Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

***** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***** (3722 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

***** by debsnick(f): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: ***** by amunkita(m): 1:44am On Oct 04, 2016
If u were virtues while the relationship lasted, he would be worshiping u by now but unfortunately he needs to change lubricant for his car..

So the better u forge ahead, the better for you..

Life is full of poo..

Btw.. Don't use that word of sticking with him when he had nothing cous that is an outdated bullshit, being students, u would ve gotten another fellow broke students to keep the engine going..
So in essence, u both were broke axx keeping body nd soul warm..

5 Likes

Re: ***** by debsnick(f): 1:56am On Oct 04, 2016
amunkita:
If u were virtues while the relationship lasted, he would be worshiping u by now but unfortunately he needs to change lubricant for his car..

So the better u forge ahead, the better for you..

Life is full of poo..

Btw.. Don't use that word of sticking with him when he had nothing cous that is an outdated bullshit, being students, u would ve gotten another fellow broke students to keep the engine going..
So in essence, u both were broke axx keeping body nd soul warm..
if I was broke nd needed his cash we won't be together after he left school
Re: ***** by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 04, 2016
He's nt ur father n is under no obligation 2 cater 4 ur luxuries. U shud breakup wit him already... I bet its only pvssy u contribute 2 d relationship of which he can obviously do witout. U dumb broke bitchez think cuz u give head n spread ur legs wide open u deserve d world. Nah bitchh! U need more than dat. Get a job, start a biz, add something more positive 2 ur relationship rather than spreading ur legs always n begging 4 stuff all thru d fvcken year undecided

8 Likes

Re: ***** by finalboss(m): 1:59am On Oct 04, 2016
hmmm.. i ll advice you to sit him nd down ...and talk abt this... the poster abv nor get sense
Re: ***** by debsnick(f): 2:01am On Oct 04, 2016
finalboss:
hmmm.. i ll advice you to sit him nd down ...and talk abt this... the poster abv nor get sense
thanks

1 Like

Re: ***** by Luckygurl(f): 2:13am On Oct 04, 2016
So dear!! The only issue you've got with him is he doesn't provide your 'needs'??

If I may ask, need like?

Hold on anyway!! Wouldn't you feel better if you actually provided those stuffs for yourself, like you work, earn and spend lavishly on yourself.
I mean, it saves you that headache of having to request for any favour from him.

I'm not saying he shouldn't spend on you, the problem here is the way you demand for it like it's your birthright.
If he decides to do it out of his own freewill, fine!!
If not, life goes on undecided

Get that mindset of a guy been in charge of taking care of you off you.
Most times, it gives him more leverage than normal in the relationship.

You can do this dear kiss

5 Likes

Re: ***** by consultancy: 2:16am On Oct 04, 2016
FuckyourMama:
He's nt ur father n is under no obligation 2 cater 4 ur luxuries. U shud breakup wit him already... I bet its only pvssy u contribute 2 d relationship of which he can obviously do witout. U dumb broke bitchez think cuz u give head n spread ur legs wide open u deserve d world. Nah bitchh! U need more than dat. Get a job, start a biz, add something more positive 2 ur relationship rather than spreading ur legs always n begging 4 stuff all thru d fvcken year undecided
hahahaha. i haven't laughed so loud in a long while. guess i need it... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ***** by odiaseo(m): 2:16am On Oct 04, 2016
I'll advice you take a step back and ask yourself what you really want out of a relationship. Is it true love, a meal ticket, friends with benefits etc. Without a clear focus, there is no guarantee you wouldn't break up with the next guy you hook up with and continue in the vicious circle.
Re: ***** by Allwility: 2:17am On Oct 04, 2016
You said now he can provide the luxuries you demand. What are these luxuries that you can't provide for yourself if I may ask?
Re: ***** by debsnick(f): 2:20am On Oct 04, 2016
Luckygurl:
So dear!! The only issue you've got with him is he doesn't provide your 'needs'??
If I may ask, needs like?
sometimes last month I was terribly ill after giving him a call I had to go to the clinic alone wen he failed to show up nd late returned with excuses I gave him the list of prescribed drugs to get while coming couldn't believe he failed to show up with the drugs
Re: ***** by debsnick(f): 2:22am On Oct 04, 2016
odiaseo:
I'll advice you take a step back and ask yourself what you really want out of a relationship. Is it true love, a meal ticket, friends with benefits etc. Without a clear focus, there is no guarantee you wouldn't break up with the next guy you hook up with and continue in the vicious circle.
I know what I want don't just know if he got what I want
Re: ***** by amunkita(m): 2:22am On Oct 04, 2016
debsnick:
if I was broke nd needed his cash we won't be together after he left school

