Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? (13731 Views)

I’m One With The Code, The Code Is With Me. / How Many Lines Of Code Run Nairaland? / QUIZ: How Many Lines Of Code Can You Use To Reverse A List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
asalimpo:
op, at this point you should admit that you were bluffing. It's apparent you were telling a fib (fabu)

Bro, you've got time oh. It seems seun hired the blogger to make this board lively but he's failing. I've never encountered anybody so boastful and arrogant.
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
His level of arrogance is unbelievable!!
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by seunthomas: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Bro, you've got time oh. It seems seun hired the blogger to make this board lively but he's failing. I've never encountered anybody so boastful and arrogant.

What exactly have i boasted about??

And am i really arrogant??

I think you take me too seriously. And really am i a blogger (considering i don't have a blog).

I think you just feel intimidated because all your life you have been living under a rock thinking thats how big the world is

But now that someone has woken you up to reality, you rather prefer to remain under your rock.

I want to categorically say that in reality much more has been learnt from my postings on this section.

I just make it much easier to digest some facts by putting in some humor.

Bro, wake up the world is bigger than your rock.
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by seunthomas: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
dhtml18:
His level of arrogance is unbelievable!!

See who dey talk.

You wey nearly cry yesterday. You got so boxed you had to ask a moderator for help.

Shame on you. Anyway i am sure you learnt a lesson or two about your "realtime data" lie.

#realtimedata

grin
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
passing by
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by seunthomas: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
dhtml18:
better behave yourself or you shall get banned - it seems i now have the power to shut your mouth (must hurt you so much)
Shut my mouth??

I am still talking and well i just got to Krypton and am having a time warp.

Nothing that a few hours of white kryptonite radiation wont solve.

You no go stay your thread.

I go come there come meet you ohhhhh..

Moderators boy..

Stay ya thread. You are warned.

Me i no dey fear ban na.

Na who warn ban me when i never break any NL laws ??

The person go fear fear na.

Anyway our internet speed here is about 10000 GB/S

Earthling you are warned stay on your thread.

cool
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2016

Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by seunthomas: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
dhtml18:
#realtimedata who gaveth thee power to declare my thread closed.

You are finding trouble ohhh..

Please good people lets hear your stories about the number of lines you have written so far.
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by guru01(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
seunthomas:

Apparently you have not worked on anything big before.

How big is big?
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by guru01(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
@dhtml18 I will like to see an e fight / war and war on encryption and algorithm.
@seunthomas @larisoft
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
bump
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by ugwum007(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Is two of them again,

Two of you should leave us in Team 10 lines of code alone Pls...
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
What do you mean by two of them again?
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
seunthomas:

What exactly have i boasted about??

And am i really arrogant??

I think you take me too seriously. And really am i a blogger (considering i don't have a blog).

I think you just feel intimidated because all your life you have been living under a rock thinking thats how big the world is

But now that someone has woken you up to reality, you rather prefer to remain under your rock.

I want to categorically say that in reality much more has been learnt from my postings on this section.

I just make it much easier to digest some facts by putting in some humor.

Bro, wake up the world is bigger than your rock.
Hmm, I never said I was talking to you...guess your conscience dey prick you.

1 Like

Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by silento(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
today was a glorious day for me as I reached 47568 line of code in my new app

1 Like

Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by seunthomas: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Hmm, I never said I was talking to you...guess your conscience dey prick you.

So earthling who was that your post about ??

Cos from all indications you have made yourself a member of team take down seunthomas @ all cost.

Stop playing safe and grow some balls man.
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by silento(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
silento:

I feel like an alien now
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by seunthomas: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
silento:

Nice work bro.

At least the Nay sayers will buckle up.

Those who ignorantly believe that 100k lines is impossible.

1 Like

Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by silento(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
seunthomas:

Nice work bro.

At least the Nay sayers will buckle up.

Those who ignorantly believe that 100k lines is impossible.

so said so
100k is possible once u code from scratch

plz coders stop been lazy and code that's my advice for coders in the house
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
When people are discussing frameworks, benchmarking etc, it is the number of lines of codes you guys are bragging about?
Some of us are looking for ways to minimize the length of codes we write per progress. I have build a JAVA/NATIVE ANDROID FRAMEWORK so that the number of actual lines of codes i write per project will reduce drastically so that i can deliver apps in record time.
I have written a cms with codigniter framework so that I can turn out stunning websites within a short time with fewer lines of code (outside the cms).
And many other things, some people are bragging that you write like 1000000 lines of codes per project, eh? This is really absurd. I care not for the number of lines of codes, I am a business programmer - fast project turnover time is what i am interested in.

Anyone that wishes to laugh at me should laugh, but that is my own. I care not for this thread, and should ordinarily not have talked sef. It is not like I dont have apps with lots of lines of codes, but for me, that is IRRELEVANT.
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by seunthomas: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
dhtml18:
When people are discussing frameworks, benchmarking etc, it is the number of lines of codes you guys are bragging about?
Some of us are looking for ways to minimize the length of codes we write per progress. I have build a JAVA/NATIVE ANDROID FRAMEWORK so that the number of actual lines of codes i write per project will reduce drastically so that i can deliver apps in record time.
I have written a cms with codigniter framework so that I can turn out stunning websites within a short time with fewer lines of code (outside the cms).
And many other things, some people are bragging that you write like 1000000 lines of codes per project, eh? This is really absurd. I care not for the number of lines of codes, I am a business programmer - fast project turnover time is what i am interested in.

