Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) (52640 Views)

This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
emamos:
how?

A man who doesn't have a vision for his state is a bad leader (I have edited it)

yes his action towards this lady is good, but nothing to 'praise him for'

...growing up i'd visit my granny in my old hood(in benin) there was a man who gave out "free" water to people around the area, but i'll prefer to vote the man in the next street who charged people for water cos he once graded the road from the junction to d end of the street.

Governance is not about philanthropy infact philanthropy is NOT even part of governance,

, it's about taking the citizens wealth, creating functional institutions to redistribute that wealth via policy actions that drive the state forward,

so far fayose hasn't shown good governance so far, Even the useless buhari n his school feeding program lacks any real structure thus it's philanthropy (which is stupid)
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by ayobase(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
cheap stunt. cheque dah will bounce.

Did you read at all!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by gbishman: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
How many people can u sign cheque for. Rather than give out handouts provide jobs and preserve the dignity of your people
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by JoNach: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
Go to school now, illiterate , we have free govt schools now that u can learn and understand english .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

APC Is a media Government grin

Bros if you use the word "I like" again I'll pull of your teeth...

It should be "we all love " him grin grin grin grin

Fayose the man of the people

Kudos Sir cool
You want to cry ?? Fayose is the man everybody must love.

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Oluschenco(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fayose has done very well..Touching the lives of people like MTN grin

But seriously, the helpless and needy deserves help at all times in the society.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by waxyung(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Is dat not his duty.. . Y r we giving dis ppl too much attention...

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by AntiWailer: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
That was the Fayose i knew during his first term in Office before he went crazy.

I watched him serve prisoners on a Xmas with his blessed wife many many years ago.

Good gesture, God bless him.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by odomanis: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:

Cant you read ? He didn't give her a cheque. He gave her transport to the teaching hospital and a note to the Chief Medical Director to treat her. Stop hating and acknowledge a good gesture for once.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Rilwayne001: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
NaijaFutbol:
He didnt tell her to go and die?

grin cheesy true talk
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sorry i dont like fayose but what i read today brought tears to my eyes. I wish the girl quick recovery. God is her strenght
I thank Governor fayose .
It sha be well with him . I hail him for this . thank you for staying with downtrodden..
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by nickxtra(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Even if you are not my hero, i am touched by this. God bless you and your generations
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Iamthoney(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
I bet you didn't read the post did you?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by neonly: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Unlike oshomole dat say go nd die grin grin
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by bjt(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good gesture, but wait does he carry his cheque book anywhere he goes? I need to meet him too but am not sick ooo! I need money to start business grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by magoo10(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
he didn't write a cheque he directed her to the chief medical director of the state teaching hospital for further treatment and signed
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Nofodji: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
Ur head dey Ur pocket
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by keenness: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
When God wants to favour you, He can use anybody. Thank God for her life, total healing in Jesus Name.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Felixtuta(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
For real this man has a large hart.

God in his way knows how to do his thing, he can even use satan to work, and that is why he is God.

All praise to him and him alone.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Leadership is best by example.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by chukxie(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
A good gesture from Fayose! May God reward him for his benevolence towards the sick lady.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by toliba1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
This Man maybe tough but he has an humble heart.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Though not a follower of this man,I commends him.Some would have look away.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by SaintzPeter(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
nice man..
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Deyoungprince: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fayose; the people's choice. God bless you Sir
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by blecele: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
jealousy ooooooooooooooo.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by millhouse: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
a few good men
Hiploko:
It is only APC and their leaders that keep saying Jonathan,oil price fall, PDP,Dasuki... All other serious minded fellas are busy checking projects and doing good works..
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Abdulkareem407(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pls someone should help me remind doz iPods youths dat Fayose is a Yoruba man, dis one wey all of dem dey post say I love dis man, I like dis man... Hypocrisy ...later dem go dey insult Yoruba... Animals
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by fxskye: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hiploko:
It is only APC and their leaders that keep saying Jonathan,oil price fall, PDP,Dasuki... All other serious minded fellas are busy checking projects and doing good works..

PDP Secretariat, is that a Public Project? From Visitation to Ex-Gov of the then Ondo State to PDP Sect building is it public work?

Meanwhile, I commend his heart gesture to the young lady. I pray for her quick healing and good reward for Fayose as well.

Whoever does Good would be rewarded with Good and vice versa
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by dilini(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
He's sure the people's mandate for the Presidency ticket. I ain't seen Akinwunmi Ambode nor Bola Tinubu nor Babatunde Fashola doing such to the people they meet on the street. All they do is to (coughs) peoples' money and amass wealth for themselves.

I just love this guy... Big ups Brother...

My 2cents sha....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.