Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion (6336 Views)

Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by JerryGustemante: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
How Vaseline crew boisss run into this thread when they see yanshhhh talk grin grin grin

Girls just watchhh how they will start insultinggg me because they didn't see Facebook girl yansh cheesy

Waste of Vaseline money grin

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by JerryGustemante: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
see them grin 17 viewwwwss in about 5 minssss grin
Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ur fada yansh grin

5 Likes

Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by Chukzii(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
JerryGustemante:
How Vaseline crew boisss run into this thread when they see yanshhhh talk grin grin grin

Girls just watchhh how they will start insultinggg me because they didn't see Facebook girl yansh cheesy

Waste of Vaseline money grin
lwkmd, people wicked o
Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by gbens2000(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
hahhahah ori e ti daru.
Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by JerryGustemante: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
by my observation it's only boisss that have been viewing grin grin
stop wasting Vaselines!!! Recession is in Nigeria grin
Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by JerryGustemante: 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by Fidelismaria: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
cry

Curse u op
Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by JerryGustemante: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Fidelismaria:
cry

Curse u op
curse u too Vaseline boy grin

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by THUNDAR(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
OP in Big Cass voice: there is only one world to describe you, and am going to spell it out for you!
C
R
A
Z
E na im de worry you!

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by DesChyko: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Okay.. Sh*t just got real

OP moh reason

1 Share

Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
u deserve sumtin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by UchaNwababa: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
The op is a YABA Left Candidate

Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by Jhaiimes(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
SMH..

Dat yansh big small sha bt e dey 4 ghost mode,I am d only one dat can see it **winks**
Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by nickvanilla(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
JerryGustemante:

grin angry grin
Op u no well sha
See as boiz align.
Bonafide members of the extant vaseline crew

1 Like

Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by JerryGustemante: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
nickvanilla:

grin angry grin Op u no well sha See as boiz align. Bonafide members of the extant vaseline crew
shebii I talk am grin grin
Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by JerryGustemante: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
The boysss are very angry because I didn't upload the Facebook girl yanshhh for them grin grin some wan even flog me cane grin
Re: Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion by JerryGustemante: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
*revives thread and walks away stroking his diick*

(1) (Reply)

Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall / 10 Pictures Of H0tties Who Enjoy Displaying Their Assets On Instagram / Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.