Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City (104151 Views)

You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi / The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchu To A Great City / Oraukwu Village Politics And Economy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Ilovemystate: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shym3xx:
Lmao. grin

These Igbos are the ultimate nyggahs. They act like how rappers make noise and compete with one another about who has the biggest chains and biggest rims, while giving out turkeys and trainers to poor black people in the hood. When the real rich people are Jewish folks like Lyor Cohen, Jimmy Iovine, and all the Jewish music execs, making money off them. grin

I'm sure all the so-called "billionaires" put together don't have Adenuga's money. And they definitely don't have 1/10 of Dangote's money. But just take a look at how they're wanking all over the thread like they're about to buss a nut over some stupid shyte. Smh.

Get a grip! grin grin

SPECIAL REPORT: Adenuga’s Mountain of Debt: Several firms, AMCON chase billionaire for unpaid bills

[b]
Despite making several pledges to pay, ConOil and other companies owned by Mr. Adenuga have reneged on paying the debts, multiple sources in the oil and gas sector have told this newspaper.

Things have got so bad that some of the creditor companies have either commenced or are considering commencing legal actions to force the billionaire businessman to pay up, having exhausted all options to make him honour promises and agreements to do so.

In fact, one company successful secured an interim order from a federal court to place one of Mr Adenuga’s companies under receivership.

The increasing debt profile of the telecom and oil mogul, who increased his net worth by almost $5 billion in the last year, according to luxury lifestyle magazine, Forbes, has hit some of his creditors so hard that they had to shut down some of their operations.

One of such companies is Depthwize, a local oil servicing company, which is owed $40 million by ConOil.

The refusal of the management of ConOil to pay Depthwize, a small drilling contractor, has forced the company to lay off workers and shut down services on two of ConOil’s rigs until the money is paid, those familiar with the matter said.

“Depthwize says it can no longer afford the day to day running cost of working on the rigs,” one source said.

Similarly, American oil and gas firm, Baker Hughes, was forced to lodge a court petition to wind up one of Mr Adenuga’s companies, Belbop Nigeria Limited, over a USD $12.09 million bill they have been trying to get the company to pay.

Baker Hughes argued that in 2009, Belbop awarded it a contract for the provision of directional drilling, MWD/LWD services and supply of drilling fluids and drilling bits, logging cabin and surface acquisition system.

The company told the court that after it duly discharged its obligation and rendered all requisite services, Belbop refused to pay. Baker Hughes said it incurred a liability of $9.4 million in the course of executing the contract.

On April 12, 2016, Babs Kuewumi of the Federal High Court in Lagos placed an interim injunction on the accounts of Belbop, pending the determination of the suit.

The judge therefore appointed the Chief Registrar of the Federal High Court as the receiver/manager of Belbop until the substantive suit is determined.

Mr. Adenuga is also causing multinational oil firm, Total, headache over a $28.5 million debt it owed the French oil giant since 2009.

Although Total is trying to resolve the debt problem without litigation, the refusal of Mr. Adenuga to pay the debt has forced the company to stop work on the OML 136 gas field. Total is ConOil’s technical partner in the project.

At a meeting held with Total in November 2015, it was agreed that ConOil would pay the $28.5 million dollars owed before January 31, 2016.

That meeting, which minutes is in the possession of PREMIUM TIMES, was chaired by Mr. Adenuga and attended by four executives from Total.

But those familiar with the matter told this newspaper Mr. Adenuga’s company was yet to pay up. All attempts by Total to make him release the money have failed, insiders said.

Some said they were baffled by Mr Adenuga’s refusal to pay Total the $28.5 million, which would have seen work commenced on the lucrative oil field.

The OML 136 asset is considered one of the largest gas fields in Nigeria, with a proven reserve of 11 trillion cubic feet (TCF) of gas.

The exploration of the oil assets can boost Nigeria’s economy by creating jobs and would have yielded massive return to Total and ConOil, experts say.

When contacted, Total’s spokesperson, Charles Ogan, in an email to PREMIUM TIMES, said the matter was an “obvious internal administrative subject.”

