Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari (15139 Views)

TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly / FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola / Nigeria Has Over N 2.7Trn In Treasury Single Account ( TSA ) – AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

A prudent President.

In today's edition of let us test how intelligent the wailers are. We will give them the opportunity to bring some ideas forward on how this 2.6 Trillion can be used to develop Nigeria.

The people on Nairaland complaining about Buhari,share one thing in common. And that is any lack of objectivity.

It usually starts with one always ,who will lead the way with their childish taunts of how does this help the economy?then another will say,how does this take us out of recession?then you can tell the least intelligent ones among them,by the "It is a Propaganda" chant.

So,now is the opportunity for you Criers to show us how intelligent you guys are.

The Government has just realized 2.6 Trillion from the TSA,so the wailers should educate us on how the money can be used,in a way that it can make an impact in the Society.

If your Buhari cannot tell us how he intend to use the money recovered to get us out of recession then why ask us to teach him? Did we vote him into power to teach him how to do his work? If he needs us to teach him then whats the point in electing him? we could just elect a primary six pupil instead.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

A prudent President.

In today's edition of let us test how intelligent the wailers are. We will give them the opportunity to bring some ideas forward on how this 2.6 Trillion can be used to develop Nigeria.

The people on Nairaland complaining about Buhari,share one thing in common. And that is any lack of objectivity.

It usually starts with one always ,who will lead the way with their childish taunts of how does this help the economy?then another will say,how does this take us out of recession?then you can tell the least intelligent ones among them,by the "It is a Propaganda" chant.

So,now is the opportunity for you Criers to show us how intelligent you guys are.

The Government has just realized 2.6 Trillion from the TSA,so the wailers should educate us on how the money can be used,in a way that it can make an impact in the Society.

If your Buhari cannot tell us how he intend to use the money recovered to get us out of recession then why ask us to teach him? Did we vote him into power to teach him how to do his work? If he needs us to teach him then whats the point in electing him in the first place? we could just elect a primary six pupil instead...this is just one reason Zombies like you reason from the anus.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by philipobiz: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

A prudent President.

True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by mrZENographer: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
This Buhari might be a global elites or illuminatis. This is what they do. Try to bring the world under a one world system. THE END IS NEAR.
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by chefremy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
misspatsy:
How true is your signature
very true click and see
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by mrZENographer: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
philipobiz:

True talk

The IYC boss further asked theEFCC to go return about N23bn,$100millionand other assets it seized.He wonderedwhat the EFCC was still doing with the money.“Bayelsa State funds are intheir hands, they have not returnedit.Why are they keeping the funds?

https://www.nairaland.com/3367520/patience-jonathan-made-money-gift/2#49630535

The issue is what will your zombie master use these money to do? Are we going to see the effect or keep celebrating probing of politicians?
We have not started a major upscale in agriculture despite the severity of the collapsing hungerbad economy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by sagir1994(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
and how does that add value to the common Nigerian. we only hear of the money in the papers but in reality there is nothing for the common man.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by mescapee: 4:28am On Oct 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

A prudent President.

So, you are good in saving but you are not good in knowing what to use it for OR on what to invest on?

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Then keep saving!!!

And what is the rationale behind having so much money within and still planning to borrow from outside?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by tofolo(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2016
He should credit my account, then we discuss how to help the economy.
HungerBAD:
Good.

A prudent President.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by Justiceleague1: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2016
bashydemy1:

Lol this is not PDP, No free money go and work.
keep deceiving urself dia,afonja...dem don do dis,do dat...and afonja dey happi... under empty stomach... grin
Useless govt

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by bashydemy1: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Justiceleague1:

keep deceiving urself dia,afonja...dem don do dis,do dat...and afonja dey happi... under empty stomach... grin
Useless govt

Well i am okay and satisfy even under the current economy... It's your likes who is looking for free money that is complaining.
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by Justiceleague1: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2016
bashydemy1:

