Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! (2628 Views)

I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by w1n5t0n(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
So, there's this girl I've been seeing for the past seven months. I like her style and sense of humor. The problem is she's never interested in meeting my people and I haven't met any significant person in her life like family member or work colleague. I get a feeling we're just playing games. she doesn't show me the attention a girlfriend is supposed to. She only ever wants to talk about life in other cities she's lived in (she's born in lagos, grew in sokoto). The relationship seems stuck. I've tried different ways to leave her. I ignore her calls, switch off my phone, delete her number to no avail. I keep getting texts begging for forgiveness. twice, i changed my mind and she tried to hold onto me with mind-blowing s*x but there's still no intimacy. now, it's the third time and she wants us to get back together. What do i do?
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
hmmmn
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by optional1(f): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
hmmmmn

Relationship advisers are coming to answer you....

Look down!!
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
It shows that u both have no connection... This is sucks but u have to let her go.... Otherwise, every time u argue it will juz end up on break-up until u both lose the respect to each oda.

My kweshun is... ARENT U TIRED OF FIXING THE SAME SHIIT EVERY TIME? undecided
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by w1n5t0n(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yes, but I felt it was my fault, maybe I was not clear about what i want
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
you just narrated the story of i and my ex girl friend for real.. She is every thing you just said, she is funny, love sex like die, and never wants to meet my parents or relative.. But knew hers though.

w1n5t0n:
What do i do?
here was what i did.. I called her around 4am on a saturday morning , i asked her to hurry down her ass down to my place..

I bleeped her and dismissed her.
#NotAKissAndTell..

Or
If you still love her teach her or tell about how you want your things done..
A grown up man is not suppose to be told on how to run his house.. Come on dude
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
ogbeni teach her,
w1n5t0n:

Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
w1n5t0n:

U come here, blabbering againt her & now ur admitting tat it's ur fault ! Boy ur CONFUSED!

Abeg comot for here! Nonsense.
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by w1n5t0n(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
royalvalentine19:

so, i should call her and say "we need to talk about where this is heading"?
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
exactly my point .
Do you want her as your life partner or side chick?
w1n5t0n:

so, i should call her and say "we need to talk about where this is heading"?
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please leave her,
I dey find babe like kilode...
Abeg...
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by w1n5t0n(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
royalvalentine19:
Do you want her as your life partner or side chick?

i tried two side chicks for the s*x but they only lived for the moment. from the little i've seen, i do want this relationship to be stable and long lasting
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin this guy self . How old you be?
w1n5t0n:

i tried two side chicks for the s*x but they only lived for the moment. from the little i've seen, i do want this relationship to be stable and long lasting
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by w1n5t0n(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
U come here, blabbering againt her & now ur admitting tat it's ur fault

I'm complaining about having fallen in love with a woman who isn't as romantic. basically, if not that we're physical, you might say i've been friendzoned. i blame her for not appreciating my love, and myself for not having a decided heart.
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by 2sexynet: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
royalvalentine19:
you just narrated the story of i and my ex girl friend for real.. She is every thing you just said, she is funny, love sex like die, and never wants to meet my parents or relative.. But knew hers though.

here was what i did.. I called her around 4am on a saturday morning , i asked her to hurry down her ass down to my place..

I bleeded her and dismissed her.
#NotAKissAndTell..

Or
A grown up man is not suppose to be told on how to run his house.. Come on dude
what do you mean by I bleeded her and dismissed her? I do not understand bro.
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
2sexynet:
what do you mean by I bleeded her and dismissed her? I do not understand bro.
oh you mean bleeped
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by w1n5t0n(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
royalvalentine19:
grin this guy self . How old you be?
Old enough to dislike childish games
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by ikp120(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bro you didn't really state why you left her in the first place, did you guys quarrel over something or what?
You feel like you don't have her attention and respect that much or what?
I can't also really get what is going on between the two of you. Did you guys define that relationship from the onset?
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by w1n5t0n(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
ikp120:
Bro you didn't really state why you left her in the first place, did you guys quarrel over something or what?