Also, ConOil is engaged in a decade-long dispute with British oil firm, Vitol, over its alleged failure to pay a $60 million debt incurred from lifting of cargoes of refined petroleum products.

Vitol secured a court judgement in the UK in respect of the debt but has been unable to enforce it in Nigeria because ConOil got a stay of execution from a Nigerian court.

ConOil’s financial problems, PREMIUM TIMES gathered, may have been caused by Mr Adenuga’s slowness in taking advantage of potential money earners for the company.

For instance, in 2005, ConOil was granted exploration licence for OPL 257 by the federal government, but the company surprisingly left the block fallow until its licence expired. Now it is asking the government for a two-year extension of its expired licence to enable it explore the field.

On January 22, 2016, Taiwo Olushina, the managing director of ConOil, wrote a letter to the National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS) blaming insecurity, high cost of drilling and technical hitches for its failure to explore the field before the expiration of the licence.

“Having attended to technical and financial challenges peculiar to ultra -deep offshore blocks, this approval will provide us with ample time in drilling three identified prospective locations in preparation for further development towards boosting national oil and gas reserves and production,” the letter read in part.

The spokesperson for Mr. Adenuga, Bode Opeseitan, could not be reached to comment for this story. He did not answer or return calls seeking comment.

Another spokesperson ducked when approached by this reporter to comment for this story.

Despite being identified by Truecaller app, Mike Oduniyi told PREMIUM TIMES that we had reached a wrong number and promptly terminated the call.

Tax palaver and bad loan

Mr Adenuga’s companies have also had tax issues in the recent past. In 2009, the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) sealed the Lagos offices of ConOil, and Continental Oil and Gas, another company owned by the businessman, over the non-remittance of $610 million tax to government.

Last month, seven years after his companies were first sealed, the FIRS shut the Lagos offices of Globacom, the second largest mobile telephone company in the country, owned by the billionaire, for allegedly failing to remit Value Added Tax worth N24.3 billion.

Earlier in February this year, the Osun State Internal Revenue Service (OIRS) sealed the offices of the telecommunication firm in the state for failing to pay outstanding taxes and other levies in respect of mast/base stations and laying of fibre optics.

The state said several meetings were held with the company’s representatives in the past three years to resolve the issue, but that the company failed to comply.

The Asset Management Company of Nigeria (AMCON) also listed Mr. Adenuga as one of the country’s biggest debtors for a N2.4billion loan his real estate company, Convenant Apartments Complex Limited, took from Wema Bank[/b].

15 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by akigbemaru: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Okija reform
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Shym3xx: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

Why hating for no reason?

Them dey worry all of una from SW for this forum?

Just see how person jor buy ticket for bus when he no 1 enter!

Who is comparing wealth here?

People are discussing the best way to develop the place of their birth, the best way they know how to, and you want to start a pissing contest.

Oga, since you don piss finish, abeg put your phallux inside you trouser, and GTFO!

Good for nothing fellow!

-Lord
[/s]

Post in English language, you illiterate sod.

The fact that ya illiterate arse even got narcissistic and added "Lord" at the end of ya asinine post despite how unlettered you're, shows everything wrong with the average Igbo. Effing village idiot. grin
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Shym3xx: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Well, that's what comes with being a billionaire. He has a networth of $6.5 billion and all the debts combined won't do that much dent to his networth. And all of them combined still don't have his money. Yet he isn't a noise maker.

Anyway, who paid for the rubbish to be at the top of the politics section? You villagers are very funny people and you just love making unnecessary noise everywhere. grin

This is payback for what ya idiotic brothers did to my thread yesterday unprovoked. I haven't even started yet cos I'm busy right now. But all useless Igbo threads are a target when I'm ready for you lot. grin

For now, enjoy ya communal village wanking over non-achievement. cool

1 Like

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by LordAdam: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

Post in English language, you illiterate sod.

