Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (9303 Views)

Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Onpurpose: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lol... Pls take it cool with Goddys o. He's been emotionally disturbed since the day his god(satan) failed him and gave him another vision.
sir, please kindly check your email.
Re: . by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

This guy can lie!!! What will I give you one week for? Does God Almighty intervene in human dealings for me to be giving anyone anytime?

People, this guy was so sure that his god(satan) can do something to me. He gave me three months and I said 3 months is too much that it should be 1 week bcoz I can't be waiting for 3 months. 1 week was complete 2 days ago, nothing happened to me. Now the guy is here to change things. Christians and dishonesty are like 5 and 6. undecided

lol, I'm dealing with your father satan, you are too small to distract me....
Re: . by otemanuduno: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, I'm dealing with your father satan, you are too small to distract me....

See this son of Satan(yahweh) talking. Funny guy. Have you ever seen where Atum my god threatens to kill a homo or destroy them? No, my god allows human beings to do things in their own way. But satan(yahweh) your god(the bastard son of the ALMIGHTY GOD) will never stop terrorism.

MY god HAS NEVER KILLED A HOMO, JUST LIKE THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL NEVER DO SUCH A THING. BUT yahweh(Satan) your god is always blood-thirsty.

May the light of the Almighty God shine on your brain and reveal the truth of the universe to you in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

See this son of Satan(yahweh) talking. Funny guy. Have you ever seen where Atum my god threatens to kill a homo or destroy them? No, my god allows human beings to do things in their own way. But satan(yahweh) your god(the bastard son of the ALMIGHTY GOD) will never stop terrorism.

MY god HAS NEVER KILLED A HOMO, JUST LIKE THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL NEVER DO SUCH A THING. BUT yahweh(Satan) your god is always blood-thirsty.

May the light of the Almighty God shine on your brain and reveal the truth of the universe to you in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN!

Must you always put Satan in bracket to prove your irrelevancy ...

My God isn't Satan, he has a name called YAHWEH... any other name you call him is out of stupidity and deception...

Asking us if ur demon god has ever killed anyone is more stupid. Here where we are, we don't know ur god , so why r u asking us?

If he has a problem with YHWH, he should go resolve it with him let's see if he'll ever survive cool ...He wouldn't confront him because he's such a coward and a fool.

Your father,the devil, father of lies and powerless entity has always failed and he will continue to fail till the last day when the archangel Michael will lock him up in the abyss...
Re: . by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demigods666:

Oh lol, it's you, I didn't bother to even check your profile, a little advice you should stop being in threads like this tryna form all spiritual ok, you look malnourished you should take care of yourself, if you continue like this on here, you might get hit by a Crane.

What is this?

You seem like a child who never sucked his mother's mammalian glands...

Imbecility at its peak.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So after all the ''mouth-making'' this is all you have to say?

This man, I observed you like quoting people just to ass lick..

This is between Otem and goddy.. I don't see how this Matter concerns u..
Re: . by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
lol

who's hungry?

some of us can feed you + your extended family and your ancestors (if they wake from the dead)

some of us are just getting in on the fun

we are not his fans either

just neutrals that can see who is the joke between the both of you (hint: its not Otem)

attached is a pic of the money that was in my wallet, just wallet for your eyes only

edit: and oh! about the time you're seeing there as 20:20, I'm in Reykjavik, Iceland; I'm sure its not 20:20 in Nigeria

what would I have used the card for? I would've sent it to someone who uses Etisalat

what is this ?

Childishness. Perhaps you've been lookin for ways to flaunt it and you finally did.
Re: . by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

lol, see matured mind...have you ever see my God......I have told you before that the demon in you is too small for me......I know who to deal with...and after I'm through with him, I will show you whom Almighty God is.......

