Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) (52630 Views)

This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by MattFreeman007(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Much Love And Respect For Him..
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Been a while since we cut ponmo last.

Now, for those jumping up and down praising him. Wouldn't it be great if he put in place a good health insurance scheme as well as good hospitals to take care of such people like that woman who have life threatening diseases instead of giving hand outs to one or two people with the money of the state and posing for camera like as if he is Mr incredible. Issshhhh...
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Wolex143: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
My best governor of all time.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Biospnx(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hiploko:
It is only APC and their leaders that keep saying Jonathan,oil price fall, PDP,Dasuki... All other serious minded fellas are busy checking projects and doing good works..
enough ahn ahn.... All u think, drink, is hatred. For once be reasonable... Everyone be it gd or evil has lil compassion no matter hw small. Go read n make research on evil ppl doing gd..... Not saying Fayose is bad.... One way or the other ppl will do gd. U only mking noise cause some v decided to put it o www....one of the most evil men in Colombia use to gv ppl houses yet the Govt wanted him dead for a reason. Think beyond Race, Colour, Religion or peer group or Party. Maybe you life would be better than it is.. I know u r a millionaire u can be a trillionaire
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by amobii: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
To be honest, if everything is working well in my dear country regarding free health care, he doesn't need to struggle and chase Governor around to get free health care, we still have a long way to go.
Imagine thousands of people who would be in tbe same situation as that young lady, not all of them would have access to Governor, this is enough for all people hailing the Governor, our leaders have failed us both APC & PDP.
Just wish vibrant youth can form a party and start a revolution against all these st***d for nothing leaders in both parties. Its time we start with youth ( responsible) to come together.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by hjedua(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
cheap stunt. cheque dah will bounce.
Lol... Go back and read it again, it wasnt a check Bross...
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Kulas: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Whether APC or whoever like it or not.Fayose is the man.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Eberex(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:

you are a goat, anumalu for saying that. isi azu...u didn't even read the story before opening your stinking mouth. where did you read check? was it check he gave her?

useless being .....shior
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by aAK1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
what is this one saying? Olodo
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by blazer234: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
ITbomb:
I wonder what he did for this other one

Perfect set of pears or nperfect set of b00bs?
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
i swear with my life u never read the post
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
baba Fayose the only reasonable politician from west... Fayose is far better than Jagaban and pa Awo merge together,
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by 41lady(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
I pray for her quick recovery cry
AMEN....!!!
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Skookum(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:

I tnk u hv to read d stuff bf comment becux I can't find where cheque is mentioned .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Jloveme(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:

May God av mercy on u
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Topestbilly(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:

Who's talking about cheque here? Go back and ready it but slowly dis time.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Hiploko(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Biospnx:
enough ahn ahn.... All u think, drink, is hatred. For once be reasonable... Everyone be it gd or evil has lil compassion no matter hw small. Go read n make research on evil ppl doing gd..... Not saying Fayose is bad.... One way or the other ppl will do gd. U only mking noise cause some v decided to put it o www....one of the most evil men in Colombia use to gv ppl houses yet the Govt wanted him dead for a reason. Think beyond Race, Colour, Religion or peer group or Party. Maybe you life would be better than it is.. I know u r a millionaire u can be a trillionaire
lol... Men are working... Ask Obaino, Ambode and fayose.. Men with passion to develop and leave their states better than they met it. Naija is worse that it was met... That's a genuine concern... Hatred has no place here but I feel for my once dear country
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by bigblackbooty(f): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hope all this Wicked doctors will recognise the Governor's handwriting & treat her. God I thank u 4 my good health oo.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by mosixb: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
I think u have to read this article properly
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Jorseen(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fayose is my man and he will always be my man, although he has his own flops and short coming but is a human being who is prone to do mistake
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by MikeB3(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:

You be mumu! He gave her a note to give to the Chief Medical Doctor of the State University Teaching Hospital and not cheque! OK!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by GBASKY: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:

OPONU ERANKO JATIJATI OMO IRANKIRAN

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by akigbemaru: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fayose the samaritan
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
read well
onye nsogbu
where did they ever state that It was a cheque that he wrote?
me pe anya gi ofuma.
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by 9ite(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
henrydadon:
and as usual camera must be there to show the world how " good and kind he is"
No, u'r wrong. As usual camera must b there to show what project he (the Governor) is overseeing nd if dat same camera pick other stuffs in process, well that's more News nd entertainment for d public
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Sayelabola(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
veekid:
Irunmole himself

The guy in the third and fourth pictures will be like...o boy na check be that oooo. grin
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by chimaicon(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
pls can u see the differences btw human being(fayose) and ewu(bubu)?
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by chrisfinito123: 5:51am On Oct 06, 2016
god will bless you sir
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by MotayoMalfoy(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2016
Deckylicious:

It's Not Cheque sir, it's a Note..
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2016
Deckylicious:
it's not even a cheque you dummy fish brain homo sapien.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Pictured Licking Ice Cream / Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) / Obasanjo Carries Albino Boy On His Shoulder In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.