Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (9307 Views)

Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
lol

who's hungry?

some of us can feed you + your extended family and your ancestors (if they wake from the dead)

some of us are just getting in on the fun

we are not his fans either

just neutrals that can see who is the joke between the both of you (hint: its not Otem)

attached is a pic of the money that was in my wallet, just wallet for your eyes only

edit: and oh! about the time you're seeing there as 20:20, I'm in Reykjavik, Iceland; I'm sure its not 20:20 in Nigeria

what would I have used the card for? I would've sent it to someone who uses Etisalat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Pidggin(f): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I'm not sure what this means but if what you've said is true, na im be say your dog chop pass many people, myself included. Should I send you my account number?

lipsrsealed
Re: . by Pidggin(f): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
This thread is full of cultists, Christians beware of these freebies, nothing is free in the kingdom of darkness
Re: . by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pidggin:
This thread is full of cultists, Christians beware of these freebies, nothing is free in the kingdom of darkness

For your mind now you they kingdom of light abi..?
Re: . by Goddys(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Demigods666:

For your mind now you they kingdom of light abi..?
demigods and hopefullandlords make their money using invocations and rituals. Stop boasting with money made without a drop of sweat. It counts as nothing
Re: . by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Demigods666:

YES.

And by the way. The topic is not about "Satanism" you Mofo!
Do me a favour, tell satan to come to me tonight.
Re: . by hahn(m): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
lol

who's hungry?

some of us can feed you + your extended family and your ancestors (if they wake from the dead)

just neutrals that can see who is the joke between the both of you (hint: its not Otem)

attached is a pic of the money that was in my wallet, just wallet for your eyes only

edit: and oh! about the time you're seeing there as 20:20, I'm in Reykjavik, Iceland; I'm sure its not 20:20 in Nigeria

what would I have used the card for? I would've sent it to someone who uses Etisalat

Bros, just 10 pieces is okay for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Goddys(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
CeoMYN:

Do me a favour, tell satan to come to me tonight.
You must have some mental problem.. who wishes for a being like satan to visit him?
satan is real..its not an imaginary entity. Don't invite him because he will wreck your life in exchange for material things and temporary advancement of talents. The Bible says he comes to steal,kill and destroy. Beware and don't say I don't warn you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
Goddys:
You must have some mental problem.. who wishes for a being like satan to visit him?
satan is real..its not an imaginary entity. Don't invite him because he will wreck your life in exchange for material things and temporary advancement of talents. The Bible says he comes to steal,kill and destroy. Beware and don't say I don't warn you.
Hahaha, I fear no satan.
Re: . by Goddys(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
CeoMYN:

Hahaha, I fear no satan.
Nobody is afraid of satan but you need to be very wise otherwise you tempt the Lord your God. satan is already subjected under the feet of true Christians.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Goddys:
Nobody is afraid of satan but you need to be very wise otherwise you tempt the Lord your God. satan is already subjected under the feet of true Christians.
Okay sir
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Goddys:

he doesn't even exist to atheists

and his name is Yahweh according to Otem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2016
Demigods666:

Hahaha y'all just ranting, 3 months is far, why don't you just upload your picture?

you? I gave you my number, did you call?, my picture is in my profile
Re: . by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
lol

who's hungry?

please sir, can you feed me for this week. Am gradually dying of hunger. It seems God has forsaken me.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 05, 2016
Pidggin:
People are committing suicide and dying of hunger daily with no one to turn to for help, And it's only the people you call "cultists" are willing to help. Why is it so hard for the people in the kingdom of light to provide assistance in times of need.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Goddys:
demigods and hopefullandlord make their money using invocations and rituals. Stop boasting with money made without a drop of sweat. It counts as nothing
If they use their money to save life by providing for the needy then I think is better than people who you think make money from their sweat but don't offer help to the poor around them.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Chai this Goddy guy again. Am forced to say you are the president of the World Fool association with unbeatable degrees in lies and stupidity.

Your brain is as dead as Xmas chicken. You can't even keep your mouth shut after all your rubbish utterances.

Were you not the one that said Jehovah will take Otems wealth away, which everybody knows you failed in flying colours.

Were you not the one that covers up by saying Jehovah forgave Otem and decided not to take his wealth because he loves him,

You are her again to say Jehovah has taken his wealth because you couldn't see him distributing Recharge card.

Now that he has distributed again, what's the next prophesy? I advise you go for doctor Igodokoko cleanser mixed with hypo and harpic to wash your brain. I also recommend you drink some and use the rest to bath. After that go to computer village to format your brain and upload new OS, don't forget to upgrade your brain also from 2kb to maybe 6gb for a start.