So in essence, u were in Loff Bah
You were in Loff yet u knew how broke he was nd how you were a leverage to his life

Bae, get ur priorities right.
Secondly, u re not even after if the love is still there but only interested in Luxuries he could afford you..

Bae, Luxuries re for families nd wife, and from ur one sided story, u don't fall into any..
Re: ***** by debsnick(f): 2:25am On Oct 04, 2016
Allwility:
You said now he can provide the luxuries you demand. What are these luxuries that you can't provide for yourself if I may ask?
attention ,time. not necessarily money
Re: ***** by amunkita(m): 2:32am On Oct 04, 2016
debsnick:
sometimes last month I was terribly ill after giving him a call I had to go to the clinic alone wen he failed to show up nd late returned with excuses I gave him the list of prescribed drugs to get while coming couldn't believe he failed to show up with the drugs

My Good Gawd!!!
Getting ur drugs is the luxury u re talking about
Sister get off that closet nd be open..
Re u still a student
Is ur parent late or Broke

what was the reason the supposed boy friend gave you for failing to appear with the drugs..

If I ve a daughter like you, who depends on man to survive, I will revive slave trade, sell her nd use the proceed to feed the poor..
Re: ***** by amunkita(m): 2:35am On Oct 04, 2016
debsnick:

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Fallz from a yam tree...

So these re luxuries

No wonder the guy is running away, u don't know what u want..
Re: ***** by debsnick(f): 2:37am On Oct 04, 2016
amunkita:

My Good Gawd!!!
Getting ur drugs is the luxury u re talking about
Sister get off that closet nd be open..
Re u still a student
Is ur parent late or Broke

what was the reason the supposed boy friend gave you for failing to appear with the drugs..

If I ve a daughter like you, who depends on man to survive, I will revive slave trade, sell her nd use the proceed to feed the poor..
if I actually depended on him I won't be here I only stated that scenario cause it was a necessity at that point in time
Re: ***** by Allwility: 2:38am On Oct 04, 2016
debsnick:
Are you sure these are what you need? Have you tried having a heart-to-heart talk with him?
Re: ***** by Luckygurl(f): 2:48am On Oct 04, 2016
debsnick:

Urmmmm!!
For someone in a supposed relationship this is not too good.
But this can't be the only reason to contemplate break up, or is it? undecided

Anyway!! This is something you can talk over with him.
Let him know you ain't satisfied with the way things are going and he should at least step up his games. You do so from your own angle too.

Been in a relationship requires a great deal of work from the both partners. It becomes messier when one person is bearing the whole grunt.

Communicate with him and try work things over and like I said previously, you really don't have to depend on him for anything.
Life has a way of endearing us to people who obviously can leave without us comfortably. That way it becomes clear the both parties are in for their mutual benefit and not some parasitic association.

And if after all these, his attitude doesn't change you can comfortably take a walk knowing fully well you did your best.
Re: ***** by Luckygurl(f): 2:50am On Oct 04, 2016
amunkita:

So in essence, u were in Loff Bah
You were in Loff yet u knew how broke he was nd how you were a leverage to his life

Bae, get ur priorities right.
Secondly, u re not even after if the love is still there but only interested in Luxuries he could afford you..

