Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. (2387 Views)

Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by databoy247(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
This got me cracking and I thought to share. grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Sexxkillz: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Applicable to majority of girls.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by dyadeleye(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Eku chasing' .....that one got me grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Exactly. Not runs girls only.

1 Like

Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by baeboo: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
oh no! not again una no dey tire to judge haba
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Fidelismaria: 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
undecided

I bet she is one of dem
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Allollybaby14(f): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
So someone cannot advise again.
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by DozieInc(m): 1:22am On Oct 06, 2016
"claiming abroad relationship" lolllzz, Some of them forming sharp babes but last last still fish brain.
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Piercedclit1(f): 1:32am On Oct 06, 2016
She's lamenting.she chose to give toto free to every tom,dick,and harry, while some chose to do exchange with theirs.who blaaady cares! This type of girls lamenting are freegivers, can like Bleep pass anything just pretending on fb.Stop hating on your fellow girls. Imagine if the world was full with people like you,it would be so boring. Variety is the spice of life.

Let the hustle pay! wink
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Piercedclit1(f): 1:33am On Oct 06, 2016
Fidelismaria:
undecided

I bet she is one of dem

I believe you.she pretending.maybe she doing good girl on fb to find husbandman.
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by gloriaunobi(f): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2016
Don't blame her perhaps she have been disappointed by them several time.
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
*steps beside him and clears throat* and most guys undecided
'cept ya'll give it out unpaid
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Sexxkillz: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*steps beside him and clears throat* and most guys undecided
'cept ya'll give it out unpaid
-_-

1 Like

Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
-_-
haha grin
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by dilini(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
'eku chasing'....
this one got me ROTFLOL...
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Ginaz(f): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Piercedclit1:
She's lamenting.she chose to give toto free to every tom,dick,and harry, while some chose to do exchange with theirs.who blaaady cares! This type of girls lamenting are freegivers, can like Bleep pass anything just pretending on fb.Stop hating on your fellow girls. Imagine if the world was full with people like you,it would be so boring. Variety is the spice of life.

Let the hustle pay! wink

The part you said "free givers", is set meant to be exchanged for money?

Just wondering though.
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Piercedclit1(f): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ginaz:

The part you said "free givers", is set meant to be exchanged for money?

Just wondering though.

Read in between the letters not only the lines
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Bizibi(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Piercedclit1:

Let the hustle pay! wink
OK!!!!!!!! It will pay.....
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by kestine(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
I bet..dats ur calling

Piercedclit1:

Let the hustle pay! wink
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Piercedclit1(f): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
kestine:
I bet..dats ur calling

wink your mama is my piimp
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Piercedclit1(f): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bizibi:
OK!!!!!!!! It will pay.....

You know wassup!
Re: Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook. by Bizibi(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Piercedclit1:

You know wassup!
I hear....

(1) (Reply)

Merry Birthday Kingrex1 / Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? / 7 Genius Ways To End Any Argument With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.