Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady (2862 Views)

How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / MUST READ!!! 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Topza(m): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2016
Below are the qualities of an independent and responsible lady.

1. SHE IS ALWAYS PUNCTUAL: I have met a numba of chics dat are not broke but one tin day all have in common is punctuality. If u have an appointment with dem by 5pm, day will be der by 5pm, worst case 5:15pm or so becos of traffic. And if she is held up in traffic, she will call u to tell u how bad d traffic and also ask u to give her some time. And if it seems like a dead-end, she will call and ask for a reschedule. Why? She knows d value of time and wdnt like to keep u waiting for long.
But for her counter-parts, baba u go wait tire. Day have no value for time cos day are simply on d collecting side of life.

2. SHE LIKES TO GIVE: When u are dating dis kind of girl, trust me, you will always get sth from her. U wd most likely get a gift on valentine's day, christmas day and on ur birthday. Dis type of chic just feels she has to get u something even if u dont ask. Even if its an 800 naira Bodman perfume or a 200 naira boxers, d most important tin be say she will get u sth. And its not abt d size of d gift but always abt her attitude of giving.

3. SHE HARDLY OR NEVER ASKS: She hardly asks for airtime, she hardly asks for cash, she wont ask u for her scl fees, or iphone, etc, except she is really stranded and has totally run out of options.
Wot she usually asks for is for ur attention, ur love and care. She mite ask for se.x sha...dat one day . But one tin is sure, she no be sucking blood, and has no plans to turn you into a walking ATM machine.

Why? Cos she doesnt see a man as a solution to all her financial problems. She enjoys d idea of having and spending her own money. She mite not be rich or from a rich family sha but she just like being self-sufficient....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/must-read-8-ways-to-identify.html

Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2016
grin

Am I?
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by topzttst(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Am I?
lol....
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Lahotte(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2016
ok
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2016
topzttst:
lol....

grin
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2016
it all boils down to not asking for anything...
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by aylagos(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Am I?
If you ask me .....
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by aylagos(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2016
MzLarem:
it all boils down to not asking for anything...
not good for a lady to ask too much
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
aylagos:
not good for a lady to ask too much
i never said it is...
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Stargists(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
aylagos:
If you ask me .....
na who I go ask
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Stargists(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
MzLarem:
i never said it is...
hmm
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Vinshu(f): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Broke guy.. it's amazing how your first 3 items emphasised on giving and not asking.

Broke ass douche

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by queencalipso(f): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmm!! This is so me except for the number one. Am punctual only if am interested but if am not, you go wait till eternity grin does that make me a good girl?

For the first time I had to click on your link Cz your first points got me. It was as of you were describing me.

Nice one
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
Vinshu:
Broke guy.. it's amazing how your first 3 items emphasised on giving and not asking.

Broke ass douche

lol... don't be pissed ma'am...
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Damilolababy(f): 7:07am On Oct 05, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... don't be pissed ma'am...
Hmm
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by firstking01(m): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2016
This brings rita to my mind....each time i wanna buy something for her she always objected...
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Damilolababy(f): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
firstking01:
This brings rita to my mind....each time i wanna buy something for her she always objected...
Your wife/girlfriend
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Damilolababy:
Hmm
Any probs quoting me??
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by firstking01(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Damilolababy:
Your wife/girlfriend
undecided
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Damilolababy(f): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by firstking01(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Damilolababy:
What
Mtcheew, dnt qoute me againundecided
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Damilolababy(f): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
firstking01:
Mtcheew, dnt qoute me againundecided
Ok. i dnt insult. so i wnt quote u again
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by gloriaunobi(f): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Is that all?
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Damilolababy(f): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
gloriaunobi:
Is that all?
I gues so
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by firstking01(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Damilolababy:
Ok. i dnt insult. so i wnt quote u again
Better undecided
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Laveda(f): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
If this makes one responsible then I don't want to be. angry
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Laveda:
If this makes one responsible then I don't want to be. angry

You get sense like this so? undecided.
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Laveda(f): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You get sense like this so? undecided.

gringrin

What do you think?
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Laveda:

gringrin

What do you think?

About the topic or about you not having sense? sad
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Laveda(f): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

About the topic or about you not having sense? sad
grin

I have sense! angry about me sha, and the topic. undecided
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Damilolababy(f): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Laveda:
grin
I have sense! angry about me sha, and the topic. undecided
Hmm
Re: Must Read: 8 Ways To Identify A Responsible Lady by Laveda(f): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Damilolababy:
Hmm

Huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Truth About This(photo) / 8 Of The Worst Passport Photos Ever / Go Tell That Over Night Celebrity Am Here am d hottest dude here (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.