Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On (8708 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) / I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Guys are a lot easier to turn on than females are. Most males just require a little visual stimulus and they’re good to go! However, if you want to make the sexual experience a little more special for your man or you just need that little extra “something” to catch the attention of that special guy you’ve always had your eye on, take a look at these 5 ways to turn a guy on. 1. Show Some Skin. The rule here is; a little goes a long way. The man you’re trying to impress doesn’t need to see all your girly parts at once! Leave some to the imagination but dress in a way that compliments your body and makes you feel good. Go for v-line shirts that show a little chest and skirts or shorts if you know you have good legs. Even a strappy top (that shows off your shoulders) paired with jeans can be extremely attractive. It really doesn’t matter what you’re wearing as long as the clothes highlight your best features and make you feel good. 2. Take Charge. Nothing is sexier to a man than a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. If you really want to impress your man, surprise him and lead the way. Guys are so used to always making the first advances that a woman who does this for a change is an instant turn on. You don’t have to completely switch roles, just gently let him know what you want using body language and suggestive language. If you are already in a relationship, surprise your guy by being the one to initiate sexual contact, he’ll love it! 3. Be Confident. Guys love a woman who is confident and happy in her own skin. No matter what flaws you think you have, telling the guy you’re trying to arouse about them is a definite no-no. Instead, identify your best features and highlight them. For instance, if you know you have great lips, wear your favorite lipstick and just talk to your man. Not only will you feel confident and sexy, he’ll notice the difference in your demeanor too. If you know you’re funny and charming, just be yourself. Make him laugh. He’ll be so much more attracted to you for it. 4. Touch Him. Whether you just met or you’ve been dating for a while now, physical contact is the easiest way to turn a guy on. Just touch his forearm lightly during conversation or “accidentally” let your leg brush against his if you two are sitting. It will only enhance the sexual tension. If this is a guy you’ve already slept with, simply let your hands wander during kisses. Guys love this. 5. Flirt!. This is the oldest form of courtship known to man; take advantage of it! Flirting is the easiest way to let a guy know you’re interested and it does wonders to a boring relationship. Smile more, laugh at his jokes, bat your eyelashes, fix your hair and cross your legs, he’ll notice the message you’re trying to send him and act accordingly. 6. Language of Desire. Nothing turns a man on faster than words. Yes we know men get turned on by just looking, but you have to be beautiful, a model with sexy legs.. but most of us don’t possess those sexy looks. So how do you turn a man on even if you don’t see yourself as sexy? through the techniques taught in the Language of Desire. The Language of Desire is a dirty talk program for women. Written by Felicity Keith, The Language of Desire shows even the shyest, nicest, most reserved woman how to seduce a man and make him want more of you that he is ready to cherish, adore and commit to you “without” even you touching him. The Language of Desire is so effective that it’s the best dirty talk/Relationship program online. Click here to learn more about The Language of Desire. Over and above all, remember to have fun and be yourself. It will be easier to turn your guy and yourself on if you’re comfortable, relaxed and having a good time!
For more gists like this, visit gistmack.com/relationships

1 Like

Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by herkeym001(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2016
Readed

1 Like

Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by sinaj(f): 12:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Don't have to read all these b4 knowing how to turn a guy on ni sad

1 Like

Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Bluezy13(m): 12:24am On Mar 31, 2016
And then

1 Like

Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by ogaontop(m): 12:31am On Mar 31, 2016
I Was Here.....

I have had enough turn on, i need a turn off!
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 12:43am On Mar 31, 2016
all those things just to turn a guy on? whatever happened to his switch?tongue
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 12:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:
all those things just to turn a guy on? whatever happened to his switch?tongue
go to bed
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
go to bed
still early natongue
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

still early natongue
it's 12:50 already and still early in your village cheesy
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
it's 12:50 already and still early in your village cheesy

yeahgrin...still very much early...you don't sleep abi?
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 12:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

yeahgrin...still very much early...you don't sleep abi?
am a bad night crawler...I just finished exam,have lot movies to watch
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
am a bad night crawler...I just finished exam,have lot movies to watch

you just finished exams? lemme take it that your time zone is different...

what movies?
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 1:06am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

you just finished exams? lemme take it that your time zone is different...

what movies?
I don't mean I just finishedb exam today..I finished all my papers ystd so I have the whole week to watch movies..

