Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK (6716 Views)

Rainstorm Blows Off UNN Hostel Roofs, Students Stranded / Animal Newborns, What They Look Like(Photos) / ASUU STRIKE:- NANS Factions Exchange Blows In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Tatalo aremu nih onku cheesy
lolz......
Hw was yah nyt
U ve killd me grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by FawwaZY(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2016
OMG! What form of fuckery is this one? Choi, this guy mumu sha
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
lolz......
Hw was yah nyt
U ve killd me grin
It was awesome nd yours? smiley

Awww.. Oya come, lemme resurrect you with a kiss tongue
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
It was awesome nd yours? smiley

Awww.. Oya come, lemme resurrect you with a kiss tongue
ololade babe grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2016
I know 2-3 years from now he's a dead meat.
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
ololade babe grin
Hehehe.. Yes darling ? kiss
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Cutehector(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
Na lie
I mean a marketer or business owner, Haba she get her company nah
What do u mean by asha fa grin
grin marketer grin correkt!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by FrankNetter(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2016
This guy would be a good "Power Oil" ambassador.
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Hehehe.. Yes darling ? kiss
oruko mi ni rotimi.... And me likey grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
grin marketer grin correkt!!!
ntin more than a marketer. grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2016
Jezyfreezman:

I understand ur pain, Buh u trippin grin

grin nah o bro, I always visit the gym daily to keep fit.
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2016
Demigods666:

grin nah o bro, I always visit the gym daily to keep fit.
if u cant go to d'gym better join d'movement grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Folarinibrahim1(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2016
He looks like piece of shit..... Shout out to The Rock and other body builders that worked really hard to achieve that big shape.
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by frugal(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2016
shocked

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
ntin more than a marketer. grin
u are worded bro! grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
u are worded bro! grin
. Lmoa grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by ameezy(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Omo where the girls wey dey look for guys with 6paks
Oya food don don o cheesy
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by sinaj(f): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
No tell anybody oooo
Sinaj na omo olo oja grin
which market u give me sell sad
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by mccoy47(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2016
Na wa oo. So his villagers finally caught him! Eyaaa cry
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by phenase(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
LOOKING AT THIS IN 3D

grin grin grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
sinaj:
which market u give me sell sad
Sorry do i knw u
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Aremu01(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Iranu
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Larryfest(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
What's the use of all this now
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
oruko mi ni rotimi.... And me likey grin
What are you liking... Ashawo boy tongue
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
What are you liking... Ashawo boy tongue
Haba.... So fun mi, Ba wo ni na wink
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by olujinmihammed: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Big4wig:
Mehn this guy is a full time azshole..I still de look for him sense angry
Funny
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
Haba.... So fun mi, Ba wo ni na wink
Mo wapa oh.. Iwo nko smiley
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Mo wapa oh.. Iwo nko smiley
mo wa....
Hw was ur nyt
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
mo wa....
Hw was ur nyt
It was dreadful embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lawlahdey:
It was dreadful embarassed embarassed
ojuju wan molest in ur dream abi grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Naijjablog(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
this guy Na foolish person o ...em gather muscle do wetting wyt am fight world war 2 ko...
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
ojuju wan molest in ur dream abi grin
Ehn oh embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Reprint My 2010 Utme Registration Slip / . / Is Marking Scheme Necessary For Lecturers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.