Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) (6672 Views)

LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / Dear Men: This Is Why You Should Not Lie About The Size Of Your D**K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Mujaheeeden: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yes, I'm very sure! A well cultured Igbo man will never agree to this.

As for the bride price,I'm from a small town in Awka South LGA and ours is just 10k plus other items on the list that will cost like 300k. 300k is not that bad...I don't know about other States sha.
I'm ready to pay 320k for everything so what say you kiss
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Holywizard: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
revenge mission. the girl broke his & he played along. he wanted de girl's family to feel & share his pain
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

I tire o! How many men of marriageable age in Nigeria today has 300k? After wedding wetin una go come chop?

Make we dey talk true abeg...
In my place, nobody will force the guy to bring everything on the list at once. You can choose to pay the dowry which is 10k plus few other things that will cost extra 10-15k and you can go with your wife pending when you have the money to buy other items on the list. A guy can comfortably marry a lady with 30k in my place #facts
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
I'm ready to pay 320k for everything so what say you kiss
Lol @ 320k...so you added 20k to the money ba? Just pay in the 320k to my account then i will reach out to popsie grin cheesy grin
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Mujaheeeden: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

I tire o! How many men of marriageable age in Nigeria today has 300k? After wedding wetin una go come chop?

Make we dey talk true abeg...
i want to pay biko
Bachelor don tire me
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
onyedika946:
Oga, bride price can't not be placed along side with the families shit.
Did you read what led to the mentioning or bride price? undecided
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Mujaheeeden: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lol @ 320k...so you added 20k to the money ba? Just pay in the 320k to my account then i will reach out to popsie grin cheesy grin
Are you the umunna cheesy Uwa mmebi embarassed
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dyt:
I am soundinf like a car that the battery refuses to start
I really didn't find the post funny but ur comment cracked me up! Now I'm sounding like a Lister Generator that needs servicing
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by DesChyko: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
MzLarem:
Are you sure..shocked

I have seen an igbo bride price ooo undecided and the amount of everything sef is enuf to buy land..in some underdeveloped areas sef,it will buy land and build house undecided

Where is the locality?
Because a lot of people come here to make up stories about igbo bride price. Do you know how many of us married igbos?

I don't know which part of Igboland ammyluv2002 is from, but the estimate she gave is what I had in mind as a standard bride price expense. And that includes stuffs for mom, dad, the males and females of the community. The particular money to be paid as dowry on the lady is very negligible. In my tradition, we don't accept payment on the lady's head as long as the folks have been satisfied.
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by firstking01(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
grinundecidedcheesy
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
DesChyko:

Where is the locality?
Because a lot of people come here to make up stories about igbo bride price. Do you know how many of us married igbos?

I don't know which part of Igboland ammyluv2002 is from, but the estimate she gave is what I had in mind as a standard bride price expense. And that includes stuffs for mom, dad, the males and females of the community. The particular money to be paid as dowry on the lady is very negligible. In my tradition, we don't accept payment on the lady's head as long as the folks have been satisfied.
Ok..noted for your tradition.
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
DozieInc:
Choi, that guy evil... thats the guys revenge... when your prospective son-inlaw is a member of APC.

you didn't complete it. And his Uncle is Lai Muhammed,his daddy is Bukola Saraki

1 Like

Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by bitchcrafts: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
hihihi. Na ds kain story dey sweet me pas hahaha, pesin wey dey find awuf dey find loss oh huhuhuhu.
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
ammyluv2002:

As for the bride price,I'm from a small town in Awka South LGA and ours is just 10k plus other items on the list that will cost like 300k. 300k is not that bad...I don't know about other States sha.

300k!! one of my friends family bought land @ IB half plot..its not up to 300k gan!!!!
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by gabi101(m): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2016
lol...that guy just dumped his frustration on that family grin
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by mikool007(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Dat guy is the real national boyfriend grin

1 Like

Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Sanchez01: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:
In my place, nobody will force the guy to bring everything on the list at once. You can choose to pay the dowry which is 10k plus few other things that will cost extra 10-15k and you can go with your wife pending when you have the money to buy other items on the list. A guy can comfortably marry a lady with 30k in my place #facts
Nairalanders have successfully dragged you out grin grin
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Sanchez01:

Nairalanders have successfully dragged you out grin grin
No dear, it's the culture. It has been there over the years. A lot of peeps got married in that way without stress tho it has some implications. I encourage you to marry from my place and enjoy life...i have someone for you as my personal person tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Sanchez01: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:
No dear, it's the culture. It has been there over the years. A lot of peeps got married in that way without stress tho it has some implications. I encourage you to marry from my place and enjoy life...i have someone for you as my personal person tongue tongue
Chai! Never dreamt of it though. I think I'd start thinking about it grin grin grin