The fact that ya illiterate arse even got narcissistic and added "Lord" at the end of ya asinine post despite how unlettered you're, shows everything wrong with the average Igbo. Effing village idiot. grin

Can you all just look at this mental patient?

Stay away from Igbo threads. Is that too much to ask?

Them say person wen dey dance to music played by a mad man is also a mad man.

O boi, get well soon.

Oh, and next time, no carry your sorry sef show for Igbo thread. Yaba left is big enough for you.

By the way, I'm not Igbo. Igbophobia go kill una.

-Lord

21 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by FKO81(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
LordAdam:

Sorry wrong quote
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Shym3xx: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

Can you all just look at this mental patient?

Stay away from Igbo threads. Is that too much to ask?

Them say person wen dey dance to music played by a mad man is also a mad man.

O boi, get well soon.

Oh, and next time, no carry your sorry sef show for Igbo thread. Yaba left is big enough for you.

By the way, I'm not Igbo. Igbophobia go kill una.

-Lord
[/s]

Lol, even if you're not Igbo - you must be one of those SSerners whose forebears were rap3d by Biafran soldiers during the Biafran war. So, I don't know why you fvckers always deny ya Igbo heritage. Legitimate or illegitimate conception, the fact that an Igbo rap3d ya forebear means you definitely have Igbo DNA somewhere in ya blood. Stop living in denial and claim ya heritage, you despicable illiterate bastard.

What are you even narcissistic about when your low IQ having arse can't string words together to form an intelligible sentence? Effing LewdAdam! grin

Eat a dyck and stop quoting me, you creek mammy with spilled oil waste for brain matter. grin

4 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by moshino(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Doug07034780891:
[b]Andy is my brothe[/b]r but his wealth is useless. Stop talking about useless wealth but useful wealth like Ifeanyi, Obijackson, Orjiakor even Offor is better off..

How's Andy Ubah your brother, and does he know you guys are brothers?
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by LordAdam: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

Lol, even if you're not Igbo - you must be one of those SSerners whose forebears were rap3d by Biafran soldiers during the Biafran war. So, I don't know why you fvckers always deny ya Igbo heritage. Legitimate or illegitimate conception, the fact that an Igbo rap3d ya forebear means you definitely have Igbo DNA somewhere in ya blood. Stop living in denial and claim ya heritage, you despicable illiterate bastard.

What are you even narcissistic about when you low IQ having arse can't string words together to form an intelligible sentence? Effing LewdAdam! grin

Eat a dyck and stop quoting me, you creek mammy with spilled oil waste for brain matter. grin

What is your deal with my name, simpleton?

Keep typing sh*t. I no need to waste energy dey type plenty words.

Get off the thread with your hate! And go back to your cage!

It's a simple task really. But then you aren't normal, so I'm not surprised.

-Lord

14 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Shym3xx: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

What is your deal with my name, simpleton?

Keep typing sh*t. I no need to waste energy dey type plenty words.

Get off the thread with your hate! And go back to your cage!

It's a simple task really. But then you aren't normal, so I'm not surprised.

-Lord
[/s]

Illiterate lewd bastard with spilled oil waste for brain matter, stop quoting me with ya non-English speaking arse.

Tell ya wretched father to send you to some adult education classes somewhere and stay out of grown folks' business.

And stop quoting me...I didn't rap3 ya forebears. grin

Fvck off my mentions and suck ya mum. wink
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by FKO81(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shym3xx:

[s]Well, that's what comes with being a billionaire. He has a networth of $6.5 billion and all the debts combined won't do that much dent to his networth. And all of them combined still don't have his money. Yet he isn't a noise maker.

Anyway, who paid for the rubbish to be at the top of the politics section? You villagers are very funny people and you just love making unnecessary noise everywhere. grin

This is payback for what ya idiotic brothers did to my thread yesterday unprovoked. I haven't even started yet cos I'm busy right now. But all useless Igbo threads are a target when I'm ready for you lot. grin

For now, enjoy ya communal village wanking over non-achievement. cool[/s]
You are really pained

Mike Adenuga is not the owner of Global com, they are fronting him, open the site to few the owner of Glo
http://usafricaonline.com/2010/11/10/looting-of-nigeria-babangida-presidency-or-nigeria-dies-in-2011-by-naiwu-osahon/

2 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by LordAdam: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

Illiterate lewd bastard with spilled oil waste for brain matter, stop quoting me with ya non-English speaking arse.

