Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me (5907 Views)

I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me / I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month / How I Disvirgined My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 13, 2018
Deborah is her name. I have always loved her and I didn't know she was a virgin. I meet her at the ATM close to were I work, I invited her over to my place but she refuse to Acknowledge my Invitation not until one day she visited me....... After cooking for her, we ate together and I ask for sex she allowed me, after everything my bedsheets became blood throughout. I was so ashamed of myself, I quickly pleaded with her. After one week I told her I want to come see her Parents but she refuse.

After some weeks she started acting funny. She don't pick my calls, when I invite her over she kept on postponing and disappointing me. For over 2months I didn't set my eyes on her.....I decided to let her go maybe she don't love or maybe she must have found another guy.

After some months she called and said she want us to reunite I was so happy. After speaking with her on phone she sent me an SMS that I should call back. I immediately called back, she told me she was raped by a Guy, I was bitterly angry and that now she is pregnant. I loved her so much so I asked her to keep the baby......... After speaking with her some hours later she landing at my place that she wants to sleep over. Just because of the love I had for her I let her stay, at about 11pm she outrightly told me she needed Sex from me. I refused at first but later I took my condom to start work, to my greatest Surprise............ Her Vagina was so deep that my Dick entered to the end.

I asked myself if she is the same girl I Disvirgined.
At that point the mood for sex left me.........
As at the time filing this post she is with me

What should I do pls help

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by Bintabisiriyu: 12:19am On Jul 13, 2018
Is she the first person to be disvirgined, please leave her alone

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by bjayx: 12:21am On Jul 13, 2018
Wat do you really want to hear from us now

6 Likes

Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by 21savages: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2018
My broda jus close eye continue..
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by olac21(m): 12:44am On Jul 13, 2018
Were ni O.p yi oo..your story dey turn my ribs walahi

2 Likes

Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by donstan18: 12:48am On Jul 13, 2018
This issue of begging a lady after taking her virginity is what I don't understand.

>You wan put preeq, road kum rough.
>The look on her face became full of anxiety.
>You force preeq enter, nack 2 times, road no too pure.
>You try slow, e no work, you come apply muscle carry your waist go back hit am, hymen burst KPOAA!...You fvck am dey go like that.

Then after you must have finished with her, you'll start begging.HOW?

Not only that. OP you said your diiick reached the end of her pussay. Pussay dey get end?

Ayam not understanding.

23 Likes

Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:51am On Jul 13, 2018
What exactly do want us to do. Walahi, this your story is irritatimg my penis

4 Likes

Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by DivinelyBlessed: 12:52am On Jul 13, 2018
This one is stroonngg...
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by OneCorner: 12:53am On Jul 13, 2018
See mumu question.
Na fvck be dz one mata on top wetin full ground
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 13, 2018
mumu, the same Virgina baby would come from that would return to normal after a few weeks. Rubbish liars!

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 13, 2018
I needed an advice not an insult pls
Amakavula:
mumu, the same Virgina baby would come from that would return to normal after a few weeks. Rubbish liars!
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 13, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
What exactly do want us to do. Walahi, this your story is irritatimg my penis
I truely love her but I think she being sleeping around. Should I just let her go and move ahead
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by yarimo(m): 2:28am On Jul 13, 2018
Pictures and videos or no mature advice. undecided embarassed
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 13, 2018
Hahahaha grin
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by OKUCHI11(m): 3:15am On Jul 13, 2018
yarimo:
Pictures and videos or no mature advice. undecided embarassed
seconded
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by konkonbilo(m): 3:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Funny thread
Do you also Bleep around? If no you can allow her go but if yes you don't have the right to complain...enjoy it while it last.....

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by phemmyfour: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2018
2papa:
Deborah is her name. I have always loved her and I didn't know she was a virgin. I meet her at the ATM close to were I work, I invited her over to my place but she refuse to Acknowledge my Invitation not until one day she visited me....... After cooking for her, we ate together and I ask for sex she allowed me, after everything my bedsheets became blood throughout. I was so ashamed of myself, I quickly pleaded with her. After one week I told her I want to come see her Parents but she refuse.

After some weeks she started acting funny. She don't pick my calls, when I invite her over she kept on postponing and disappointing me. For over 2months I didn't set my eyes on her.....I decided to let her go maybe she don't love or maybe she must have found another guy.

After some months she called and said she want us to reunite I was so happy. After speaking with her on phone she sent me an SMS that I should call back. I immediately called back, she told me she was raped by a Guy, I was bitterly angry and that now she is pregnant. I loved her so much so I asked her to keep the baby......... After speaking with her some hours later she landing at my place that she wants to sleep over. Just because of the love I had for her I let her stay, at about 11pm she outrightly told me she needed Sex from me. I refused at first but later I took my condom to start work, to my greatest Surprise............ Her Vagina was so deep that my Dick entered to the end.

you bleep a preg lady.....curse is dancing on your head.
She's trying to force a baby on you
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by RevenGeMission: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2018
its probably raype , she'd have told you shes a virgin
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2018
She has been sleeping around. Yes it is obvious. I will advice you as I will advice my own brother, well just do your thing and leave...

We that have tight pussie keep meeting players around
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by LilSfc(m): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Seriously I cannot stop myself from laughing so hard after reading this.
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by zexy2030(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2018
2papa:
I truely love her but I think she being sleeping around. Should I just let her go and move ahead
Karma is waiting for you.
Criminal

2 Likes

Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Your story is funny.

A girl is usually open once the hymen is broken. So if she has been deflowered there's going to be nothing stopping your penis from going all the way in. It does necessary mean she been sleeping around.

From your story, your girl isn't ready for a serious relationship anyway.
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by Rigel95(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
She has been sleeping around. Yes it is obvious. I will advice you as I will advice my own brother, well just do your thing and leave...

Are you sure? Come, let daddy confirm it.

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by Uglymugg: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2018
2papa:

Nobody raped her lol. Let's be honest, you know who has been drilling her. You're a cuck, you're going to raise another man's child. After she gives birth, how long do you think it's going to take before she starts bleeping that guy again why you are just her financial provider. How could you take her back? Is love still blind in this day and age? are you not a Nigerian? wtf did i just read grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by derrydinny: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2018
you bleeped her after she told you shes preg? nigga, send the girl away, she knows you are weak that is why she came to Bleep you so that she will force the pregnancy on you.. why will you beg a girl after sex? no be person go unvirgin am?
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by nocollaterals(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by Dollarship(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2018
OKUCHI11:
seconded
Thirdee grin
Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by Cholls(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Amakavula:
my brother don't mind the Op sef na still virgin

Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by cady301: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ready To Be An Hot-In-Demand Web App Developer? Get This Practical Web Training

WEB APP. DEVELOPMENT WITH LARAVEL - (UNDERSTAND LARAVEL THE EASIEST WAY)

PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that helpto make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.

We bring you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters.

What you will learn after attending our Laravel classes:

• The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
• How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
• How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
• Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
• How to deploy third party service into the application

Prerequisites:

Solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience.

Re: I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me by Kingsteve(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

See ehh, I want to discuss something important with you. I'm sending u a mail.
Kindly get back to me.
Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! / Nothing As Sweet As Having A Foreign Girl / U.S Based Nigerian Lady Wants A Man For Love (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.