Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy (8156 Views)

Why Do Women Have Big Tummy / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by Malayy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
JackieMay:
quit body shaming biko. one man's meat is another man's poison. if you dont like it, then ignore it. its none of your business. and it's people like you that have pot belly, looking for a girl with flat tummy. be finding o
lol.. guess you're comfortable with it.. ride on
Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by makydebbie(f): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
it looks so awkward o pot-bellied girls tongue
suits looks awkward on potbellied guys tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by TerrorSquad147: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
makydebbie:
suits looks awkward on potbellied guys tongue
the way your defending them, it seems you've got a pot belly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by makydebbie(f): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
the way your defending them, it seems you've got a pot belly
you need to see my flat stomach...its sexywink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by TerrorSquad147: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
makydebbie:
you need to see my flat stomach...its sexywink
in your potbellied mind....picture or, you know the rest wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by kabanayol9(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dear future wife, please maintain flat tummy, some girls with big tummy looks smart, not all whichever way, I don't like it, no insult intended, my mum and a woman living nearby despite their age and the nomba of children they had, I just liked them because of the flat tummy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by makydebbie(f): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
in your potbellied mind....picture or, you know the rest wink
you sure aint gonna get it wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by TerrorSquad147: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
makydebbie:
you sure aint gonna get it wink
who wants to see your basketball belly before?? Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by makydebbie(f): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
who wants to see your basketball belly before?? Smh
basketball is too small compared to mine lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by TerrorSquad147: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
makydebbie:
basketball is too small compared to mine lipsrsealed
thanks for confessing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
that's what you get at d of day, don't go asking girls with big belle if they re not ur spec n u said no, now what do u want us to do?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by Chiamaka321(f): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Is fat or big bellied the worst thing a human being can be?is fat more than being vindictive, jealous,wicked,shallow,vain,boring,evil or cruel?,when you judge a woman by her appearance, it doesn't define her,It Defines You.
I am not slim and I do not have a flat stomach and that does not make me any less beautiful.quit bodyshaming.#my one kobo#

Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by Malayy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Chiamaka321:
Is fat or big bellied the worst thing a human being can be?is fat more than being vindictive, jealous,wicked,shallow,vain,boring,evil or cruel?,when you judge a woman by her appearance, it doesn't define her,It Defines You.
I am not slim and I do not have a flat stomach and that does not make me any less beautiful.quit bodyshaming.#my one kobo#
Chi babe, nobody is body shaming you.. it's for your own good o.. but you won't understand..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by Chiamaka321(f): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=Malayy post=50002753] Chi babe, nobody is body shaming you.. it's for your own good o.. but you won't understand.. [/quote
So tell me people that are born that way should holler up to the skies and curse their maker?? undecided :-Xnot everyone goes about eating all they see ...
Re: Nigerian Girls And Big Tummy by Malayy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=Chiamaka321 post=50003129][/quote]nobody was born that way.. but due bad lifestyle and recklessness,it then occurred..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares Pictures Of Them In Bed After Sex. / All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? / See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.