Anyone that wishes to laugh at me should laugh, but that is my own. I care not for this thread, and should ordinarily not have talked sef. It is not like I dont have apps with lots of lines of codes, but for me, that is IRRELEVANT.

Mr Business Programmer, no matter how much you optimize code, their are some projects that by design will grow that large.

One of the ways software is actually valued is by the number of LOC. So with your highly optimized few lines of code, you probably have been building valueless software.

Please lets know how many lines of code your CI forked framework is.

Anyother response maybe considered as distracting this thread.

We are waiting...
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by silento(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
dhtml18:

I remembered the first time me and my guy discovered the algorithm behind the now no window frame on GUI software he used the already made module in python he download from where he got it but I coded it myself self it took me more than 4 days to get it right with more than 80lines of code in python with total 3 function

I later implemented it in c and also c++

till today that my guy thinks am a magician

I know ur are a pro programmer

but have u think of it why do big companies like Google and etc

implemented there own stuff instead of use already made one by another company

for me I think it is for portability

and respect

coding from scratch makes u earn respect

and coding from scratch is the mother of so many lines of code
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
seunthomas:

Mr Business Programmer, no matter how much you optimize code, their are some projects that by design will grow that large.

One of the ways software is actually valued is by the number of LOC. So with your highly optimized few lines of code, you probably have been building valueless software.

We are waiting...
Okay, i have been building valueless softwares (like you claim), I have challenged you before but you backed down.
Let us compare our projects side by side - like a game of tictactoe - you post your project, and i post mine - and people review.
But you are afraid and quickly turned your response into a pointless argument. At least thank God i have a GIT repo, you wey no get nko?

No way you will take up this challenge, i know you will argue like always and say pointless things. That is why i always laff at all these your posts.
For the record, you are the most useless programmerblogger on this board.

#mr realtimedata aka mr troll aka mr kingtroll the first of nairaland programming
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by seunthomas: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
dhtml18:

Okay, i have been building valueless softwares (like you claim), I have challenged you before but you backed down.
Let us compare our projects side by side - like a game of tictactoe - you post your project, and i post mine - and people review.
But you are afraid and quickly turned your response into a pointless argument. At least thank God i have a GIT repo, you wey no get nko?

No way you will take up this challenge, i know you will argue like always and say pointless things. That is why i always laff at all these your posts.
For the record, you are the most useless programmerblogger on this board.

#mr realtimedata aka mr troll aka mr kingtroll the first of nairaland programming

I actually have several git repos.

But i dont want to post them here because the projects on them are private.

We also cant compare projects you have really not done anything remarkable.

Why will i be competing with you na ??

Please if you wont post your LOC for any project, dont post on this thread.

Be warned earthling....
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
seunthomas:

I actually have several git repos.

But i dont want to post them here because the projects on them are private.

We also cant compare projects you have really not done anything remarkable.

Why will i be competing with you na ??

Please if you wont post your LOC for any project, dont post on this thread.

Be warned earthling....
No evidence, you aint got nothing - talk is cheap.

Okay, i resign from this thread. You guys can say whatever you like, if you like write 1 billion lines of codes for something you can do with fewer lines - it is not my concern.

I am subscribing from this thread, and swear never to open it again (or post another comment).
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by silento(m): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
dhtml18:

Okay, i resign from this thread. You guys can say whatever you like, if you like write 1 billion lines of codes for something you can do with fewer lines - it is not my concern.

I am subscribing from this thread, and swear never to open it again (or post another comment).

hahahha

don't forget nobody is perfect we can learn from u so do u

I think seunthomas is right

post ur loc

we know it doesnt prove anything

but it might be an encouragement for a newbie to discover how it was possible from there he might code his one library or modules

as u said in ur post u code ci framework to help u write few codes

I know those framework must be huge

don't lie oo
grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by seunthomas: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
dhtml18:

Highly appreciated earthling.....
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by silento(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
seunthomas:

Highly appreciated earthling.....

which planet are u from
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2016
seunthomas:

So earthling who was that your post about ??

Cos from all indications you have made yourself a member of team take down seunthomas @ all cost.

Stop playing safe and grow some balls man.

If you were smart enough to analyze my inputs in either you or dhtml's threads, you'd have found out that I'm neutral. I praise you when you talk sense and blast you when you talk bullshit.
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2016
seunthomas:

We are waiting...

It seems you derive pleasure in writing large amounts of codes without even trying to optimize. Well bro, an extraordinarily large code-base could also mean redundancy. Do you even know what Code Refactoring is?

1 Like

Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2016
silento:

as u said in ur post u code ci framework to help u write few codes
Shey eleyi mo nkan ti o n so ni?
Re: How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? by Djtm(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

It seems you derive pleasure in writing large amounts of codes without even trying to optimize. Well bro, an extraordinarily large code-base could also mean redundancy. Do you even know what Code Refactoring is?

As in! The thread should have been about programs you wrote with the shortest volume of code. Then we would post stuffs like "I wrote a social network in just 10 lines of code". Now that's bragging! It's a ridiculous lie, but its better than what the OP is feeding us.

Less is more

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Developers Crazy About Startup Jobs? / Creating A Group Chat With Html/javascript/php/mysql For Beginners / How Much Programming Knowledge Can I Amass In 3 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.