening Fire On Soldiers. Graphic Photos by PaulIdu: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2016
Stateside:
The position of the weapons looks a little too suspicious. I doubt that a firearm will fall so close (and neatly) to all the victims like that when shot with AK47 assault rifle.

And how do the soldiers explain little or virtually no blood on the weapons? At least they were supposed to be in the hands of the "kidnappers" when shot. Even a pistol will generate a bigger blood splatter talk-less of AK47.

Their weapons a just too primitive to engage a well armed soldiers. I don't think they are that stupid. At least all of them cannot be that stupid.

Its easy to overlook all these cos of pre-existing bias we might have for these people. But evidence does not support the soldiers account in my own opinion.

#tryagainnigeriaarmy

RIP to the dead

A 7.62mm round at close range leaves very little splatter with tiny entry and exit wounds..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured) / Man Disguises As A NEPA Official, Steals A Lady's Phone (Photo) / Andrew Ogbuja Wife Denies Knowing Her Husband & Son Had Been Defiling Her Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.