Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Three Signs That Indicate Your EX Is Still Interested In A Relationship With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Signs That Indicate Your EX Is Still Interested In A Relationship With You (433 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Three Signs That Indicate Your EX Is Still Interested In A Relationship With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Signs That Indicate Your EX Is Still Interested In A Relationship With You by olayiwola4u(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2016
These signs are simple and obvious. if you observe them, it simply means your ex is still interested in a relationship with you.

1. JEALOUSY:
if your ex is jealous about your current love life, it is a strong indicator that he/she still wants you.

2.COMMUNICATION:
another clear sigh is if he/she continues to talk to you on a regular basis.

3.FLIRTING:
this could be a strong signal that he/she still wants you. he/she may be interested in talking about your past relationship; it may be an invitation to go out together or sending funny text messages.

in conclusion, the ball is in your court. you may decide to go back to him or not. either way...i wish you good luck.

source: http://romnigeria..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Adam And Eve Basic 2 / Pleasure With Pain Part 13 / What's Your New Year Resolution For Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.