Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria (1940 Views)

NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price / Senate Pledges To Intervene In Plans To Increase Cost Of Data / Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by datyorubaboy: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice one from TECNO. Who Samsung or Apple don help??
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by missslimzy(f): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice development, should help the econonmy
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by Sulaymanmeek(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
After 10 years. They decide to set-up manufacturing plant. This is a good sign. they're now fully interested
JOB opportunities. Even more affordable phones
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by Dabsey: 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
First new flagships that's rocking Africa & making waves accross. Second a manufacturing plant. How brilliant.
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by ayeeshaapink: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is just perfect!!!we get to walk in and pick cheap phones.. who knows maybe some of ya'll here will get jobs. if you agree hit LIKE

excanny:
Nice one. You see why I support this brand? A brand that see its customers as family and associates with them down to their level. That plant will take some unemployed youths out of the labour market. Kudos Tecno.
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by scarycuteface(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is good news. I think Tecno is ready to keep spreading like wild fire. and there's no stopping them. This will further boost the economy too.
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by paolokonqueror(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
I don't think there's a down side to this, positive all the way.
funmyade:
This is long overdue considering Tecno holds a large sway in the country's mobile phone market. This is a good step in that the phones will be more affordable.
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by paolokonqueror(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Customers matter to them, it's a good thing.
Behankey:
Nice one and It's also an amazing idea from Tecno mobile , provision of jobs, bringing the brand closer to the people are part of the advantages of this move.
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by paolokonqueror(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yup, Tecno doing the work of the government, they will be providing jobs as well as quality phones, Only them. smiley
excanny:
Nice one. You see why I support this brand? A brand that see its customers as family and associates with them down to their level. That plant will take some unemployed youths out of the labour market. Kudos Tecno.
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by paolokonqueror(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
LMAO Like no f__s given at all
excanny:

No mind them. Make them dey support brands wey no send them. Like say Apple get their time.
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by paolokonqueror(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lol Infix was a flash in the pan compared to Tecno, can't even lie
barackodam:
I don't beef Tecno, I only beef their sub standard phones(in my opinion) but then, after seeing the benchmark of phantom 6+, I think you ought to be applauded for producing a top notch phone irrespective of the price.

And now, this again......if this comes to reality, you deserve a standing ovation!!!

Oh God, Infinix, no let Tecno run away o, I know you always give them competition, please tighten your belt and stiffen the competition biko
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by Freelancer007(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tecno phones na Baba!
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by Harmoneasy: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Akin619:

Let them know o............Pure Nonsense phones
oga no vex o abeg which one u fit manufacture make we for buy am?
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2016
paolokonqueror:
I don't think there's a down side to this, positive all the way.

No one says there is now. It's just long overdue
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2016
Harmoneasy:
oga no vex o abeg which one u fit manufacture make we for buy am?

Lol!!! U are joking right?
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2016
Freelancer007:
Tecno phones na Baba!

Gbayi bros. U sabi
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2016
paolokonqueror:
Yup, Tecno doing the work of the government, they will be providing jobs as well as quality phones, Only them. smiley

And I guess the price will come down more cos it will also improve local content
Re: Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2016
MizMyColi:
This will end the destiny of some phone manufacturers.

Is it manufacturing plant abi assembly plant?
I need to be clear pls.

It's a manufacturing plant. It's good for business. It will only improve competition. Nigeria is a big market.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Glo Customer Care Inefficient? / Is This A Price Mistake On Jumia Mate 9 / Tecno Mobile With The Hotest Promo For Their Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.