Bae, Luxuries re for families nd wife, and from ur one sided story, u don't fall into any..

Your username though lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: ***** by def111(m): 2:56am On Oct 04, 2016
debsnick:

is your parents alive ?... anyway you have already made up your mind, so break up with him. so which advice you need again ?. some girls with beg beg
Re: ***** by amunkita(m): 3:00am On Oct 04, 2016
debsnick:
if I actually depended on him I won't be here I only stated that scenario cause it was a necessity at that point in time

Sister, let me talk to you as a friend, get ur priorities right..
U really dont know what u want from him.
Let me show you how confused u re;

debsnick:

The above re the luxuries u claimed to be refering to bah

debsnick:
. Now things 're finally going well for him I know he can afford the luxuries I demand from him but comes up with different excuses saying I should be patient with him wen I know he has more than enough. I m confused I don't know what to do

U said the luxuries re time nd attention Look at the embolden, do having enough money buy time nd attention

Sincerely sister, work on urself, if I am that dude, I will do same nd I must tell you the truth, he is just marking time with you, you ve lost him...
Re: ***** by amunkita(m): 3:03am On Oct 04, 2016
Luckygurl:

Your username though lipsrsealed

I must be lucky with you
Re: ***** by ednut1(m): 6:13am On Oct 04, 2016
he is a wise guy. its ur parents job to gv u money not bf. no go find work
Re: ***** by columbus007(m): 6:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Op abeg how old are you? grin e be like say you be sumon pikin undecided just imagine what you are in for,what makes you think ur relationship with a guy it's all abt bill?cos u waited for him in 2years to make money that you will start feeding on,in that case you must made it known to him you are in for the relationship for the money then that's why he's acting funny,if you take it easy in ur excess demand don't you think you would enjoy him? I'am outta here.
Re: ***** by femi4: 6:15am On Oct 04, 2016
debsnick:
I need sincere advice pls we have been dating for approximately 2 years now we met wen he was in his last year then he was really broke but I stuck to him believing thing would be better. Now things 're finally going well for him I know he can afford the luxuries I demand from him but comes up with different excuses saying I should be patient with him wen I know he has more than enough. I m confused I don't know what to do
You guys should communicate better.

Don't base your judgement on assumptions. Why not ask him if he is into any project. Let him know that your financial needs are not met and you are not happy with it. ( Though I don't think its the guy's responsibility to pay your bills). Its a privilege not mandatory.
Re: ***** by Luckygurl(f): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2016
amunkita:

I must be lucky with you

You think??
What inspired such absurd name though?

Different shades of craziness though grin grin
Re: ***** by davidif: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2016
debsnick:
I need sincere advice pls we have been dating for approximately 2 years now we met wen he was in his last year then he was really broke but I stuck to him believing thing would be better. Now things 're finally going well for him I know he can afford the luxuries I demand from him but comes up with different excuses saying I should be patient with him wen I know he has more than enough. I m confused I don't know what to do

Woww!!! How shallow! Please break up with him, he deserves better.

1 Like

Re: ***** by jashar(f): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2016
Why are you demanding luxuries from him?

undecided

If you want luxuries get 'em for thyself. If you can't afford the luxuries for yourself,'godliness with contentment is great gain'.

Meditate on that.
Re: ***** by agbonkamen(f): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2016
FuckyourMama:
you get sense at all
Re: ***** by adepiero: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2016
This op is funny. You stayed with him when he was broke as a student! Swerve abeg. Did you pay his school fees or what?

Now that he is comfortable, you now want to milk him like a cow you've fattened over the years abi!

Later you will say you are not materialistic undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Not Happy I Changed / Lady Gets Astonished Replies After A Reasonable Comment(graphic Photos) / He Uploaded Our Videos And Photos After We Had A......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.