Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… (2443 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by naijapunch: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2016
Even though it is an incredibly good thing to share information with your girlfriend, there are certain things she does not have to know except if there is a really good reason to.
Openness and honesty are very important in a relationship. But as certain topics begin to creep into your conversations with your current girlfriend, remember that there are just some things that she doesn’t need to know!
Here are 5 things your girlfriend shouldn’t know about.
1. Your ex-girlfriends
Your current girlfriend shouldn’t know about your ex-girlfriends and the good memories you have of them. Talking about your ex with your current girlfriend can lead to resentment and unfair comparisons.
2. Your friends’ bad habits
It’s a bad idea to share all the dirty little secrets about your friends, especially those you hang out with on a regular basis. Chances are she won’t be cool with you grabbing drinks with your pal who always cheats on his wife? Telling her all of your friends dirty secrets will just cause her to not like them, not trust them, and will make hanging out with them an impossible task.
3. How many women you’ve slept with
It’s one thing to B.rag to friends, but this isn’t something to tell your current girlfriend about, and Even if your girlfriend asks you to tell her, just don’t. She’s not going to like any answer you give her. If you tell her “1,” she’s going to wonder why it’s not more and think you are lying to her. If you tell her”50″, she’s going to think you’re a jigalo. To keep the peace in your current relationship, it’s best if you keep these stories in the past and also encourage her to keep some of her stories there as well.
4. Cheat!ng in past relationships
You may have made mistakes in the past, but now you have the chance to make a clean slate. Don’t let her know about past indiscretions. Remember, when you get caught Cheat!ng, a woman will think “once a cheater, always a cheater” and always be second-guessing you and accusing you of messing around even when you are completely innocent.
5. How your money is spent
When your dating, your finances are separate. So until you take that walk down the aisle, she doesn’t need to know where your extra cash goes each month or how much you spend on activities like hanging out with friends, new gadgets or weekend trips.
Via DFTM

Source:http://www.naijapunch.com/guys-careful-5-things-girlfriend-must-never-know-youespecially-no-4/

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by mayten(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2016
true
Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2016
I agree. grin

But we can't pull tat out away from men as they considered these as their achievements like how many boreholes they been poking left & right... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by mayten(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I agree. grin

But we can't pull tat out away from men as they considered these as their achievements like how many boreholes they been poking left & right... lipsrsealed

lol the boreholes part got me
Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
True. Beht lemme know how you spend our money na embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Aderola15:
True. Beht lemme know how you spend our money na embarassed embarassed embarassed

our money? Na everything you dey use play?
Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
discoprophet:

our money? Na everything you dey use play?
Play iyamm very serious ooooohhcheesy. He cannor be spending our money on other girls biko angry
Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Aderola15:

Play iyamm very serious ooooohhcheesy. He cannor be spending our money on other girls biko angry

lol. Dis girl..

Does/Do you or any of your friends want to hook up? Biko don't say Yes..
Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
discoprophet:

lol. Dis girl..

Does/Do you or any of your friends want to hook up? Biko don't say Yes..
Looool. iyamm not understanding you but I'll say yestonguetonguetongue
Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by mayten(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Aderola15:

y u wan know na?
Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Aderola15:
Looool. iyamm not understanding you but I'll say yestonguetonguetongue
Oh Nooo.. You're winning 1:0.
Should I p.m(push money) to you Or are you pushing to me? *I must bounce back, No don't make it 2:0*
Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by iamdynamite(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
O P.....i concur with you 100 percent.......i dont really like the idea of opening up to ladies especially when you guys are still dating......even when you married......ladies cant really stomach somethings.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by brixton: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
How can I tell her number 3 when even me no know the numbers?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
brixton:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Be Careful! These Are 5 Things Your Girlfriend Must NEVER Know About You… by faruz: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
brixton:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? / Ladies: Say NO To Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.