Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Is Her Cheating Justifiable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Her Cheating Justifiable? (1512 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by krissconnect(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please take time and read this, your candid advice is needed.

I have a friend, a married woman who I can swear on her behalf is 100 and 1 percent committed to her husband and family. She has 3 kids of age; 4, 2 and some months respectively. Her husband is a wealthy businessman but strictly conservative when it comes to money. He always found it hard supporting the family financially, even the children school fees must be resolved in the court before he pays them. The little snacks(meatpie) business she initiated by herself was met with less or no attention husband. He never supported it, though he always lashed on her each time she buys new clothes for herself.

The woman is a pretty black attractive woman, who catches the eye of many men. Now she's in dilemma, she doesn't wanna cheat on the husband, but with the situation of things, she's at the brink of fouling herself. She told me too that she's only holding on because of her kids.

Fellow nairalanders, what advice have you to give to this woman on this mindblowing situation?
Matured minds please.
Cc: lalasticlala,toks2008,farano,fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by makydebbie(f): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
divorce undecided

don't just cheat smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by makydebbie(f): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
divorce undecided

don't just cheat smiley
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
I didn't read....

BUT

Cheating is Cheating...!!

***Modified after reading 1st paragraph..

Never marry a poor partner... you better cheat and clean mouth..

It is justifiable...**
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by midolian(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Let her first assume she married the man a poor man..will she cheat on him @ times he is unable to meet the needs of the family?...

Let her also assume she married the man a rich man but owing to some reasons, he has become poor and unable to meet the needs of the family...will she cheat on him during these hard times?

I strongly believe that for a man to call a woman his wife, it means she knows his strengths and weaknesses.. you can't be equipped with a weapon as "deadly" as this and still say you don't know how to get what you want from him.

But if u feel you have tried all "womanly" ways to make him take his responsibilities and failed,....and u also feel u can't withstand the heat anymore, I wld suggest you go for a DIVORCE instead of cheating..

Cos for a married woman, it is better to DIVORCE than CHEAT..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wait! She wants to cheat on her husband because he's too stingy? shocked shocked
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by dirtyslap(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fucking divorce the stupid idiot asap undecided....((I nor wan vex abeg))
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin

If she's not happy, then she better talk to her husband,file a divorce. Since her billionaire husband can even hardly provide financially to her kids...

And juz being nosy, who's ur friend is having sexret affair? Its u abi?

DONT LIE
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by Tommfrench(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Women,

Good story painters
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by Vivos: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
So because d husband doesn't give her money,she thinks the only solution left is to cheat on him. Doesn't she have relatives,siblings or friends that can assist her financially. This is no reason to cheat,unless she wants to use it as an excuse to cheat. Cheating shouldn't even cross her mind if she is as faithful as you claim she is. TWO WRONG DOES NOT MAKE A RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by Ginaz(f): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
She should just calm down, it's a jeje something not a gragra something.
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by lecturerdabo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
GO AHEAD! CHEAT!!

If you are giving it a consideration, you were a cheat from the onset and probably cheating already(you just need us to clear your concience for you)

1 Like

Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by krissconnect(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

If she's not happy, then she better talk to her husband,file a divorce. Since her billionaire husband can even hardly provide financially to her kids...

And juz being nosy, who's ur friend is having sexret affair? Its u abi?

DONT LIE
Not me. I'm way too below her age. Not me
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by Piercedclit1(f): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
So people on a faceless forum will give go ahead to cheat or not?
Her conscience should do that for her.
What is the reason for cheating? Her husband is stingy? Funny stupid people everywhere
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by krissconnect(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tommfrench:
Women,

Good story painters
Not story painting. Now leme tell u the little I know. This man in question is an albino, cause of slight sight deficiency,he can't drive a car. But he's wealthy enof to buy 2 cars tomoro,he's abuja based with the family. Now u shud get my point. But because he can't drive,he has refused to buy a car so the woman who can drive will make use of it for the family's welfare. He directly told her that what he can't make use of,no one will. I have witnessed many other things but to mention a few, its no exaggeration.
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by kullozone(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
How na
Adont understand... She wants to fvck another man because her husband doesn't support the family financially?
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by krissconnect(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
kullozone:
How na
Adont understand... She wants to fvck another man because her husband doesn't support the family financially?
Not exactly sir. She didn't directly say she wanna bleep another man. But she only said she's bn pushed to the wall. Everybody's talking about the cheating part,no one is dishing out advice on how to manage the stingy man. cry
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by kullozone(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
krissconnect:

Not exactly sir. She didn't directly say she wanna bleep another man. But she only said she's bn pushed to the wall. Everybody's talking about the cheating part,no one is dishing out advice on how to manage the stingy man. cry

It's easier to fill a basket with water than to change a stingy man.
Although, most people don't support seperation, but.....
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
My opinion.