You see these guys you are messing with has more than zettabyte of brain ram. My last advise, SHUT THE Bleep UP. slowpoke. sad

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Goddys:
demigods and hopefullandlords make their money using invocations and rituals. Stop boasting with money made without a drop of sweat. It counts as nothing

It's better than nothing.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 05, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

you? I gave you my number, did you call?, my picture is in my profile

Oh lol, it's you, I didn't bother to even check your profile, a little advice you should stop being in threads like this tryna form all spiritual ok, you look malnourished you should take care of yourself, if you continue like this on here, you might get hit by a Crane.
Re: . by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:47am On Oct 05, 2016
Demigods666:

Oh lol, it's you, I didn't bother to even check your profile, a little advice you should stop being in threads like this tryna form all spiritual ok, you look malnourished you should take care of yourself, if you continue like this on here, you might get hit by a Crane.

don't worry,, it remains just a minute time...you and your likes will rot in hell
Re: . by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 05, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

don't worry,, it remains just a minute time...you and your likes will rot in hell

In minute time? What will happen?
Re: . by otemanuduno: 6:22am On Oct 05, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

you son of devil, you remember you gave me one week? I gave you 3 months! I just decided to keep mute concerning you, because the demon inside you is too small for me to give attention too,....I may not reply to your comments because I already known your immaturity ways of commenting...bye for now..

This guy can lie!!! What will I give you one week for? Does God Almighty intervene in human dealings for me to be giving anyone anytime?

People, this guy was so sure that his god(satan) can do something to me. He gave me three months and I said 3 months is too much that it should be 1 week bcoz I can't be waiting for 3 months. 1 week was complete 2 days ago, nothing happened to me. Now the guy is here to change things. Christians and dishonesty are like 5 and 6. undecided
Re: . by Pidggin(f): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Jeankrab:
People are committing suicide and dying of hunger daily with no one to turn to for help, And it's only the people you call "cultists" are willing to help. Why is it so hard for the people in the kingdom of light to provide assistance in times of need.

Seriously? Several Christian miniseries help the poor. If you are Catholic, contact any St. Vincent society and see if you will not be helped. You can also contact charitas network. Pentecostals also have outreach miniseries, visit any true church and make your enquiries.

If you are a true serving believer, you cannot lack the basic necessities of life. Receiving money from cultists is not the solution. Such money is cursed, beware.
Re: . by Goddys(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2016
Seelurd:
Chai this Goddy guy again. Am forced to say you are the president of the World Fool association with unbeatable degrees in lies and stupidity.

Your brain is as dead as Xmas chicken. You can't even keep your mouth shut after all your rubbish utterances.

Were you not the one that said Jehovah will take Otems wealth away, which everybody knows you failed in flying colours.

Were you not the one that covers up by saying Jehovah forgave Otem and decided not to take his wealth because he loves him,

You are her again to say Jehovah has taken his wealth because you couldn't see him distributing Recharge card.

Now that he has distributed again, what's the next prophesy? I advise you go for doctor Igodokoko cleanser mixed with hypo and harpic to wash your brain. I also recommend you drink some and use the rest to bath. After that go to computer village to format your brain and upload new OS, don't forget to upgrade your brain also from 2kb to maybe 6gb for a start.

You see these guys you are messing with has more than zettabyte of brain ram. My last advise, SHUT THE Bleep UP. slowpoke. sad
When a hungry man is given food, he starts talking like a tout. I see Item's recharge cards are resetting your brain.. mugu
Re: . by Goddys(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Jeankrab:
please sir, can you feed me for this week. Am gradually dying of hunger. It seems God has forsaken me.
Abomination...look at the likes of seelurd whose brains have been resetted out of hunger..
Re: . by dblackninja: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Another funny thread...Smh!
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Goddys:

this guy's a bigger joke than I thought
Re: . by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2016
Goddys:
Abomination...look at the likes of seelurd whose brains have been resetted out of hunger..
Accepted, i won't blame you cos you will never understand. I break records whenever i see a new day cos of my predicament. If asking hopefullandlord for assistance is an Abomination to you, i don't mind cos i know the religious reply i will get if i come to you.
Re: . by raphieMontella: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2016
Goddys:
if god exists ehn..
He will punish you for this statement
heartless mammal
Re: . by raphieMontella: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
lol

who's hungry?

Goddys you were killed here..

Re: . by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2016
Goddys:
When a hungry man is given food, he starts talking like a tout. I see Item's recharge cards are resetting your brain.. mugu

Oponu grade A. Who told you Otem is given card to those that are hungry. Mind you, he's only doing it because of the breakthrough he had with your sky daddy. Am pretty sure most guys here can do the same if they want to including you. So why blabbing.

Address where I said you have posted that Jehovah has forgiven him instead of writing rubbish here. Fool of the highest order. You are suppose to be thrown to the dogs. Idiot. Olosious fellow.
Re: . by otemanuduno: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Seelurd:

Oponu grade A. Who told you Otem is given card to those that are hungry. Mind you, he's only doing it because of the breakthrough he had with your sky daddy. Am pretty sure most guys here can do the same if they want to including you. So why blabbing.

Address where I said you have posted that Jehovah has forgiven him instead of writing rubbish here. Fool of the highest order. You are suppose to be thrown to the dogs. Idiot. Olosious fellow.

Lol... Pls take it cool with Goddys o. He's been emotionally disturbed since the day his god(satan) failed him and gave him another vision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Meditate On God's Words / Happy Birthday Pastor Anita Oyakhilome! / Can One Go A Day Without Sinning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.