Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate (3837 Views)

Muslim Girl Wearing Hijab Declares Herself The First Ever Nigerian P2rnstar / My Fate My Destiny*7*8*9*10 / #my Fate My Destiny Part 1*2*3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by chris2face(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Life is so unfair, am a christian and an Igbo guy who is based in a far away northern state,there is particular girl whom I have got this strong feelings for to say that I love this girl is an understatement ,she in turn loves me I deduced this from her behavior towards me but just like me she is afraid of her parents
Nairalanders this a girl who comes from a core Muslim family I have tried getting her off my mind but is obvious I just can't,today against all odd she came to my shop and I summoned courage told her how I felt about her and she immediately she started crying telling me in Hausa that I should just look for another girl even though she loves me so much that she is not my type and don't see us being together she went further citing the reasons below
1 Am a christian
2 Am an Igbo guy,guys who leaves in this north will understand this
3 That her father will rather kill her than have her to do something with an "onyeamuri" the same they call we igbos
4 That her religion forbids it
I know all these things yet I found it difficult if not impossible to get this girl out of my mind
I know her Dad very well and what he is capable of doing,this a man who don't send any of her female daughter to school his reason no need.
I use to think that at my age I can't necessarily shed tears not until today
I have tried to make my self forget this girl even telling myself how can I possibly fall for a girl who can't even express her self in English still I can't
Before she left she told me she is gonna stay away from me for my safety but I guess is so difficult for her cause she came back still crying to tell me "sai de safe" that's good night
Am confuse I don't know what to do,why is my own love story always different
May be hard truth or few words of encouragement will do Sorry for the long writeup needed somebody to talk to,am not my self please ignore my mistakes
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by SUPERPACK: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
he will only behand, behead or butcher you, thats all. and dont forget to dig ur grave by urself to save cost of labour.

9 Likes

Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by ammyluv2002(f): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
My dear, you just have to move on! I know, it's not easy but you have to try.

Let her go for now....Que sera, sera
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
U feel in love wit a girl whose father refused to send to school, a stack illiterate who can't even communicate in English language.
My brother u are not in love but in lust. Once u spend more time wit her u'll see all d reasons in d world why 2 of u can't be together. Buh if u still wanna continue deceiving urself! carry on.
Buh be ready to be behanded, belegged and beheaded.

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
You want encouragements?! cheesy

Seems like you've made up your mind to play Romeo & Juliet. If that's the case, well I'll keep a look at your profile. If you stop coming online in the next few weeks, I'll know Romeo got decapitated and Juliet got married.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by Sexxkillz: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Your fate lies with your maker.

Make sure you buy your coffin and make all necessary burial arrangements for yourself, to make it easy for your family when you're gone, because you're just trying to sign your own death warrant.

I guess you know what they say about "the stubborn fly", don't you?
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by gondon(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bro run ohhh
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by chris2face(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
SUPERPACK:
he will only behand, behead or butcher you, thats all. and dont forget to dig ur grave by urself to save cost of labour.
Well thanks anyway
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by chris2face(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
ammyluv2002:
My dear, you just have to move on! I know, it's not easy but you have to try.

Let her go for now....Que sera, sera
Thanks
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by chris2face(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
U feel in love wit a girl whose father refused to send to school, a stack illiterate who can't even communications in English language.
My brother u are not in love but in lust. Once u spend more time wit her u'll see all d reasons in d world why 2 of u can't be together. Buh if u still wanna continue deceiving urself! carry on.
Is just her father I have choose to move on
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by chris2face(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
VolTOxic:
You want encouragements?! cheesy

Seems like you've made up your mind to play Romeo & Juliet. If that's the case, well I'll keep a look at your profile. If you stop coming online in the next few weeks, I'll know Romeo got decapitated and Juliet got married.
Guy is that ur wish for me God forbid
Thanks anyway shaa
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by mrmrmister: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
[size=13pt]Op is "Suya in the making"[/size] cheesy cheesy
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by chris2face(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Make sure you buy your coffin and make all necessary burial arrangements for yourself, to make it easy for your family when you're gone, because you're just trying to sign your own death warrant.

