Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? (709 Views)

6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? by judethink: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
Am really confused about why my girlfriend refused to sleep over @ my place on our first Date?
Though we kissed very well,Romanced each other,but there was something she was afraid of (sex).
Please guys/girls, help me out.
Re: Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2009
Uhmmmm well maybe if you guys didnt call girls who do that cheap sluts, it would be happening on the regular. undecided
Re: Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? by scottN(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2009
Though it's not always the case but such action is expected from her. Since she has refused the First Date Syndrome, give her TIME and based on what happened b/w u and her she'll eventually give in.
Re: Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? by puskin: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2009
Ur luck no shine. Try better persuasive tactics next time.
Re: Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:35am On Oct 18, 2009
Dont be silly myfriend.
Re: Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? by tolk2tboy: 4:48am On Oct 18, 2009
Its normal she's only tryin nt 2 present herself cheap. U'll soon av ur way
Re: Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 18, 2009
tolk2tboy:

Its normal she's only tryin nt 2 present herself cheap. U'll soon av your way
exactly
Re: Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? by Juniorroged(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2009
Take things easy my man, e no just easy 4a responsible girl to give in just like that. Bt things wud go on smoothly, she go use am tire u sef
Re: Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? by nwabuking5(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2009
boy this one na small thing now. just wait for the next time now u go enter there no shaking
Re: Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2009
Whatever u fink rite.
Re: Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? by omega25red(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
How many dates have you had with this girl that you call her your girlfriend already Besides people do kiss good night on first dates if things go very well which doesn't mean that the girl wants to jump in bed with you. She simply just gave you an indication that she had fun on the date. Take it easy and try again after the 3rd date.
Re: Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? by nethacker(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2009
well some do and some don't. I hv met a couple of ladies dat gave it on our first date sha but some didnt wink
Re: Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date? by agathamari(f): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2009
hell no. have some dignity

(1) (Reply)

Is Like Most Nigerian Girls Don"t Appreciate What They Have Untill They Lost It. / Re: Nigerian Gals Or Aas. Read This / Descreet Cute Gay Guy Lukin 4 Rich Descreet Gay Dudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.