Well i am okay and "satisfy" grin even under the current economy... It's your likes who is looking for free money that is complaining.
i am ok and "SATISFY"
RIP to english grin grin
Nepabill degree grin

op,wheres the money?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by tuniski: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Sibrah:
That's a Presido.
Hmmm the president needs schooling on what amounts to TSA he obviously doesn't get it. There is no such money as TSA money!
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by bashydemy1: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justiceleague1:

i am ok and "SATISFY"
RIP to english grin grin
Nepabill degree grin

op,wheres the money?

sorry bro i don't need dictionary or cracking my head before replying you..
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by Greatfuture: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
enough of this stories
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by Justiceleague1: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
bashydemy1:

sorry bro i don't need dictionary or cracking my head before replying you..
u mean ur afonjanic head? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by juman(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
APC is a useless government.
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by bashydemy1: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justiceleague1:

u mean ur afonjanic head? grin

I knowit will be hard to reason with a Igbo.
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by Justiceleague1: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
bashydemy1:

I knowit will be hard to reason with "a Igbo".
"a igbo" shocked shocked girama ti ku finally grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by bashydemy1: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justiceleague1:

"a igbo" shocked shocked
girama ti ku finally grin

LOL nairaland is something else now ooo, I typed (flat head) and it change to (igbo) hahhaah

hahhaha
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by seangy4konji: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
So where is this money
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by Justiceleague1: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
bashydemy1:

LOL nairaland is something else now ooo, I typed (flat head) and it change to (igbo) hahhaah

hahhaha

mo ti gbo..emi o se afonja wey buhari de 4k and deceive anyhow.. grin
'engris' yaff die..A IGBO! shocked
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by bashydemy1: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justiceleague1:

mo ti gbo..emi o se afonja wey buhari de 4k and deceive anyhow.. grin
'engris' yaff die..A IGBO! shocked
grin grin
I don't need to argue much with you, type (flat head), type am together without putting space and see what you get.

Igbo
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by Justiceleague1: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
bashydemy1:
I don't need to argue much with you, type (flat head), type am together without putting space and see what you get.

Igbo

ehen,so after u gbagaun for waec,submit paper u go come later tell them say 'u be wan', then 'make dem check',bah? Na straight f9 be dat... grin grin
'Engris' yaff kuded in the òwó of awón afonja to'on pò ninu nairalandi.. Aaaaahahahahahahahahahaha......e be like say na ya girama de bring stamford bridge down sha grin grin

ok jokes apart,dem say doghari,oops,buhari don realise #2.7tr TSA money,i am not understanding,can you prease explain that to me sir,in engris? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by bashydemy1: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justiceleague1:

ehen,so after u gbagaun for waec,submit paper u go come later tell them say 'u be wan', then 'make dem check',bah? Na straight f9 be dat... grin grin
'Engris' yaff kuded in the òwó of awón afonja to'on pò ninu nairalandi.. Aaaaahahahahahahahahahaha......e be like say na ya girama de bring stamford bridge down sha grin grin

ok jokes apart,dem say doghari,oops,buhari don realise #2.7tr TSA money,i am not understanding,can you prease explain that to me sir,in engris? grin grin

LOL I don't need to be argue much with you, I study to be successful and not be affluent.

Well this is a era of transparency and not like you Hero who enriched militants and make you his boys swim in poverty... DO you know his wife Patience is richer than your entire generations so far?
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by misspatsy(f): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2016
chefremy:
very true click and see
How do u post ur link on FB
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by chefremy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
misspatsy:
How do u post ur link on FB
you cant post this kind of thing on fb,they do not allow it again.and hope you have click my link
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by misspatsy(f): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
chefremy:
you cant post this kind of thing on fb,they do not allow it again.and hope you have click my link
I have done that,so how do you promote ur link on fb?
Re: Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari by chefremy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
misspatsy:
I have done that,so how do you promote ur link on fb?
you cant do that on fb just visit other site to promote your link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video / COVID-19: NASS Shuts Down, Says No Lawmaker Tested Positive / Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.