Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Google Allo Rank On The Playstore Is Really A Matter Of Concern - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Allo Rank On The Playstore Is Really A Matter Of Concern (4043 Views)

My Conversation With Google Allo Robot / WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO / Google Battles Whatsapp With The New Allo Messaging Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Allo Rank On The Playstore Is Really A Matter Of Concern by lafuria1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
I like allo very much because of the Google assistant, instant answers to any query to what she knows.
Re: Google Allo Rank On The Playstore Is Really A Matter Of Concern by Gmajor(m): 4:19am On Oct 06, 2016
slinkman:
exactly my point, confused when people scream it is a Whatsapp and iMessage killer.
same way the said that telegram is the ultimate whatsapp killer

1 Like

Re: Google Allo Rank On The Playstore Is Really A Matter Of Concern by somehowpenis(m): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2016
I already knew this app would dwindle with time and be forgotten, their are so much chat apps in existence currently, some even have this allo features and more, some are even ultimate whatsapp potential killers, but the World care less.. the world is always about trend, and more trends.. whatsapp trends, snapchat trends, iMessage trends, instagram trends.. unless Google develops an app entirely for another pupose, I don't see allo taking over whatsapp in decades to come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? / MTN Nw Stylishly Offers 2gb @ #500 Weekly / Xiaomi Newly Released Phone Worth Half A Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.