Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) (6673 Views)

LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / Dear Men: This Is Why You Should Not Lie About The Size Of Your D**K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
enshi:

I can bet i know much better than you as regarding ibo culture of differnt ibo speaking states.... I am also very aware of the exhaubitant bride prices... All am saying is that unless you girls help kick against it, y'all would continue to get married late if not at all and or the prevailing baby mama syndrom continues to hit y'all. ..

My attention was drawn to ur post when i noticed the manner with which you praised the ibo high pride price thing... You were so happy about it.
Then read it again. Besides, there's nothing to revolt here! Like i said earlier, nobody will force any guy to pay if he doesn't have the money to spend so gini big deal?

Secondly, this has nothing to do with the babymama syndrome. Being a baby mama is a personal thing, it has nothing to do with the bride price been expensive. Isn't Flavor a rich guy? Take a look at all the famous babymamas you know.

You guys are the ones making things difficult. You mustn't have the whole world to get married. Don't make it look so big when there's nothing to it. I think, you really need to do some homework at least to get your facts straight unless you're saying 10k is too expensive then i can understand.
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by enshi(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Then read it again. Besides, there's nothing to revolt here! Like i said earlier, nobody will force any guy to pay if he doesn't have the money to spend so gini big deal?

Secondly, this has nothing to do with the babymama syndrome. Being a baby mama is a personal thing, it has nothing to do with the bride price been expensive. Isn't Flavor a rich guy? Take a look at all the famous babymamas you know.

You guys are the ones making things difficult. You mustn't have the whole world to get married. Don't make it look so big when there's nothing to it. I think, you really need to do some homework at least to get your facts straight unless you're saying 10k is too expensive then i can understand.

To be sincere i really laffed out and loud too.... Well first and foremost pride prices are not fixed i have attended so many marriages outside the ibo tribe... The price in some cases is known only to the father of the bride he collects wot so ever the young man presents and often than not he returns it claiming it to be an exchange for what ever beatings, quarrel etc that May ensue btw them in future time... Mind you these ladies are high class both in beauty and profession...

I have attended one trad in that same awka where they refused letting us go with the bride just cos of an item missing on the list (a live cock) imagine!!!!

Believe it or not our girls are most single amongst the tribes of nigeria and lastly too our guys are most criminal cos they have to raise monies for the very high bride price payment
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
enshi:

To be sincere i really laffed out and loud too.... Well first and foremost pride prices are not fixed i have attended so many marriages outside the ibo tribe... The price in some cases is known only to the father of the bride he collects wot so ever the young man presents and often than not he returns it claiming it to be an exchange for what ever beatings, quarrel etc that May ensue btw them in future time... Mind you these ladies are high class both in beauty and profession...

I have attended one trad in that same awka where they refused letting us go with the bride just cos of an item missing on the list (a live cock) imagine!!!!

Believe it or not our girls are most single amongst the tribes of nigeria and lastly too our guys are most criminal cos they have to raise monies for the very high bride price payment
Sorry, no time for dis! #bye grin
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by enshi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Sorry, no time for dis! #bye grin

Am sure you learnt one or two things.... Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by CplusJason: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
MzLarem:
Get your facts right before coming here to spew trash.

I will pardon your ignorance dear. Do have a lovely day.
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
CplusJason:
I will pardon your ignorance dear. Do have a lovely day.
Actually,i was the one who pardoned your intruding without knowing what's going on. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by CplusJason: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
MzLarem:
Actually,i was the one who pardoned your intruding without knowing what's going on. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Still insisting on your ignorance? Alhamdulilah! cool
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
CplusJason:
Still insisting on your ignorance? Alhamdulilah! cool
Ok.
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by CplusJason: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
MzLarem:
Ok.
K
Re: Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) by CplusJason: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
MzLarem:
Ok.
Apologise if my comment was rude to you. May the Almighty Allah bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Slay Queen With One Arm Shares Nuude Pictures / My 2 Months Old Baby And I In The Village - Photos / My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.