The man you called very rich is only financially bouyant but mentally bankrupt.

That lady has suffered and she's the enduring types.

Instead of cheating on him which isn't justifiable for a married woman/man, she should divorce him with immediate effect.

He obviously doesn't know his roles as a husband and father.

1 Like

Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I didn't read....

BUT

Cheating is Cheating...!!
Is not too long na, grin read and modify your post.

She hasn't cheated.
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by firstking01(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
I dnt just understamd the dilemma here>smiley
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by Dlionsheart: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Vivos:
So because d husband doesn't give her money,she thinks the only solution left is to cheat on him. Doesn't she have relatives,siblings or friends that can assist her financially. This is no reason to cheat,unless she wants to use it as an excuse to cheat. Cheating shouldn't even cross her mind if she is as faithful as you claim she is. TWO WRONG DOES NOT MAKE A RIGHT

I guess if she wanted to cheat, she would've done so long ago. she's in a fixed here or have been boxed to the wall and her major concern now is survival (of her kids, their future and footing of bills). No woman have cheating in her DNA, before they cheat, they endure, cry, seek for remedy or a way out, then complain but no one listen. instead, they're mocked and called names. And when they feel the world is against them, they throw their self-respect to the bin. Few others cheat for some fictitious social unverifiable reasons.

@op, pls tell her that every relationship has its own problems, what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything sucks. Remind her not to ever let her bad situation bring out the worst in her. In the choices that's before her, let her choose to stay positive and be the strong woman God has created her to be. Tell her that all human are free to make choices in every situation but will be responsible for the consequences of their choice (now or later on in life).

She can involve respected family members and trusted friends of her husband while massaging her husband's ego and putting all virtue at play in her home.

MAY GOD HELP HER, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by Toks2008(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
krissconnect:

I have a friend, a married woman who I can swear on her behalf is 100 and 1 percent committed to her husband and family. She has 3 kids of age; 4, 2 and some months respectively. Her husband is a wealthy businessman but strictly conservative when it comes to money. He always found it hard supporting the family financially, even the children school fees must be resolved in the court before he pays them. The little snacks(meatpie) business she initiated by herself was met with less or no attention husband. He never supported it, though he always lashed on her each time she buys new clothes for herself.

The woman is a pretty black attractive woman, who catches the eye of many men. Now she's in dilemma, she doesn't wanna cheat on the husband, but with the situation of things, she's at the brink of fouling herself. She told me too that she's only holding on because of her kids.

Fellow nairalanders, what advice have you to give to this woman on this mindblowing situation?
Matured minds please.

I dont get it...

She wants to cheat for money shocked

That is prostitution....let her carry her cross.
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Benita27:
Is not too long na, grin read and modify your post.

She hasn't cheated.

Awww... she didn't cheat??...

I thought she cheated!!
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by Tommfrench(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
krissconnect:

Not story painting. Now leme tell u the little I know. This man in question is an albino, cause of slight sight deficiency,he can't drive a car. But he's wealthy enof to buy 2 cars tomoro,he's abuja based with the family. Now u shud get my point. But because he can't drive,he has refused to buy a car so the woman who can drive will make use of it for the family's welfare. He directly told her that what he can't make use of,no one will. I have witnessed many other things but to mention a few, its no exaggeration.
now i believe
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by schumastic(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
krissconnect:

Matured minds please.

she should not cheat no matter what cus if she gets caught, she would have more than what she bargained for.
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by Frankraj: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
She shouldn't not cheat , she is very stupiddd to think that cheating is the best solution. I have seen many single parents that trains there children till university level. Doesn't she known that husband is woman's pride . She should source money from her other family members to start business and raise her kids or better report the man to his kings men
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by thatNUPEboy: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
krissconnect:

Matured minds please.

Women? FEAR THEM
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by bamisepeters(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
There are so many thing ms the society frowns at whereas they are the best. Do not have sex before marriage. Do not stay together before marriage, do not do this do not do that.... Meanwhile if you have done some of these things you will never regret to have made up your mind. Didn't they court? No matter what it is, for better for worse what you signed, if you cheat the society will not hail you because cheating is cheating no other beautiful adjective. Please keep managing and never stop praying to support him.
Re: Is Her Cheating Justifiable? by sneak3(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
No justification for cheating.. marriage is for better for worse. Let her remain steadfast and pray for Gd to change her husband for good.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? (PIC) / Wow! Checkout This Creative Pre-wedding Photo / Did I Betrayed Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.