Regression
Jarhead3
The Second mother
5th Wave
Misconduct tongue
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Terry68: 1:07am On Mar 31, 2016
op, what happened to paragraphing?

the write up might be interesting but too clouded and nucleated for eye view.

back to your post, no girl can turn me on, if I care less. I have even went as far as gambling cash to prove this... yet! my theory still static.

still waiting to gamble cash on any said lady that can.

1 Like

Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by ba7man(m): 1:12am On Mar 31, 2016
Na belle dey conclude all this kain tin. undecided
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 31, 2016
grin Lol...ehhh why some men don't know how to react when I start talking dirty? As if they we're juz a zombie & don't know how to react or to talk back...

cool
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
I don't mean I just finishedb exam today..I finished all my papers ystd so I have the whole week to watch movies..

Regression
Jarhead3
The Second mother
5th Wave
Misconduct tongue

ohhhhhh, it's quite clear now...

nice collections, 3 movies from your collection are 2016 movies....
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 1:25am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhhhhh, it's quite clear now...

nice collections, 3 movies from your collection are 2016 movies....
yea...I love recent movies, recent movies,better graphics...no matter how good a movie can be,if the d graphics doesn't suit me then am not watching..
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 1:25am On Mar 31, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Lol...ehhh why some men don't know how to react when I start talking dirty? As if they we're juz a zombie & don't know how to react or to talk back...

cool
then you should talk to me grin
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 1:31am On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
yea...I love recent movies, recent movies,better graphics...no matter how good a movie can be,if the d graphics doesn't suit me then am not watching..

who wouldn't want to watch a movie with better graphics??
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 1:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

who wouldn't want to watch a movie with better graphics??
maybe you grin grin tongue
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 1:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
maybe you grin grin tongue

hehehehe, if I hear, that's more like the "center of attraction" of a movie..
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 1:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, if I hear, that's more like the "center of attraction" of a movie..
good...you more like me,type of movies you into?
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 1:59am On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
good...you more like me,type of movies you into?

:Dyou sure I'm more like you?tongue

horror
comedy
adventure
crime and gangster
musicals
action
science fiction
war

as a matter of fact, I'm an all-weather movie person...and you? lemme guess 1...ACTION?
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 2:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

:Dyou sure I'm more like you?tongue

horror
comedy
adventure
crime and gangster
musicals
action
science fiction
war

as a matter of fact, I'm an all-weather movie person...and you? lemme guess 1...ACTION?
family
Romance
Crime
Adventures
War
Action

I don't really like Hollywood commedy,if I need comedy I come back to nollywood...I don't like sci-fi, sci-fi plus action = disaster grin, we'll I enjoy some sci-fi but most sci-fi always against common sense
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Monalisa185(f): 2:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
family
Romance
Crime
Adventures
War
Action

I don't really like Hollywood commedy,if I need comedy I come back to nollywood...I don't like sci-fi, sci-fi plus action = disaster grin, we'll I enjoy some sci-fi but most sci-fi always against common sense

lol...disaster indeed, well, like they say, one man's meat......you know the restgrin, Buh I find Hollywood comedy interesting though, shaaa ooo, I still feel naija vibes better pass their own via comedy..
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by sundoj08(m): 2:26am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa and johneyhaz derailing threads since 1908 B.C

Op the article is a lil hard to read (no paragraphs,spacing) but i sure hope u pointed out the *art of wandering hands esp during kisses*
Works like magic cool

2 Likes

Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Johneyhaz: 2:30am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...disaster indeed, well, like they say, one man's meat......you know the rest grin, Buh I find Hollywood comedy interesting though, shaaa ooo, I still feel naija vibes better pass their own via comedy..
one man's meat is another man kpomo...sci-fi can be annoying sometimes...I think there should be genre called juju/magic fiction e.g God's of egypt....those movie can be mumu ehn grin
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=sinaj post=44266339]Don't have to read all these b4 knowing how to turn a guy on ni sad[/quote

I love u
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by Qualer: 5:50am On Mar 31, 2016
KashyBaby:

cool

alright babe, talk dirty to me!! cheesy
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by TBankxx(m): 6:14am On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:

Same here
Re: 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On by TBankxx(m): 6:16am On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
go to bed
The switch myt need repair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike / Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Fake Big Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.