Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (62708 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Islie: 5:54pm On May 13, 2018
According to him, the lady in question blocked her boyfriend on social media before sharing the cheating photos, but forgot to block him

A Nigerian man @Papi_Kash whose friend got heartbroken after his girlfriend of 6 years cheated on him with some other guy, took to Twitter to make a case on why women are scum following the cheating photos she shared.

According to him, the lady in question blocked her boyfriend on social media before sharing the cheating photos, but forgot to block him. His tweets reads;

Women are scum! There’s nothing anybody can tell me. my friend has been dating this girl since 2012 and this morning she posted pictures on her status and blocked him from viewing it but she forgot to block me. He’s heartbroken.
Matching outfits inside bathroom for that matter women are evil!

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-lady-blocks-her-boyfriend-on-social-media-to-share-her-cheating-photos/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by daewoorazer(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2018

Buy a girl a car, and she will ride it off to ride another man’s mamba...

-Goodluck Umaru Buhari

No pity for pûssy worshippers

394 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Archangel15: 6:01pm On May 13, 2018
Papi_kash.. that name sounds familiar

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by nNEOo(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2018
Ppl should mind their business and stop forcing misplaced morality down our throats,

he dated him for 6yrs without marriage,
now just to share a pix of her with another guy she had to stress these restive cell to cook up ths trash...

Guys live ur lives,it ur lives for fvck sake,

42 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by ultimate77(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2018
my brother... We get medicine for scums... How many dose do you need. Na just take and factory reset.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by HOLYDICK(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2018
She is still a learner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by midolian(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2018
Even though this is little compared to what a woman can do when she really wants to cheat, this is another lie to keep the media running

Olalan:
To guys who have loyal and faithful girlfriend pls treat her with so much love,care and respect, truth is majority of ladies now are confirm hoes.
You only get to know your girlfriend is unfaithful when she is caught.

117 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by coolcharm(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Olalan(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2018
To guys who have loyal and faithful girlfriend pls treat her with so much love,care and respect, truth is majority of ladies now are confirm hoes.

31 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Sugar97(f): 6:27pm On May 13, 2018
This is bad.
Cheating is not restricted to a particular gender though.

By the way, I hear "men are scum" a lot more than I hear "women are scum" tongue

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by xynerise: 6:29pm On May 13, 2018
Sugar97:
This is bad.
Cheating is not restricted to a particular gender though.

By the way, I hear "men are scum" a lot more than I hear "women are scum" tongue

Because there are many scum "daters" as a result of myopic perception of what love is all about.

Give her some time and she will call this new guy a scum grin. Unless she is Lucky wink

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by VampireeM(f): 6:57pm On May 13, 2018
mstchew! Tales by Moonlight
Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by daviesblaze(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2018
well, it's reciprocal.
men are scum too cheesy cheesy

Moral: don't just love with your heart but rather with your head.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 13, 2018
This girl was lying to me that she was single just so I should asked her out so she can fleece money from me, until I uploaded a female colleagues pix in my WhatsApp status to hear her reactions.She started uploading her boyfriend's pix in her status and their numerous outings and typing"my boo for life"In my mind,i was like"I am not available too.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 7:51pm On May 13, 2018
In this life nobody can ever be 100 % the way you want them. If you are looking for 100 %, you better stay away from marriage or relationships.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Lonestar124: 7:55pm On May 13, 2018
Mtcheew sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:56pm On May 13, 2018
She blocked him? Very funny... Well the guy should move on! She has chosen her path...

Ladies though

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by TheNigerianMan: 7:59pm On May 13, 2018
Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos

This is really bad

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by kazyhm(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2018
xynerise:

Because there are many scum "daters" as a result of myopic perception of what love is all about.

Give her some time and she will call this new guy a scum grin. Unless she is Lucky wink

on pointed pointer
Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by hardywaltz(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2018
Na wa
Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Pidginwhisper: 10:52pm On May 13, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Unekwunice: 10:52pm On May 13, 2018
Did she have to post it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 13, 2018
Men are worse grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Allylic(f): 10:54pm On May 13, 2018
Likes attract likes...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:55pm On May 13, 2018
DROP IT WHEN IT'S HOT
Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by kolawoleibukun1: 10:56pm On May 13, 2018
na their way. cowards. they cannot sit down have a peaceful breakup and everyone is happy at the end of the day. at least keep the line of communication open. dirty tins

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by loadedvibes: 10:56pm On May 13, 2018
Lol.. .. why upload the pictures atall ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by frankblinkz(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2018
mtcheeeeew see news..... waiting for may 22nd super eagles vs athletico Madrid live in akwa ibom
proudly ibom corper....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Felixalex(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2018
cry cry cry

Why una come block her face? I needed to see her face, who knows she myt also be my girlfriend and some other guy's girlfriend and another guy's girlfriend.

We need to know so that we know who we are dealing with.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by valgbo(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2018
my bae do it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 13, 2018
Lol @ 'all women are scum',,,,,,,,both genders cheatcheesy

To the lady, more power to your elbow. What will stop you will stop you sooner/later.

Everyday for thief,,,,one day for ownertongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.