BIBLE IS THE ONLY ANCIENT BOOK THAT CAN LEAD YOU ALRIGHT.....NO MATTER WHERE YOU TRAVEL TOO, A DEMON IS SPEAKING THROUGH YOU..
Re: . by Goddys(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

this guy's a bigger joke than I thought
Call me a joke but have it in mind I have seen your likes who hide in the garment of atheism perpetrating abominable acts
Re: . by Goddys(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jeankrab:
Accepted, i won't blame you cos you will never understand. I break records whenever i see a new day cos of my predicament. If asking hopefullandlord for assistance is an Abomination to you, i don't mind cos i know the religious reply i will get if i come to you.
can you even listen to yourself?
Re: . by Goddys(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
raphieMontella:

if god exists ehn..
He will punish you for this statement
heartless mammal
Someday, atheists like you will start denying their parents too. Fools as Bible call you
Re: . by Goddys(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
raphieMontella:

if god exists ehn..
He will punish you for this statement
heartless mammal
Someday, atheists like you will start denying their parents too. Fools as Bible call them
Re: . by Goddys(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Seelurd:

Oponu grade A. Who told you Otem is given card to those that are hungry. Mind you, he's only doing it because of the breakthrough he had with your sky daddy. Am pretty sure most guys here can do the same if they want to including you. So why blabbing.

Address where I said you have posted that Jehovah has forgiven him instead of writing rubbish here. Fool of the highest order. You are suppose to be thrown to the dogs. Idiot. Olosious fellow.
And u encouraged him so you will be getting airtime from him..smh
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jacksonville:

This man, I observed you like quoting people just to ass lick..

This is between Otem and goddy.. I don't see how this Matter concerns u..
You must be a fan! But please for at least once in your natural life- Say something sensible.
Re: . by johnydon22(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demigods666:

Note:
Yahweh is not Satan.

The Jewish fiction god and are two different entity, Satan is real and comes physically to his people, he is the leader of the empire of the top Nordic Gods where as Yahweh is just a useless powerless entity who wants to enslave humanity by having humans worship him like slaves they are not while reaping energy off them, the Jewish torah, copy that.

Baba both satan and yahweh are Abrahamic constructs and are both not only parallel part of the story but equally fictitious ... stop the bullshiit..
Re: . by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Goddys:
can you even listen to yourself?
Yes I can, but how about you. Can you render help to me?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
johnydon22:

Baba both satan and yahweh are Abrahamic constructs and are both not only parallel part of the story but equally fictitious ... stop the bullshiit..

Stfu if you know nothing. Don't bring your useless African esoteric beliefs to me.

Satan is fictions yet we see him physically, because fiction is now real now ba? Mtchw, gtfo my mention.
Re: . by johnydon22(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demigods666:

Stfu if you know nothing. Don't bring your useless African esoteric beliefs to me.

Satan is fictions yet we see him physically, because fiction is now real now ba? Mtchw, gtfo my mention.

Prove it or go fuc_k yourself.... Hyprocrisy is when you chastise christians for serving a fictitious yahweh but yet serve a fictitious satan from the same Judeo source as Yahweh..

Prove your satan - not too much talk..
Re: . by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You must be a fan! But please for at least once in your natural life- Say something sensible.

I don't like you man... So I can't be ur fan undecided

You must be a jerk to think so... I only stumble on your dumb posts, only for you to quote people stupidly ...
Re: . by otemanuduno: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, see matured mind...have you ever see my God......I have told you before that the demon in you is too small for me......I know who to deal with...and after I'm through with him, I will show you whom Almighty God is.......

BIBLE IS THE ONLY ANCIENT BOOK THAT CAN LEAD YOU ALRIGHT.....NO MATTER WHERE YOU TRAVEL TOO, A DEMON IS SPEAKING THROUGH YOU..

LAFFING IN CHINESE. WHO IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD?

yahweh? Say yes and lemme laugh in Indo-European language cheesy
It baffles me when people worship Satan(yahweh) as their god.
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jacksonville:

I don't like you man... So I can't be ur fan undecided

You must be a jerk to think so... I only stumble on your dumb posts, only for you to quote people stupidly ...
You sound like of these Jerry-curl loving, tongue-speaking, women-chasing sinners Christians. Am I right?
Re: . by otemanuduno: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jacksonville:

Must you always put Satan in bracket to prove your irrelevancy ...

My God isn't Satan, he has a name called YAHWEH... any other name you call him is out of stupidity and deception...

Asking us if ur demon god has ever killed anyone is more stupid. Here where we are, we don't know ur god , so why r u asking us?

If he has a problem with YHWH, he should go resolve it with him let's see if he'll ever survive cool ...He wouldn't confront him because he's such a coward and a fool.

