Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How My Mistress Seduce And Bleep Me In Her Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Mistress Seduce And Bleep Me In Her Office (1853 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / E Get As Hookup Girl Go Bleep You And Bleep Your Dick And You Go Fall In Love / Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Mistress Seduce And Bleep Me In Her Office by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2018
It was Thursday and he was excited for the close of work. Tunji was seeing Debby, his mistress later that day. Earlier that evening, he had informed his wife that he would be unable to make it home from work that night, coming up with a story about an emergency at work. He had had to do this lots of time so his wife was not surprised. She simply said goodbye and expressed her hopes of seeing him the next day. Tunji no longer felt guilty. He did at first but he had come to realise that his affair was what was saving his marriage. For example, when his wife refused to have sex, he was always crabby and took it out on her in other aspects of the home but since he began sleeping with Debby, he was much more tolerant of his wife who was much happier with this relaxed version of him. As soon as he entered Debby’s house, she began to kiss him. Her kiss was hot and passionate. He enjoyed that about her. She led her to her bedroom where they continued kissing. Finally, they broke from their kiss and he stood straight. She took her hand and started to rub up and down on the bulge in the front of his shorts. She removed the dress she was wearing and, conveniently, there was no underwear. Read full story at www.olubamznews.com/2018/04/10/mistress-got-trick/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

He Has Not Called Me Back And Refused To Pick My Calls / Example Of When A Girl Wants You To Peel Her (pics Attached) / I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.