Tell ya wretched father to send you to some adult education classes somewhere and stay out of grown folks' business.

And stop quoting me...I didn't rap3 ya forebears. grin

Fvck off my mentions.

Get Off The Thread!

Very simple.

Maybe I have to use Google Translate to get the Yoruba translation of that simple request.

Don't complain about mentions, just do as you are told!

NL is big enough to find threads that pander to your eccentricities. This thread is not one of them. So, I see no reason why you want to needlessly derail it.

I've called you out. Deal with it, or kill ya sef. You'd be doing this world a huge favor if you choose the latter.

-Lord

12 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Shym3xx: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
[s]
FKO81:

You are really pained

Mike Adenuga is not the owner of Global com, they are fronting him, open the site to few the owner of Glo
http://usafricaonline.com/2010/11/10/looting-of-nigeria-babangida-presidency-or-nigeria-dies-in-2011-by-naiwu-osahon/
[/s]

Lool.

Let me give you a last warning. I don't want to destroy cos I've got the Igbo threads that I'm patiently waiting for. However, if you quote me back, I shall spam/deface the next 3 pages of this thread with similar pictures of what ya Igbo brothers spammed my thread with yesterday unprovoked. But this time, it's going to be pictures of how effed up Igbo land is - not the brown roofs they spammed my thread with.

Each page on NL takes 32 posts x 3 pages = 96 pictures.

Try me.

2 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Shym3xx: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

Get Off The Thread!

Very simple.

Maybe I have to use Google Translate to get the Yoruba translation of that simple request.

Don't complain about mentions, just do as you are told!

NL is big enough to find threads that pander to your eccentricities. This thread is not one of them. So, I see no reason why you want to needlessly derail it.

I've called you out. Deal with it, or kill ya sef. You'd be doing this world a huge favor if you choose the latter.

-Lord
[/s]

Lewd bastard, speak in English language. grin
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by LordAdam: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

Lewd bastard, speak in English language. grin

I can see that your drugs have started taking effect.

No more ramblings of an unstable nonentity.

Please do the needful, and leave the thread...

-Lord

9 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by ODVanguard: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
FKO81:

You are really pained

Talk another one you dis village champion. Na jealousy go kill you all of you mowfockas. Upon all una mouth, all your 'billionaires' can't even pull their resources together to purchase a Telecom license let alone own a coy the size of Glo while the Yorubas have Glo and the highest stakes in NTel (Nigeria's fifth mobile network). You say Adenuga is a front, yet he's still the second richest Nigerian while your village billionaires are still struggling to even match Otedola and Alakija sef. grin cheesy Shym3xx na im go treat una fvck up. I'm off to bed.

3 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by FKO81(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

Lool.

[s]Let me give you a last warning. I don't want to destroy cos I've got the Igbo threads that I'm patiently waiting for. However, if you quote me back, I shall spam/deface the next 3 pages of this thread with similar pictures of what ya Igbo brothers spammed my thread with yesterday unprovoked. But this time, it's going to be pictures of how effed up Igbo land is - not the brown roofs they spammed my thread with.

Try me.[/s]
Trash

7 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Shym3xx: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

I can see that your drugs have started taking effect.

No more ramblings of an unstable nonentity.

Please do the needful, and leave the thread...

-Lord
[/s]

I don't even have time for you. You're a lewd bastard and a product of a rap3 with spilled oil waste for brain matter.

I came on here for something else - you're inconsequential apart from me taking a dump on ya pops head, while peeing into ya mum's mouth. grin

You're dismissed back to creeks to mammies.

1 Like

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by LordAdam: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

Lool.

