Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Abiogenesis - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abiogenesis (1871 Views)

Problems with Abiogenesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiogenesis by adjoviomole(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Seun:
But that's not true. The fossil records show that cows and whales and other animals have evolved. We have the bones of their ancestors.

And the so called ancestor, was it a complete fossil? And besides did u see this ancestors evolving? No. Its just predictions and assumptions wich cld b right or wrong.
Re: Abiogenesis by omonnakoda: 1:40am On Oct 09, 2016
Seun:

Is there any witness to creation? Did anyone see God creating the 'heavens and the earth' and forming man from dust? Do you have the video?
I saw this and I started taking you seriously.I spent about 30 minutes reading your posts.You use your brain.Kudos.This is not necessarily an endorsement of your views rather an endorsement of thinking an underrated pastime.We need to think more in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Message Of RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 1 / Does God Withdraw His Blessings From His Children When They Sin? / 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.