Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

***** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***** (3756 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** by obo389(m): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2016
FuckyourMama:
He's nt ur father n is under no obligation 2 cater 4 ur luxuries. U shud breakup wit him already... I bet its only pvssy u contribute 2 d relationship of which he can obviously do witout. U dumb broke bitchez think cuz u give head n spread ur legs wide open u deserve d world. Nah bitchh! U need more than dat. Get a job, start a biz, add something more positive 2 ur relationship rather than spreading ur legs always n begging 4 stuff all thru d fvcken year undecided
bro u nailed it.
Re: ***** by Mekzyzeus(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2016
Luckygurl:
So dear!! The only issue you've got with him is he doesn't provide your 'needs'??

If I may ask, need like?

Hold on anyway!! Wouldn't you feel better if you actually provided those stuffs for yourself, like you work, earn and spend lavishly on yourself.
I mean, it saves you that headache of having to request for any favour from him.

I'm not saying he shouldn't spend on you, the problem here is the way you demand for it like it's your birthright.
If he decides to do it out of his own freewill, fine!!
If not, life goes on undecided

Get that mindset of a guy been in charge of taking care of you off you.
Most times, it gives him more leverage than normal in the relationship.

You can do this dear kiss

Spot on!!
You just won my respect smiley
Re: ***** by amunkita(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2016
Luckygurl:

You think??
What inspired such absurd name though?

Different shades of craziness though grin grin

I got inspired by my Dog, he is a Virgin..
Re: ***** by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
you get sense at all

Anoda null brained...gold digging olosho spotted undecided
Re: ***** by agbonkamen(f): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2016
FuckyourMama:

Anoda null brained...gold digging olosho spotted undecided
you are a big fool uzor mumu + how can u just conclude because you reason through ur anus
Re: ***** by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
you are a big fool uzor mumu + how can u just conclude because you reason through ur anus

Characteristics of a local haggard olosho/ashewo...always bitter n angry wen u expose dem in public...and will always insult u in dia native tongue due 2 abundant inherited illiteracy undecided
Re: ***** by agbonkamen(f): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
FuckyourMama:

Characteristics of a local haggard olosho/ashewo...always bitter n angry wen u expose dem in public...and will always insult u in dia native tongue due 2 abundant inherited illiteracy undecided
you are noting but a wasted sperm i wonder why you should call somebody you don't know ashewo dose that not make you stupid
Re: ***** by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
you are noting but a wasted sperm i wonder why you should call somebody you don't know ashewo dose that not make you stupid

And ure a product of a faulty abortion dts y ur family enrolled u into d sex trade. U lazy, retarded, bleached out daughter of d night tongue
Re: ***** by agbonkamen(f): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
FuckyourMama:

And ure a product of a faulty abortion dts y ur family enrolled u into d sex trade. U lazy, retarded, bleached out daughter of d night tongue
your entire family wasted their effort on sorry ass like you mumu i can see you are pained go and take snipper and end your miserable life you should not be commenting where real men are commenting because its obvious you are a kid mature guys dont reason with their ass like you
Re: ***** by agbonkamen(f): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
FuckyourMama:

why am i wasting my time exchanging words with frustrated analog low thinker and hopeless bonful like you
Re: ***** by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
why am i wasting my time exchanging words with frustrated analog low thinker and hopeless bonful like you

D more u type, d more u expose ur level of debilitating illiteracy...empty headed wastrels like u don't stand a chance in society dts y ur only means of survival is by overworking dt bushy engine between ur legs grin Go get a real life girl n stop sucking oversized cocks 4 a living undecided
Re: ***** by agbonkamen(f): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
FuckyourMama:

D more u type, d more u expose ur level of debilitating illiteracy...empty headed wastrels like u don't stand a chance in society dts y ur only means of survival is by overworking dt bushy engine between ur legs grin Go get a real life girl n stop sucking oversized cocks 4 a living undecided
he goat for your information am an independent lady i get what i want anytime with my money ....your mumu get degree afteral you have really lost your mind grin
FuckyourMama:

he goat for your information am an independent lady i get what i want anytime with my money ....your mumu get degree afteral you have really lost your mind
Re: ***** by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
he goat for your information am an independent lady i get what i want anytime with my money ....your mumu get degree afteral you have really lost your mind grin he goat for your information am an independent lady i get what i want anytime with my money ....your mumu get degree afteral you have really lost your mind

U don't look dependent, ure more like unintelligent grin A woman who makes money would invest in her looks n body...all i see in ur picture is a frustrated woman who can't fix her hair or nails. Ur face is so rough n bleached out n all dix points 2 one angle....poverty grin
Re: ***** by agbonkamen(f): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
FuckyourMama:

U don't look dependent, ure more like unintelligent grin A woman who makes money would invest in her looks n body...all i see in ur picture is a frustrated woman who can't fix her hair or nails. Ur face is so rough n bleached out n all dix points 2 one angle....poverty grin
mumu you dont knw anything now i know you are a fool without eyes if you have eyes you would have been able to diffciate natural look well let me tell you what you dont know i owned a studio i can feed and cloth you for the rest of your miserable life
Re: ***** by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
mumu you dont knw anything now i know you are a fool without eyes if you have eyes you would have been able to diffciate natural look well let me tell you what you dont know i owned a studio i can feed and cloth you for the rest of your miserable life

Lol...natural look ko, invisible look ni grin Wit diz ya ugly, duckly craw craw face u dey claim natural...pls u need makeup urgently. And as 4 ur last paragraph, is only pple wit poverty mentality like u dt claim they can feed pple wen they're struggling 2 eat 1 square meal per day grin Look woman, instead of trying 2 sound intelligent which is obvious ure not due 2 ur excessive blunders in typing...better go dressup n hit d road 4 tonites hustle so u can atleast have money 2 buy data n quote me. Olosho grin
Re: ***** by agbonkamen(f): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=FuckyourMama post=49923242]

Lol...natural look ko, invisible look ni grin Wit diz ya ugly, duckly craw craw face u dey claim natural...pls u need makeup urgently. And as 4 ur last paragraph, is only pple wit poverty mentality like u dt claim they can feed pple wen they're struggling 2 eat 1 square meal per day grin Look woman, instead of trying 2 sound intelligent which is obvious ure not due 2 ur excessive blunders in typing...better go dressup n hit d road 4 tonites hustle so u can atleast have money 2 buy data n quote me. Olosho you are a wasted sperm simple
Re: ***** by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2016
[/quote][agbonkamen ][/quote]

Hw many dicks u blow lastnyt? undecided
Re: ***** by odiaseo(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
debsnick:
I know what I want don't just know if he got what I want

You said you've been in the relationship for 2 years now, well to me it is either:

1. You do not know what you want,
2. The guy doesn't have what you want or
3. Even if you see what you want you will not know it

2 years is an awful long time to be dating and still be in limbo without direction. Again, I will advice, that is if you want a lasting relationship that is heading somewhere to step back, do a soul check and examine what you really want and how to know when you find it.

If you are interested, , there are a number of articles at http://www.peleodiase.com on dating and relationships that may be of help to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention That Nairalander....... / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? / Why The Hatred For Ladies Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.