Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) (4825 Views)

5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant / Burn Your Bras Right Now Ladies.this Is What Scientists Found! / 10 Bizzare Sex Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by daewoorazer(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I'm happy with a piece of clothes... There's nothing to cover in my chest anyway cheesy cheesy cheesy

ohh no ... If nothing is there... Then u won't be my darling

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2016
daewoorazer:

ohh no ... If nothing is there... Then u won't be my darling

No worries grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Laveda(f): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2016
nma24:
Second one looks cool

Yeah, super cool.

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2016
mercichoco:
There are nice bras, but my fiance is definitely going to be jealous of them, esp those ones like human hand

You have a fiance? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Lmao! This chic, you're crazy ô! You remind me of something my little sister did some time ago.

We were in the living room, and just took off her bra from underneath her shirt, and said "what's the point sef?" cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wish I was in yo living room on that fateful day!

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Piercedclit1(f): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2016
These are hot kiss what are they called?how and where can i get them?

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by lola024(f): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2016
Piercedclit1:
These are hot kiss what are they called?how and where can i get them?

Really? You want some....
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Piercedclit1(f): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2016
lola024:

Really? You want some....

Yep
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by metallisc(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
mercichoco:
There are nice bras, but my fiance is definitely going to be jealous of them, esp those ones like human hand

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by metallisc(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I'm happy with a piece of clothes... There's nothing to cover in my chest anyway cheesy cheesy cheesy

oh my god! the flat trap awakens!! grin grin

but we that understand the trap, we know you are lying though! cheesy
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by metallisc(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Piercedclit1:

Yep

they don't go together with piercedclits grin grin grin
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
metallisc:

oh my god! the flat trap awakens!! grin grin

Hahahahahahahah.... grin hush... Don't let everybori knows ooo... Nawa for u...
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by metallisc(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahahahah.... grin hush... Don't let everybori knows ooo... Nawa for u...

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
metallisc:

Hahhahahaha.. I no go fit lie ooo... grin

My bwezts are flat but I have nipz like agege bread sha...

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by metallisc(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

noow that's what i'm talking about, something i can chew on and be satisfied for days! grin grin

i hope they are this thickk....

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Winnelyn(f): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
I gat a flat chest angry undecided
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Shamzy59(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

really ? Agege! My fantasies have awoken grin
TrapQueen77:

really ? Agege! My fantasies have awoken
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
metallisc:

noow that's what i'm talking about, something i can chew on and be satisfied for days! grin grin

i hope they are this thickk....

Hahahahahhah! Tatz too much ooo... grin u never saw agege bread? shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shamzy59:
really ? Agege! My fantasies have awoken grin really ? Agege! My fantasies have awoken

Hahahahahahhaah... Welcome to the CLUB. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Shamzy59(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

oya TrapMomma yarn me d benefits of being a member cheesy
TrapQueen77:

oya TrapMomma yarn me d benefits of being a member
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shamzy59:
oya TrapMomma yarn me d benefits of being a member cheesy oya TrapMomma yarn me d benefits of being a member

First u must be a VIRGIN. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Shamzy59(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
But Trappie, for ur pishure(dp) my eyes just sighted yellow agege. Na imagination undecidedBut Trappie, for ur pishure(dp) my eyes just sighted yellow agege. Na imagination

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Shamzy59(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

lucifer sef know say me never bleep. Always wanted to, but morale dey hide embarassed
TrapQueen77:

lucifer sef know say me never bleep. Always wanted to, but morale dey hide

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by handsam(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Winnelyn:

I gat a flat chest angry undecided

...... undecided
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by farem: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
mercichoco:
There are nice bras, but my fiance is definitely going to be jealous of them, esp those ones like human DEMON hand

How about that?
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Piercedclit1(f): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
metallisc:

they don't go together with piercedclits grin grin grin

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed / What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? / Men Are Petty Enough To Sit On This Kind Of Chair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.