I haven't forgotten you embarassed

I promise we'll chat very soon, hopefully at the weekend wink
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Sanchez01:

Chai! Never dreamt of it though. I think I'd start thinking about it grin grin grin

I haven't forgotten you embarassed

I promise we'll chat very soon, hopefully at the weekend wink
that your promise no dey finish ba? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by jeyselassie(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lol! Change is constant grin grin grin

Pele to the girl and her family! Honestly, poverty can make a full grown man act like a toddler. Why would the girl's father allow a guy who isn't married to his daughter yet renovate his house? I won't allow such in my house ooh....keep your money to yourself! One of the reasons I love my tribe, a well cultured igbo man will never subscribe to this
oh pls. isnt it igbos that insist on bride price sef.yall always act like igbos are saints and take everything tribal
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2016
jeyselassie:
oh pls. isnt it igbos that insist on bride price sef.yall always act like igbos are saints and take everything tribal
Am not understanding
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by CplusJason: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2016
MzLarem:
igbo kwenu!!! na una..300k no kon buy land kwantinu.
If your own bride price is N50, then good for you, she stated hers and i don't see what's wrong with it.
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Sanchez01: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:
that your promise no dey finish ba? undecided undecided undecided
I'm sorry nau. I was being considerate. You know I can't just be sending messages again. You should understand grin grin
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2016
Sanchez01:

I'm sorry nau. I was being considerate. You know I can't just be sending messages again. You should understand grin grin
Cool cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Arijude(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2016
agbonkamen:
that guy is mad the family must have showered him alot of praises and respect....but why will the family allow such grin
ya beautiful
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by enshi(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:

300k isnt that bad.... How much do you think a plot of land is... Make I use 300k pay for items on a bride price list.... Taaaaaaahhhh gbafuuuooo.... I rada lay my house foundation with it and marry a pretty Yoruba girl
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2016
CplusJason:
If your own bride price is N50, then good for you, she stated hers and i don't see what's wrong with it.
Get your facts right before coming here to spew trash.

Do you even know what we were talking about or what led to this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2016
enshi:

300k isnt that bad.... How much do you think a plot of land is... Make I use 300k pay for items on a bride price list.... Taaaaaaahhhh gbafuuuooo.... I rada lay my house foundation with it and marry a pretty Yoruba girl
Lolz...the choice is yours but Igbo chics are very different tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by enshi(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lolz...the choice is yours but Igbo chics are very different tongue tongue tongue tongue
Ibo chics are different and thats y they marry very late most of them at menopause

Can you open your profile and read ur personal text over again

If you really wrote that personal text.... I dont think youd be asking a guy to come and spend 300k on you as pride price list...

Dont forget i am also and ibo guy
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2016
enshi:

Ibo chics are different and thats y they marry very late most of them at menopause

Can you open your profile and read ur personal text over again

If you really wrote that personal text.... I dont think youd be asking a guy to come and spend 300k on you as pride price list...

Dont forget i am also and ibo guy
If truly you are Igbo then you're not well cultured unless you're still very young to understand what it takes to marry a lady in some parts of Igbo land*no offense* What matters most is the bride price of the woman you want to marry which is 10k in my place. You can come with your people, pay the girl's dowry and go with her to your village...she becomes your wife officially. You mustn't bring all the items on the list at once. Most peeps got married that way even till tomorrow, get yourself informed by asking your uncles etc. I'm not sure of all the Igbo speaking states sha, but very sure of my State.

Like seriously? why on earth would take my personal text this serious? Lolsss! Dude, pls don't take life this serious okay
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by enshi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:
If truly you are Igbo then you're not well cultured unless you're still very young to understand what it takes to marry a lady in some parts of Igbo land*no offense* What matters most is the bride price of the woman you want to marry which is 10k in my place. You can come with your people, pay the girl's dowry and go with her to your village...she becomes your wife officially. You mustn't bring all the items on the list at once. Most peeps got married that way even till tomorrow, get yourself informed by asking your uncles etc. I'm not sure of all the Igbo speaking states sha, but very sure of my State.

Like seriously? why on earth would take my personal text this serious? Lolsss! Dude, pls don't take life this serious okay

I can bet i know much better than you as regarding ibo culture of differnt ibo speaking states.... I am also very aware of the exhaubitant bride prices... All am saying is that unless you girls help kick against it, y'all would continue to get married late if not at all and or the prevailing baby mama syndrom continues to hit y'all. ..

My attention was drawn to ur post when i noticed the manner with which you praised the ibo high pride price thing... You were so happy about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Slay Queen With One Arm Shares Nuude Pictures / My 2 Months Old Baby And I In The Village - Photos / How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.