Your father,the devil, father of lies and powerless entity has always failed and he will continue to fail till the last day when the archangel Michael will lock him up in the abyss...

Your god is Satan, that's D fact.
Atum doesn't have problem with any god, it's I OTEM who have problems with YHWH the thief who has been swallowing my tithes and offerings for years. Thief thief yahweh, always begging for money and promising to devour if you don't pay your tithe. I will show dumb Yahweh some pepper until I die cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Your god is Satan, that's D fact.
Atum doesn't have problem with any god, it's I OTEM who have problems with YHWH the thief who has been swallowing my tithes and offerings for years. Thief thief yahweh, always begging for money and promising to devour if you don't pay your tithe. I will show dumb Yahweh some pepper until I die cheesy

Keep displaying ur ignorance ...Yaweh isn't the cause of ur problem obviously ..

You're suffering from a neurological bug, which has affected ur sense of reasoning.

What will GOD , an immortal do with ur miserable tithe and offerings You must be a madman for considering such nonsense as fact.

The tithes and offerings are for support of the poor,needy and church welfare... If you don't like it, then kill urself rather than hating cool

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Goddys:
And u encouraged him so you will be getting airtime from him..smh

Yes I do. And give me one reason why I should tell him to stop. He owns his money and if he decides to give people Recharge card,so be it.

How about you. What have you done? Don't tell me you are not doing it on Nairaland because I won't buy it. If you are up to task, post Recharge card. People will thank you for it.

have never gotten any card from him because I don't always have chance to come online for it. If I get it I will load it, say a big thanks to him and still encourages him to do more. So what the crap are you saying.

You are only seeking attention. Just find a good place to lay your head and sleep or go play with sand. enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jacksonville:

Keep displaying ur ignorance ...Yaweh isn't the cause of ur problem obviously ..

You're suffering from a neurological bug, which has affected ur sense of reasoning.

What will GOD , an immortal do with ur miserable tithe and offerings You must be a madman for considering such nonsense as fact.

The tithes and offerings are for support of the poor,needy and church welfare... If you don't like it, then kill urself rather than hating cool
Bros you can lie oooo.

2 Likes

Re: . by otemanuduno: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jacksonville:

What will GOD , an immortal do with ur miserable tithe and offerings

You have just said my mind for the first time. Almighty God wouldn't be needing the money of a mortal like me. Only Satan(yahweh) can demand for such because he is a thief and the father of thieves(pastors).
Re: . by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

You have just said my mind for the first time. Almighty God wouldn't be needing the money of a mortal like me. Only Satan(yahweh) can demand for such because he is a thief and the father of thieves(pastors).

You have never made sense and will never ...

We are not on the same page so how can I speak your mind smh..

Your are fighting a God who isn't against you...that shows how foolish u are ...

God help you..
Re: . by Anas09: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

See this liar o! Prophet of lie!
Okay na, if you need recharge card, you'll see it in abundance today, Johnydon22, Hahn, Keandre, Realmindz, Seelurd, Muafrika2, Urahara, Mrzenographer, Pls make una come now, recharge cards is about to flow in. This prophet of yahweh(satan) is at it again, lying as usual.

I AM OTEM, ONE WHO HAS MORE POWER THAN Yahweh and all his followers. One who answers CHALLENGES IMMEDIATELY, UNLIKE YAHWEH THE DEAD GOD.

[size=20pt] Abeg you all should show face. Dinner is ready[/size]
Johnydon22 do you secretly worship eturm with this kid?
He is calling out the rebels to help him out. Hahahahahahaha. Apples fall close to Apple trees.

1 Like

Re: . by Anas09: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lol. It was 4everGod with his FBI tactics that came to spoil the show. Now Otem no gree do again. And me dey roast badly.
How much recharge Card been don collect before? grin
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Anas09:
How much recharge Card been don collect before? grin
Around 2500 total!8-)
Re: . by Anas09: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Around 2500 total!8-)
Your atheism is really paying up then. Enjoy.
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
Anas09:

Your atheism is really paying up then. Enjoy.
How many times will I tell you I am not an atheist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches: In History / Why You Should Meditate On God's Words / Can One Go A Day Without Sinning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.