I do bro I know one thing must kill a man but I don't wanna die because of girl am letting her go
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by Sexxkillz: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
chris2face:

I do bro I know one thing must kill a man but I don't wanna die because of girl am letting her go

grin grin
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by 2dice01: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
ok first convert to muslim
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by luminouz(m): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
chris2face:
Life is so unfair, am a christian and an Igbo guy who is based in a far away northern state,there is particular girl whom I have got this strong feelings for to say that I love this girl is an understatement ,she in turn loves me I deduced this from her behavior towards me but just like me she is afraid of her parents
Nairalanders this a girl who comes from a core Muslim family I have tried getting her off my mind but is obvious I just can't,today against all odd she came to my shop and I summoned courage told her how I felt about her and she immediately she started crying telling me in Hausa that I should just look for another girl even though she loves me so much that she is not my type and don't see us being together she went further citing the reasons below
1 Am a christian
2 Am an Igbo guy,guys who leaves in this north will understand this
3 That her father will rather kill her than have her to do something with an "onyeamuri" the same they call we igbos
4 That her religion forbids it
I know all these things yet I found it difficult if not impossible to get this girl out of my mind
I know her Dad very well and what he is capable of doing,this a man who don't send any of her female daughter to school his reason no need.
I use to think that at my age I can't necessarily shed tears not until today
I have tried to make my self forget this girl even telling myself how can I possibly fall for a girl who can't even express her self in English still I can't
Before she left she told me she is gonna stay away from me for my safety but I guess is so difficult for her cause she came back still crying to tell me "sai de safe" that's good night
Am confuse I don't know what to do,why is my own love story always different
May be hard truth or few words of encouragement will do Sorry for the long writeup needed somebody to talk to,am not my self please ignore my mistakes
This is one of the reasons i hate religious n tribal divides in my country....I feel for u op....have been in d same shoe...but mine is Igbo....to think of it..I have always looked Igbo n always welcomed in their house...until one day I received a phone call from mum..n had to speak in Yoruba....DAT was d day I learnt Yoruba people are called Yoruba! Ofe nmanu! D girl loved me die n she is an ADA (first daughter).but what can we do...till today she never marry o..maybe tomorrow sha!
My token! U either get ready to elope with her n face a life of always looking over Ur shoulder or.....FORGET HER! U will die horribly if u don't!
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by Onogiede(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
If she luv you as well thenno problem,..amusing this medium to invite you both to my church "winners charpel @canaaland ota lagos",..you are free to contact me anytime
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by luminouz(m): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=Onogiede post=49894993]If she luv you as well thenno problem,..amusing this medium to invite you both to my church "winners charpel @canaaland ota lagos",..you are free to contact me anytime[/quote

U well so? Is DAT what he wants? From north to ota with d girl abi? Mtchewww!
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by luminouz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
U feel in love wit a girl whose father refused to send to school, a stack illiterate who can't even communications in English language.
Not love but lust? How u take know? Love knows boundaries ni!
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by SlaughterGang: 4:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Marry her, one day, she gon plant a bomb in her pvssy and you gon detonate it.
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by mikolo80: 5:45am On Oct 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:

coward
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by mikolo80: 5:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
who literate epp
No be educated De divorce upandan

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by adegunwa4real(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2016
101 ways to die....

crying for you in advance, please send me burial invitation in advance o cry cry
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by bibijay123(f): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=luminouz post=49895069][/quote]

grin

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by luminouz(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2016
bibijay123:

grin
Hello dear!
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by bibijay123(f): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2016
luminouz:

Hello dear!

The guy wanted them to fly to ota cheesy bt there's nothing God can not do.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by luminouz(m): 6:57am On Oct 04, 2016
bibijay123:

The guy wanted them to fly to ota cheesy bt there's nothing God can not do.
Abi Na.....I concur!
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by bibijay123(f): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2016
Op ndo I know how u feel. A Yoruba family once rejected me because i am not a Nigerian. They didn't even tell me on time, after months of washing their dirty plates n pots dey said" Togo is too far" chai angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by veekid(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2016
bibijay123:
Op ndo I know how u feel. A Yoruba family once rejected me because i am not a Nigerian. They didn't even tell me on time, after months of washing their dirty plates n pots dey said" Togo is too far" chai angry
Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by bibijay123(f): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2016
veekid:

Are you kidding me?

embarassed their loss o

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by veekid(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2016
bibijay123:

embarassed their loss o
Stupid things we do for love
Re: Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate by adepiero: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2016
Stop trying to put square pegs in round holes. Find an IBO girl to love or move back to the east and save your neck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) / 'Makeup Or Madness'- Lady Shows Off Her Makeup Face Her Fans Reacts (photos / My Neighbor Wife Is At Stake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.