Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Latest Fashion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Latest Fashion (1179 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Fashion by bucknor33(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2006
I discovered in the recent times now,that Girls do not wear pants on again,Do we call it fashion or an act or is it for quick access,Am really surprise,most of the chicks i have be previledged to go in between,while pulling of their jeans for a quick action,my dear,not even a G string.wetin dey happen na.I was stressed to put this on air because the one I am eyeing for marriage does the same too,despite her simplicity,maturity and her every day church level. Please all i want to know is that is it a fashion in vogue or for quick action. Opions plz

Meanwhile,merry christmas to you all
Re: Latest Fashion by mamaput(f): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2006
Its just fasion so that one will not see the line of the pant.
Start to worry if she dose that with a dress.
Re: Latest Fashion by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2006
hhhmmm grin
Re: Latest Fashion by choongtin(f): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2006
@ topic

what country does that happen
Re: Latest Fashion by LanreDaMan(m): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2006
over to the girls
Re: Latest Fashion by ima1(f): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2006
ok i don't see why they would not wear panties, there are some no panty liner's panties, so there is really no excuse for someone not to wear one except they want to leave it as quick access.
Re: Latest Fashion by Radiant(f): 1:05am On Dec 26, 2006
What happened to the "Fashion" section? undecided
Re: Latest Fashion by angelz(f): 1:34am On Dec 26, 2006
@radiant, r u surprisd? Sm Posters r nt organise, dnt mean 2 get on anybody includin d starter of dis tread,bt am often disapointd 2 c pple post topic of d applicable thread. @ topic. Ladies dnt put on undies wen on pants cus it reveal d lines, n guy esp r quick 2 kno dt,bt u wuldnt kno they aint puttin it on if u hadnt get down. D idea of a quick 1 as a resn 4 dis new fashion isnt logical considerin dat u had 2 pull d pant d same way u'l pull an underwear 2 get down,both can b pull 2geda. As regards putin on a 'lineless'-undies, G-string,som ladies dnt like it. Bt if a lady wu isnt putin on a pant lacks undies, den,
Re: Latest Fashion by iice(f): 6:36am On Dec 26, 2006
Some people are not used to undies, makes them uncomfortable.
Re: Latest Fashion by idstar(f): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2009
well,
1.ask your girl why she does not wear pants.
2. do you or do you not like it?
Re: Latest Fashion by Aprilmay(f): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2009
Most of them are too poor to afford nice set of panties,so they now turned it to fashion undecided
Re: Latest Fashion by azeeza(f): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2009
dat is not tru.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? / Let's See Your Growing Up / 'meant To Be' Vs Practicality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.