Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Harrysong Is Alleging That An Obsessed Female Fan Is Disturbing Him For Sex Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Harrysong Is Alleging That An Obsessed Female Fan Is Disturbing Him For Sex Pix (597 Views)

Promises Men Make During Sex.. (pix) / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Man Narrates How A Muscular Lady He Met On blind Date Forced Him To Have Sex-PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Is Alleging That An Obsessed Female Fan Is Disturbing Him For Sex Pix by ericuzor(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Five star music artiste Harrysong, is alleging that a woman has been making unwanted sexual advances at him via Social Media. According to the singer:
"This has been going on for like a month now.. there's a Lady I thought was a fan. . She started with all the compliments ,appreciating my music and brand.. then progressed to saying she's in love with me..then progressed to request for sex..and now she's even threatening to kill me if she don't ve me on her bed..
as you all know am in America currently doing my tour..people around my estate also sent messages to me now,saying there's a lady looking for my house address,desperately saying she will pay anything..that she's in love with me. Her Instagram handle is missongz wat I don't understand here is, is this still a fan love?"
See her DM's to Harrysong, begging him for sex below...

Re: Harrysong Is Alleging That An Obsessed Female Fan Is Disturbing Him For Sex Pix by ericuzor(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
More loading

Re: Harrysong Is Alleging That An Obsessed Female Fan Is Disturbing Him For Sex Pix by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hahahahahahaahahahahahaha grin
This woman is crazy
Harry has taken the right step by raising alarm, now go to the police and make the mumu sign an undertaking.

(1) (Reply)

A / When You Sleep With The Wrong Woman / When Your Girlfriend Keep Telling You To Wait Whenever You Try To Touch Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.