Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) (4828 Views)

5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant / Burn Your Bras Right Now Ladies.this Is What Scientists Found! / 10 Bizzare Sex Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by lola024(f): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2016
We have several types of bras in this today world today. You will see some and really fall in love with them. You will see some and scream WTF
I published and article yesterday titled 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos)

and it was a success...thanks to all my readers......it was very interesting...
TrapQueen, Levada, GlassDoll, soberdrunk ashawoboy, makydebbie, YOU and so many wonderful individuals really made it lively in there.....I love you guys..

hmmm....let me continue...

In the comment, ashawoboy by username asked me to talk about bra. I off course know and have used some pretty bra that will make some nairalanders grab their bottle of Vaseline. But I want to look for Top sexy bra that men really like. Did some little research. There are many of them. I just picked 10.

after my compilation with cool pictures, I stumbled on some weird bras....very bizzare but cool. So my post this morning will not be original post. It will be a interactive one. And the question is Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare bras?

You can check out my compilation Top 10 Sexy Bras That Men Really Love Here
http://www.moral24.com/top-10-sexy-bra-that-men-really-love/

Today Question Is Can You Buy Any of these bras as a girl. And as a Guy, can you buy any of these for your Girlfriend.?

I published an article today and its titled Top 10 Sexy Bra That Men Really Love

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2016
Watamycin?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by mercichoco(f): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2016
There are nice bras, but my fiance is definitely going to be jealous of them, esp those ones like human hand

5 Likes

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2016
Second one looks cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by lola024(f): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2016
mercichoco:
There are nice bras, but my fiance is definitely going to be jealous of them, esp those ones like human hand

that's funny

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2016
grin

I'm happy with a piece of clothes... There's nothing to cover in my chest anyway cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by nuelzz04(m): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2016
DAT na hand oooo grin

I no gree wink

2 Likes

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by lola024(f): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I'm happy with a piece of clothes... There's nothing to cover in my chest anyway cheesy cheesy cheesy

Smiles
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Glassdoll(f): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2016
Ok op, I'll go check the 10 bras out cheesy

As for these, as for these weird looking bras...cheesy

Why on earth would I want to go around with the feeling that my breasts are being groped?

The only one I can manage is the second bra, possibly for a roleplay (gladiator shîts are always hot!)

Trapqueen77 whatchu think?

Where's that ashewoboy sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by lola024(f): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2016
nuelzz04:
DAT na hand oooo grin

what hand?

I no gree wink
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2016
Glassdoll:

Why on earth would I want to go around with the feeling that my breasts are being groped?

The only one I can manage is the second bra, possibly for a roleplay (gladiator shîts are always hot!)

Hahahaha.... I don't need those bras... They look so heavy for my flat chest anyway... grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2016
lola024 husby is so not gonna like this one oocheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Glassdoll(f): 7:01am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaha.... I don't need those bras... They look so heavy for my flat chest anyway... grin
Are they really metal? Thought they were made from a leathery material or something

Op this is punishmentsad

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Glassdoll(f): 7:01am On Oct 05, 2016
makydebbie:
For your mind now you don marry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by lola024(f): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2016
Glassdoll:

thanks....Probably ashawoboy is still sleeping by now.....lolz......
Gladiator.....ok...I copy that
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by lola024(f): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

hmmmm......Smiles.....did you really meant that?
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 05, 2016
lola024:

hmmmm......Smiles.....did you really meant that?

Ama flat chested person tatz why my ex left coz he said he preferred big boobiez and wide behind... grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by lola024(f): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2016
Glassdoll:
Are they really metal? Thought they were made from a leathery material or something

Op this is punishmentsad

the first and the last one is like a plastic....but more softer....The second one is made with metal....and the third is strings.....believe me, thy are harmless...they cant give you a scratch. I have only the last one.
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2016
Glassdoll:
For your mind now you don marry undecided
yes oogringrin

God has done it for megrin

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2016
Op, why not post the types of bra that men love here? I went through itcheesy. I like the push up bra and strap less bra. They are sexycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Glassdoll:

Op this is punishmentsad

I prefer to let my nipz breathe than wearing this crazy bra whether it's made of leather or metal... grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Glassdoll:

i'm here, darling. You want to check them out? Don't forget to send them to me. I would like to see how sexy you look innitcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by lola024(f): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2016
makydebbie:

ohkay.....I get you....don't what he will not like......

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by uboma(m): 7:12am On Oct 05, 2016
lol.

end time bras.
@ ishilove, come take your pick.
grin
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Glassdoll(f): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I prefer to let my nipz breathe than wearing this crazy bra whether it's made of leather or metal... grin
That's what girls with smaller breasts enjoy that we can't. Do u really think that if Rihanna had bigger bosoms, she'd be jumping upandan without a bra? Don't think so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by lola024(f): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2016
ashewoboy:
Op, why not post the types of bra that men love here? I went through itcheesy. I like the push up bra and strap less bra. They are sexycheesy.

just think this will be more interactive........am sorry sir..... and that's for the inspiration....smiles
Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Glassdoll(f): 7:14am On Oct 05, 2016
makydebbie:
yes oogringrin

God has done it for megrin
Where my rice? Cake nko? You can not even call person for asoebi

All these fake friendsundecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Glassdoll(f): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2016
ashewoboy:

i'm here, darling. You want to check them out? Don't forget to send them to me. I would like to see how sexy you look innitcheesy.
Ashewoundecided

This early mormor!

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Glassdoll:
That's what girls with smaller breasts enjoy that we can't. Do u really think that if Rihanna had bigger bosoms, she'd be jumping upandan without a bra? Don't think so cheesy

Hahahahah... Even Riri has a bigger bust than me... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2016
I have 2 of these grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) by Glassdoll(f): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah... Even Riri has a bigger bust than me... cheesy

Cuppable breasts! My brothers like those cheesy

You should have nice hips to go with that smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Screaming While Making Love / Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.