Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Life As A Teacher. - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Life As A Teacher. (52778 Views)

My Life As A Teacher. / Why Did You Become A Teacher / How To Become Practically Indispensable As A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life As A Teacher. by UnknownQueen(f): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2019
zaynie:

Hi mama.
With what moniker did you attend my previous classes?
lizzybee
Re: My Life As A Teacher. by zaynie(f): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
UnknownQueen:

lizzybee

What class was it again?
Re: My Life As A Teacher. by UnknownQueen(f): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
zaynie:

What class was it again?
Business synergy class
Re: My Life As A Teacher. by UnknownQueen(f): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
zaynie:

What class was it again?
Synergy business group

You started with PURPOSE, asking us what makes us happy and fulfilled, also discussed procrastination, how to create Instagram business page, mini importation amongst others, dunasy stores was one of the trainers, lord u reign forever etc, just when I settled down to read the notes cos I'm very busy, u removed everyone from the group, coincidentally, I needed to update my whatsapp business page, after I did, I didn't find myself on the group and then lost all my materials,,.... It was so painful
Re: My Life As A Teacher. by zaynie(f): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
UnknownQueen:

Synergy business group

You started with PURPOSE, asking us what makes us happy and fulfilled, also discussed procrastination, how to create Instagram business page, mini importation amongst others, dunasy stores was one of the trainers, lord u reign forever etc, just when I settled down to read the notes cos I'm very busy, u removed everyone from the group, coincidentally, I needed to update my whatsapp business page, after I did, I didn't find myself on the group and then lost all my materials,,.... It was so painful

Send me a message please
Re: My Life As A Teacher. by maureensylvia(f): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
zaynie:

Why did you remove your post na.

Oya post it again, let me answer you.
I haven't been to this side of NL since resumption.
Post ó, I'm waiting. kiss

OK dear have already solved D problem, it was a pressing issue as at that moment

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Teacher. by zaynie(f): 3:16am On Oct 08, 2019
maureensylvia:

OK dear have already solved D problem, it was a pressing issue as at that moment

Okay no wàhálà.
My love to the kids kiss
Re: My Life As A Teacher. by UnknownQueen(f): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2019
zaynie:

Send me a message please
OK ma
Re: My Life As A Teacher. by Qei2u: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sorry for this message but i need teachers to answer
Pls which schools is better in terms of academics
1) St saviours ebutte-metta
2)oakwood surulere
3)pampers alaka
4) university of lagos womens association primary
5)heritage house.
Thank you
Re: My Life As A Teacher. by angeltolly(f): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hey mama, I need help o. So I just changed my 2 years old son to another school this term and today his teacher had a chat with me about his progress since he's new around there. She said tho he knows the alphabet, he only "reads" and not "sound" them ( confused me asked her the difference between the two lipsrsealed) After much explanation, I finally got it.

Now, my concern is she said while they are sounding in class, he is reading his own (maybe he doesn't want to re-learn. What can i do to help him. Though his teacher promised to give me the phonics CD tomorrow to download for him, I have also downloaded a few of the jolly phonics on YouTube for him but my fear is can he re-learn?
Re: My Life As A Teacher. by zaynie(f): 4:17am On Jan 24, 2020
angeltolly:
Hey mama, I need help o. So I just changed my 2 years old son to another school this term and today his teacher had a chat with me about his progress since he's new around there. She said tho he knows the alphabet, he only "reads" and not "sound" them ( confused me asked her the difference between the two lipsrsealed) After much explanation, I finally got it.

Now, my concern is she said while they are sounding in class, he is reading his own (maybe he doesn't want to re-learn. What can i do to help him. Though his teacher promised to give me the phonics CD tomorrow to download for him, I have also downloaded a few of the jolly phonics on YouTube for him but my fear is can he re-learn?

He can.
Download the jolly phonics app on play store. You don't need the CD. The app is more explanatory and has all you need and more.
The follow this link and read more about how to help your child with jolly phonics.

Teach him set by set.
Since he know his letter names already, he just needs to link them to the sound that they make. The question that'll help him is "what letter is this?" followed by "what sound does it make?"
That way he will link the letter name to the sound.

http://scoilmhuireclifden.ie/jolly-phonics/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Life As A Teacher. by angeltolly(f): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2020
zaynie:

He can.
Download the jolly phonics app on play store. You don't need the CD. The app is more explanatory and has all you need and more.
The follow this link and read more about how to help your child with jolly phonics.

Teach him set by set.
Since he know his letter names already, he just needs to link them to the sound that they make. The question that'll help him is "what letter is this?" followed by "what sound does it make?"
That way he will link the letter name to the sound.

http://scoilmhuireclifden.ie/jolly-phonics/

This is very helpful! Checking it out right away. Thanks mama!

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Teacher. by Omakraid(f): 2:30am On Sep 19, 2021
This thread hasn't been updated in a while but I really enjoyed going through the pages.... God bless all teachers.

3 Likes

Re: My Life As A Teacher. by babyfaceafrica: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2023
enque:

I once worked at Chelis.. Left them in 2015
They hve very nice books

Good Morning, how was working at chelis like? Remuneration and working condition? Thinking of working with them.. Thank you
Re: My Life As A Teacher. by enque(f): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Good Morning, how was working at chelis like? Remuneration and working condition? Thinking of working with them.. Thank you

I worked there 7yrs ago and I'm sure a lot of things must have changed.
But they had weekend work schedules then.
Re: My Life As A Teacher. by babyfaceafrica: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
enque:

I worked there 7yrs ago and I'm sure a lot of things must have changed.
But they had weekend work schedules then.

Weekend work? Chai!! Hope the pay then and working conditions were fair... I have an interview at their surulere office.. Thanks
Re: My Life As A Teacher. by enque(f): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Weekend work? Chai!! Hope the pay then and working conditions were fair... I have an interview at their surulere office.. Thanks

Lol
You'd have to ask during the interview
Re: My Life As A Teacher. by babyfaceafrica: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
enque:

Lol
You'd have to ask during the interview

Thanks very much .. Have a great day

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

KPMG: My Temp Experience / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? / Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.