Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pls Help A Friend In Search Of Wify - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Friend In Search Of Wify (432 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Friend In Search Of Wify by Karamy: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
l have been reading post and comments that I almost become luk man,sorry for my in English, i have prayed to God for every thing I desired in life indeed he is a faithful God,but in this particular area as in getting a soulmate is not work out and i don't what to do or those it mean am not steping up my game? the questions I asked my self some times, can a friend help me either in advice, encouragement, criticism are welcomed, thanks in advance.
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Search Of Wify by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pray and wait for your answer.

Take this request to family section, most people who frequent this section are not really in the position to advise you properly in the matters of seeking a mate and marriage issues.

That is if you are serious with your request.

If you just want to play and catch fun or flirt, then you are in the right place.
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Search Of Wify by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Xiadnat:
Pray and wait for your answer.

Take this request to family section, most people who frequent this section are not really in the position to advise you properly in the matters of seeking a mate and marriage issues.

That is if you are serious with your request.

If you just want to play and catch fun or flirt, then you are in the right place.

Mr karamy take this advice..
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Search Of Wify by VeryBigYam(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Go to church, girls full choir department

(1) (Reply)

Readers Say They Will Keep A Love Child Secret / Three Signs That Indicate Your EX Is Still Interested In A Relationship With You / Nigeria Fine Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.