Let me give you a last warning. I don't want to destroy cos I've got the Igbo threads that I'm patiently waiting for. However, if you quote me back, I shall spam/deface the next 3 pages of this thread with similar pictures of what ya Igbo brothers spammed my thread with yesterday unprovoked. But this time, it's going to be pictures of how effed up Igbo land is - not the brown roofs they spammed my thread with.

Try me.

Who are you?

WTF do you think you are to be giving last warning?

Better face front.

So after defacing the thread with 3 pages of pictures, what will you gain? We'll just call a mod to clean your mess, and it'll be forgotten.

The kind of effrontery some mistakes that should have been aborted display on NL is worrisome.

See eh, just jejelly waka comot this thread. This your waka today na bad market!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Shym3xx: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
FKO81:

Trash

Lol.

Expect me like you're expecting Jesus. grin

Time to get the cyber army ready for bombardment. This is Fallujah 2.0 grin
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by LordAdam: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

I don't even have time for you. You're a lewd bastard and a product of a rap3 with spilled oil waste for brain matter.

I came on here for something else - you're inconsequential apart from me taking a dump on ya pops head, while peeing into ya mum's mouth. grin

You're dismissed back to creeks to mammies.

Waka comot the thread.

Who dey follow you reason things before. I'm showing you the way out.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by FKO81(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
ODVanguard:

Talk another one you dis village champion. Na jealousy go kill you all of you mowfockas. Upon all una mouth, all your 'billionaires' can't even pull their resources together to purchase a Telecom license let alone own a coy the size of Glo while the Yorubas have Glo and the highest stakes in NTel (Nigeria's fifth mobile network). You say Adenuga is a front, yet he's still the second richest Nigerian while your village billionaires are still struggling to even match Otedola and Alakija sef. grin cheesy Shym3xx na im go treat una fvck up. I'm off to bed.
Thank God for IBB and Atiku grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by LordAdam: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
ODVanguard:

That guy that is getting served.

I see no need for the confrontation on this thread.

On other threads and NCAN threads, it's acceptable. But this is uncalled for. And for people who call themselves sophisticated engaging in this dismal level of pettiness just shows that you guys are more delusional than reasonable.

Carry your dirty comot this thread abeg.

Good night!

-Lord

9 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by piagetskinner(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
So wetin make we come use the pic do
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by LordAdam: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

Expect me like you're expecting Jesus. grin

Time to get the cyber army ready for bombardment. This is Fallujah 2.0 grin

STFO then GTFO!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by chudidonas(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
post=50002310:
Ada Anambra

Nwanne, you seem to know a lot of these high and mighty in Anambra state. Do you know if any of them would like to invest in hospitality biz? I have a luxury hotel for sale at Asaba opposite govt house. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by LordAdam: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
piagetskinner:
So wetin make we come use the pic do

Hating is allowed.

-Lord
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Priceless200(f): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Truth is Igbos are just like Israelis, very resilient and hardworking which is why it seems like they don't care much about politics and it's what's not. I noticed this my first days in FCT. The Richest man in Abj was and is still an Igbo man, count Num one, two three rich people in the city, Igbos must be there, all the plazas, markets, businesses, every hook and cranny of the city and suburbs, they are there, they own businesses etc, but go to the government secretaraits, they are almost the minority. it seems while others are busy killing themselves over who to rule and govern, they are busy with their businesses. 'Let them fight and grab the money, they will come and spend it here, it all comes back to us' kind of ish. This also evident during the elections and voting, an average Igbo person no send voting, especially the younger generation, much more you even close businesses that day, they will just enter house, God helping there is is light that day, forget it, movie things.
But common it's Hugh time this attitude is stopped, we have to change this, let the real change to rebuild the South East and massive return back home to make our home world class habitable place fit for the future generations, just like Isreal. Imagine an Igbo city where people will swear not to leave and go back to their states, a global city that will our children will prefer over America, over most Nigerian cities, an Igbo state where our children will prefer to work and live and be comfortable, proud. It is possible.

10 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Bizibi(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hating is allowed..... jealousy!!!!
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Let me just test the guns with this. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.