Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Principles of Life that should be abolished.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Principles of Life that should be abolished.. (1792 Views)

Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures / Bride Price Payment Should Be Abolished In Nigeria / Should Bride Price Be Abolished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Maxi112: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2016

(1). *"WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE"*
```Whatever will be will not be; you have to make it be. You have a part to play. You must work for it to suit your own way'''

(2.) *"HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE!"*
```Why settle for half bread when you can get a full bread or even own a bakery. This is a limiting belief, just like saying, half punny is better than none, who does that? it is a mediocre to philosophy.```

(3.) *"A FOOL AT FORTY IS A FOOL FOREVER"* grin
```A fool at any age can be a fool forever if he refuses to let go of his foolishness. grin It is never too late to become wise because the day you wake up and wise up is the day you CHANGE! do not wait for forty years to come, you time starts now, start getting rad of it before you get forty"""

(4.) *"ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL"*
```Yes![/b]Physical fingers in your hands are not equal but that does not make any of them valueless. Lose one and you'd realise that they are all valuable. You are not even a finger, so why look down on yourself. Brace up to the challenge of life without unnecessary excuse""

(5.)[b]*"LIFE BEGINS AT FORTY"*
who told ""you that poo?
If you are below forty and believe this, I feel so sorry for you because it means you are not yet alive.``` life begings when you get Bleep outta your mums V grin '''

(6.) *"WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN"*
```Is your age coming down? Is your wisdom and knowledge coming down? Is the price of goods coming down? Think my friend! to me, what that goes up remains there''' grin

(7.) *"HE WHO LAUGH LAST, LAUGHS BEST!"*
```Why laugh last when you can laugh always and why laugh best when laughter is not a competition. grin When we programmed ourselves with these strange philosophies, they limit and restrict us to some certain things

I AM MAXWELL, JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON SENSE

trolls

bashers

friends

enemies

You guys are all welcome, bash me if you want...this thread is out of ban

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Franchise21(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2016
grin
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Gladiator1: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2016
grin
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Maxi112: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Franchise21:
grin
book space with sense na
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
I wish I can see the guy that loves me a lot..

You cannot see him because he is struggling for air in the friend zone crowded apartment..
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2016
What do i have to say now
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Maxi112: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I wish I can see the guy that loves me a lot..

You cannot see him because he is struggling for air in the friend zone crowded apartment..
is this another way of derailing?
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by teejaypee: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2016
Maxii, philosophy...
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Maxi112: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2016
Caringguy:
What do i have to say now
your siggy tho grin
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Maxi112: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2016
teejaypee:
Maxii, philosophy...
maxi the good guy grin
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2016
Maxi112:
your siggy tho grin
That's just the fact brocheesy
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Franchise21(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2016
Maxi112:
book space with sense na
angry
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2016
grin

Hahahahaa.. Watta coincidence.. I juz said a while ago "whatever will be, will be"...

I said tat coz in my case I have nothing to lose.... All for the WIN.
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by teejaypee: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2016
Maxi112:
maxi the good guy grin

good guy
Iffa hear!
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2016
sad what of "The patient Dog eats the fattest bone?
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Maxi112: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2016
teejaypee:

good guy Iffa hear!
hahahah (trust) even your babe know grin

something is missing grin thanks lemme modify
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Hunger will kill the patient Dog, coz the ones that are hungry have already finished the bone grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Maxi112: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2016
Caringguy:
That's just the fact brocheesy
hahahahah

exactly grin you no lie
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Maxi112: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2016
teejaypee:

good guy Iffa hear!
done!
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by teejaypee: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahah (trust) even your babe know grin

something is missing grin thanks lemme modify

my babe ke?... shocked...
No go that side ohh grin grin
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2016
Maxi112:
is this another way of derailing?
E follow for them na...
That's what em girls always say...
lalasticlala, I know this will get to front page..
"what will be will be"
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

The patient dog is not hungry...

lol...
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Maxi112: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2016
teejaypee:

my babe ke?... shocked... No go that side ohh grin grin
you'd fear? cheesy
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by EFCCnig: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2016
see yeye thread
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by EFCCnig: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2016
oboy no match this weekend sad
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by teejaypee: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2016
Maxi112:
you'd fear? cheesy
nah cheesy

Just taking precautions! grin
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Maxi112: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
EFCCnig:
see yeye thread
undecided undecided

you have being noticed, now swerve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice grin
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Gladiator1: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Maxi112:
undecided undecided

you have being noticed, now swerve
Why u dey reply that troll?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
#Sense
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
nice one cheesy
Re: Principles of Life that should be abolished.. by falconey(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
EFCCnig:
oboy no match this weekend sad
mehn you are in my head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Date Experience / PHOTOS 8 Different Kisses And Their Hidden Meanings! / Can I Live In A Single Room Apartment With My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.