Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

"Fredrick, Can You Bleep Me?" ($uper Er0tica) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fredrick, Can You Bleep Me?" ($uper Er0tica) (1424 Views)

How My Mistress Seduce And Bleep Me In Her Office / Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me? / Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Fredrick, Can You Bleep Me?" ($uper Er0tica) by trendope: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fredrick and I has always been this sex craved couples. We could Bleep till night fall and then Bleep till dawn with just 20 minutes Intervals. I liked the body pain afterwards, it made me feel special, and the traces left on my body like he was trying to mark his territory. We have been married for 2 years now and were both blessed with a son , "my little guardian angel" I nick named him, he was such a beauty.

Deji was just 5 months old when I started noticing the constant drench in between my legs, the doctor was right about being sex craved after delivering. Fredrick and I enjoyed a very spontaneous sex life before I became pregnant. We could Bleep virtually anywhere, in the kitchen, on top of the dinner table, in the bathroom and even in the garage, we were animals. Now I spend 60 percent of my day thinking about Fredrick dick and the other 40 percent was about breast feeding Deji which of course left wet patches on my underwear.

Birthing Deji was a gift but I had to lose a lot too, Fredrick doesn't put me to sleep with his Dick anymore ,I had to sleep countless nights without having that dick buried in me , I tried giving him signals but he was indifferent, I did exercises to keep in shape so I could parade myself half naked but still no response, he was completely numb.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/fredrick-can-Bleep-uper-er0tica/
Re: "Fredrick, Can You Bleep Me?" ($uper Er0tica) by Akinz0126(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: "Fredrick, Can You Bleep Me?" ($uper Er0tica) by ukandi1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Isorait

(1) (Reply)

What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? / Married Nigerian Man Cheating On His Wife / Help Me Guys, I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.