Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,404 members, 7,843,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

#2million Naira For Bride Price!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #2million Naira For Bride Price!! (1434 Views)

Request For Bride Price In Ikot Abasi Local Government, Akwa Ibom / When You Use Your Life Savings For Bride Price ,THEN THIS HAPPENS------? / The Man Who Collected 65 Naira Payment For Bride Is A Hypocrite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#2million Naira For Bride Price!! by dotman4real007(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
A Nigerian groom needs relationship
advice – He is to marry an Igbo lady by January
2017 – The bride’s family has asked for
N2m as the bride price
Nigeria is in recession but it seems that does
not concern some families in the South-
eastern part of Nigeria. A bride’s family
has put a bride price on that will shock you.
A groom wrote an open letter to relationship
expert, Joro Olumofin, seeking advice. He
said the bride’s family is asking for N2m as
the bride price and it has left him devastated.
See his letter
The list includes furnishing of the house, a
microwave, a fridge and a 42 inch plasma TV.
This groom really needs help so answer the
poll below and bring him closer to his
decision.

Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by luminouz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
If he has d money y not? Since he clearly doesn't...he can negotiate to bring down d price.....
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by dotman4real007(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
why all these yeasterners too like money Watin self, 2million kilode!!! shee na patience jona house boy? Una no try at all. Kuku marry your daughter!!

2 Likes

Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by finalboss(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
hmmm 2million nah amber rose ?
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by dotman4real007(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
finalboss:
hmmm 2million nah amber rose ?
I beg help me ask them oooo!!!
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by RealJaneDoe: 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Terrible Terrible
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by osnova(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2016
I guess who made up this jargon is high on an elephant dung.
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by henrybomb(m): 12:16am On Oct 04, 2016
No be by force dem dey marry,2m is a lot of money pls let dem reduce d price and if dey disagree bros pls find ur square root#runaway
dotman4real007:
N2m as the bride price
See his letter
decision.

1 Like

Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by dotman4real007(m): 12:25am On Oct 04, 2016
osnova:
I guess who made up this jargon is high on an elephant dung.
Ohh ok it was your family that demanded for #2million abi
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by rockyh(m): 12:30am On Oct 04, 2016
dotman4real007:
N2m as the bride price
See his letter
decision.
the parent n the bride are a group of fraudulent characters. Efcc take note cos bride price in Igbo land is just the first note of any denomination of naira u present as fees to ur in law. We don't sell our daughter. That's if the story is true

1 Like

Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2016
They should have simply place a billboard on her head at a junction reading 'OUR DAUGHTER IS FOR SALE'

2 Likes

Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by Anthony0094(m): 12:47am On Oct 04, 2016
op are u that dumb?,they don't want you to marry their daughter period
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by Emmaoga: 1:05am On Oct 04, 2016
is he buying the lady or what.
if i get mind pay that amount, their daughter won't visit them again coz I didn't marry her, I just bought her.
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by amunkita(m): 1:11am On Oct 04, 2016
Even if my money grows on trees, I will be d last man to pay such as pride price except they sign an undertaking that I ve purchased their daughter nd she won't ve any thing to do with them again.

1 Like

Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 04, 2016
Igbo people
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by adegunwa4real(m): 6:18am On Oct 04, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by dotman4real007(m): 6:31am On Oct 04, 2016
rockyh:
the parent n the bride are a group of fraudulent characters. Efcc take note cos bride price in Igbo land is just the first note of any denomination of naira u present as fees to ur in law. We don't sell our daughter. That's if the story is true
The story is true its not a lie. A friend of mine also faced the same problem he is calabar and his wife is igbo, when they gave him the list my guy wan abandon the girl oooo, na the girl go solicit bring down the bride price and also removed some expensive items on the list.
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by dotman4real007(m): 6:35am On Oct 04, 2016
Anthony0094:
op are u that dumb?,they don't want you to marry their daughter period
Watin na? Didn't you read through I am not the one it happened to, it happened to a guy who posted it to joro olumofin. Take am easy ooo!!!
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by dotman4real007(m): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2016
Emmaoga:
is he buying the lady or what.
if i get mind pay that amount, their daughter won't visit them again coz I didn't marry her, I just bought her.
Yes ooo but I no fit get mind pay that money ooo for this recession!!! They should keep the girl.
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by rockyh(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=dotman4real007 post=49898056]
The story is true its not a lie. A friend of mine also faced the same problem he is calabar and his wife is igbo, when they gave him the list my guy wan abandon the girl oooo, na the girl go solicit bring down the bride price and also removed some expensive items on the list. [/quot]which tribe in Igbo land please I must go n research n avoid ladies from that tribe
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by 234GT(m): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
The bride's people are merciless.
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
2 million naira__nitori kini!!!!
The woman get gold for body ni
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by osnova(m): 2:22am On Oct 07, 2016
dotman4real007:

Ohh ok it was your family that demanded for #2million abi
...such a kid....run along boy!
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by dotman4real007(m): 4:32am On Oct 07, 2016
osnova:
...such a kid....run along boy!
You have a very big problem and if you don't look for a solution quickly you might end up a sadist all your life.
You didn't read the article, you just hurled insults my way is that how to a matured man should behave?
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by osnova(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2016
dotman4real007:

You have a very big problem and if you don't look for a solution quickly you might end up a sadist all your life.
You didn't read the article, you just hurled insults my way is that how to a matured man should behave?
....stop quoting me #grandpa
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by osnova(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2016
dotman4real007:

....why involving ma family via ur quote?.......run along grandpa.
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by Greenbullet(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2016
ahhhh 2million ke!!! ,for this recession, those Igbo people wan use u take solve all their family problem .
op,my advice for you is if you truly love the girl pay the money
BUT FIRST get a lawyer to make a document of purchase to be signed by the girls family,in case they wanna do anyhow later.and also make it clear to the girl,you now own her before you pay that amount. 2 million!! when no be 2 thousand!!! I carry yamch for una Easterners way oooo,I nor fit recommend una to anybody wey wan marry.

dotman4real007

1 Like

Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by chigoizie7(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Why are u all doing his?

The bride price is never 2million.

The fact that u are getting married to a girl whose family might not be financially buoyant, but during planning for the traditional marriage and all that and they don't have money to fund it. They need to cook for the entire guests, buy enough drinks,music,clothes and everything associated with celebrations. And when they kinda put all things together for u, u all call it bride price?

Let me ask the yorubas in the house, how much does it cost unto organise a successful traditional marriage? Both the foods, party, drinks, music and all,that? How much does it cost? Not just the yorubas, other tribes included
Re: #2million Naira For Bride Price!! by Folalade(f): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Personally, I worth more than 2 million naira.

If I have my way, I wouldn't want to be paid for, no amount can buy me undecided

(1) (Reply)

If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. / "10 Minutes Is Enough," Mom Tells Son After Woman Dies From Taking Sexual Drug / 60-100 Years And Still Single, Meet Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.