I can't also really get what is going on between the two of you. Did you guys define that relationship from the onset?

Yes, it was defined as a romantic relationship. from the start, i explicitly announced my desire to date her and she agreed. there was no quarrel. I found fault in her behavior and had to withdraw. Basically,

1. always clinging on me, like I'm supposed to do all the thinking for her
2. not giving me the space to be myself
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by w1n5t0n(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
ikp120:
You feel like you don't have her attention and respect that much or what?

More like suspect. I could replace her, but I put in a lot of effort to try to make it work. I may have been blinded by love, but I don't wanna keep getting swindled.
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by firstking01(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
It shows that u both have no connection... This is sucks but u have to let her go.... Otherwise, every time u argue it will juz end up on break-up until u both lose the respect to each oda.

sweery i just check your photo and you look like a goat with bear bear undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by ElsonMorali: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Have you ever thought of actually taking her out on a date instead of conducting a phone and social media relationship?
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
sweery i just check your photo and you look like a goat with bear bear angry angry angry

So, do u have a problem? angry if yes... Go to the public highway & let the trucks bump into ur nose and maybe the screws on yo head will tighten up a little as well

Abeg, comot for Here na..
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
w1n5t0n:
So, there's this girl I've been seeing for the past seven months. I like her style and sense of humor. The problem is she's never interested in meeting my people [/b]and I haven't met any significant person in her life like family member or work colleague. I get a feeling [b]we're just playing games. she doesn't show me the attention a girlfriend is supposed to. She only ever wants to talk about life in other cities she's lived in (she's born in lagos, grew in sokoto). The relationship seems stuck. I've tried different ways to leave her. I ignore her calls, switch off my phone, delete her number to no avail. I keep getting texts begging for forgiveness. twice, i changed my mind and she tried to hold onto me with [b]mind-blowing s*x[/b]but there's still no intimacy. now, it's the third time and she wants us to get back together. What do i do?
are you mad @bolded, after you will be cursing girls for breakinng breaking your heart... They must be masturbating on your head from the village...
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by ikp120(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
w1n5t0n:

Yes, it was defined as a romantic relationship. from the start, i explicitly announced my desire to date her and she agreed. there was no quarrel. I found fault in her behavior and had to withdraw. Basically,

1. always clinging on me, like I'm supposed to do all the thinking for her
2. not giving me the space to be myself

Hmmm. Then just tell her the problem you have with her. It seems like she can't get over you. I like those kind of girls sha.

This may sound wicked. Bro use this opportunity to control her and get her to introduce you to her people since you said you love her. If she refuse, then use that as an excuse to sack her by telling her to either do it or move on. She won't feel hurt, she will feel like it is her fault which is true.

Bro if that girl is that obsessed with you and if she listens to you, then bro you have hit gold o because you can practically make her the kind of lady you want. But if she is that kind of girl that does not care about what you say (she usually tell you "whatever" whenever you advising her), then you need to run away very fast o; that combination bad o.
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

So, do u have a problem? angry if yes... Go to the public highway & let the trucks bump into ur nose and maybe the screws on yo head will tighten up a little as well

Abeg, comot for Here na..
sweery why do goat wear neckless? undecided undecided
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
optional1:
hmmmmn

Relationship advisers are coming to answer you....

Look down!!
sighted cool
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by optional1(f): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
crotonite:
sighted cool

long time
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
optional1:

long time

i dey. how una side?
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by optional1(f): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
crotonite:

i dey. how una side?

our side be lyk cemetery yard...

Buh I thank God for live.....
Re: Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! by Donchill19(m): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2016
Send me her number let me advice her for u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slayqueen Shows Off Butts In A Shrine Looking Bedroom (photos) / My Aunty’s Husband Needs Deliverance From Small Small Girls / See What This Couples Were Doing While They Were Ordering Food!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.